It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Rosicrucians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I know that there have been threads about the Rosicrucians many times before on this board. What I wanted to ask specifically:

If anyone had any experiences with the them.

I first looked a the AMORC but since then have heard som much dirt about them that I am wondering....

What about groups such as CR+C?

Maybe that is loaded for bear but we have another hurricane coming this way so we need to batten down the hatches so I have very little time...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I found this website while searching that title on the web.

www.crcsite.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
check out the research project

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you much for the links. I am researching the Rose Cross and get a little lsot with some of the bickering that has gone on as of late.

Are there any Rosicrucians on the board that would be willing to share their experinces?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I joined the Rosicrucians, AMORC several years ago, only as a neophyte (1st level or degree) I didn't go to any meetings or anything. Just recieved every couple weeks a new monograph to study. It was kind of interesting. However, a RC priest advised me not to delve into anymore studies with AMORC, so I stopped reception of the monographs.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What reasoning did the preist give to not get involved? Had he been involved?

Are there restrictions on Catholics wrt Rosicurianism as there are with masonry?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What reasoning did the preist give to not get involved? Had he been involved?

Are there restrictions on Catholics wrt Rosicurianism as there are with masonry?

The RCC seems to have a problem with anything that teaches material not approved or sanctioned by it. Any esoteric knowledge derived from other cultures and religions is, in the eyes of the RCC, a threat to the Church's authority and survival. The knowledge is deemed satanic and the organization distributing it pagan.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The CR+C website appears, to me, to be extremley interesting and I am thinking about joining. Has anyone had any direct experiences with this group?

If so would you please share?

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In reading the information of that site I was intrigued as well

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
In reading the information of that site I was intrigued as well

Are you thinking about joining? Please let me know your thoughts on the matter.

Take it easy

top topics

join