It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had 3 questions to ask an alien, what would you ask?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
3 questions to an Alien.

1. Do you taste like chicken?
2. Do you know what rape, pillage and plunder means?
3. Can you point out your home solar system on this here map?

edit on 18-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
3. Can you point out you home solar system on this here map?

Hell, I probably couldn't do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My 3,

1. Could you please dispense with all of this non-intervention rhetoric, and just take every nuclear weapon on this planet and toss them into the Sun?

2. Could you tell us how to achieve self sustaining energy infrastructure that does not further pollute the planet and contribute to rising sea levels.

3. Would you please make it crystal clear, the true nature of God.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
1. Can I talk to the best aliens? (smartest/most powerful/friendly etc)

2. Can you give me as much as possible?

3. Can I be God?
edit on 19-9-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
1. Is travel beyond the speed of light possible, to what extent, and can you demonstrate it for me?

2. Is travel forwards or backwards through time possible, and if so, can you show me how that is done?

3. Is the universe truly spatially and temporally infinite, and if so, can you prove that to me?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
1) How can space be warped by engineered means, and how, specifically can electromagnetism influence mass or gravity, and what kind of experimental test could we do to discover the effect?

2) What are you doing messing around here without an invitation or diplomatic relations?

3) Why are ETs assholes?

i've got some ET slight if you'd say contact experience so I can answer a lot of these questions.

1) It isn't. My ET was a grey. Nearly all alien types can easily be discounted except for greys. So this implies well 1) they got advanced tech (3 billion y.o. species) and so they live in the solar neighbourhood maybe 60 ly away.

2) genetic inheritence from us. oh but i know people always say they don't look at it as 'modification' but see it more spiritually. i think this could be a possibility.

3) they have no empathy or many warm human feelings. they are corrupted with their tech that you dont have any power over them. so they have no fear of you and do what they want. each animal only acts for its own benefit including them.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heavens_Tears
1. Why are we here?
2. Why are you a Secret?
3. I would like to know the meaning of the universe?

Well, just 1 answer would be nice.

1) it was a natural planet with no moon and just giant dinos. or they may have sprouted the seed of life no clue. when they observed the dinos for maybe a million years they got bored and decided to introduce the moon. animals could now thrive at night time although it was cold and adapted internal heating mechanisms. the equal sun moon size made higher than average beautified creatures on earth (evolved with it for millenia) and they decided to impeach one of the species that had the most utility (disposable thumb for example) and that was most similar to them, as we can still verify - apes. it may have started out as curiousity or they knew full well that they planned to hybrydize this species with themselves. this modified species.

2) because of our intense difference to them. we freak out and it causes us a lot of serious discomfort to interact with them as they just dont share our values. they dont hug. they dont laugh or smile. they figure its best to let us keep evolving in our shared community.

3) God.

ETA: i only mention hybrydization based off of other people's opinions. it's all anyone ever says.
but if i discarded those and just used all the knowledge i have, they could have just wanted a place for their souls to come where they can experience a different means of life. human life.

i think god thinks what we have on earth is beautiful. there isnt many planets where one species is above the rest. if you look at the rest of animals that is the case. i think having one above the rest is quite amazing. it's a big universe out there (trillions of planets with life actually infinite if space is infinite) and why not? it creates a diversity and variance that most planets dont get. we question what we are. we utilize the other specieis. we praise the other species (animals). we have a unique place among them. its beautiful and unique.

using all the knowledge i have. they may have just wanted a new form of life that their souls could come to. i have no evidence for this claim.
but i do know god can make you do things for 1 reason, making you think you are doing it for that reason, when he actually wanted you to do it for a different reason. for example you get an urge to go to the store just as some annoying relative you didnt wanna talk to phoned you. you thought you went to get gum. but you actually were guided ( i know for a fact this does happen EVERY MOMENT of existence you are being guided) to go to avoid that annoying call. you werent meant to. and so the same can be said EVEN if they only wanted hybridization. That that might not be why god made them.
edit on 22-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join