It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had 3 questions to ask an alien, what would you ask?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Okay first the stupid questions:

1) Whoa! You wanna stick a what in my where?

2) I'm asking for the last time; would you creepy little buggers please put on some pants?!

3) I'm sorry did you just say L. Ron Hubbard was right?

Serious questions:

1) What is your home planet like?

2) How many other civilizations do you know of?

3) How long has your race been traveling to other planets?

I'd have many more both silly and serious but hey if we only get three.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
1. Can you take me for a walk-through of your Saucer?

2. How about showing me how you control it?

3. Any chance I could borrow it for the evening? I promise I'll be back by midnight....

Couldn't resist, but it's serious to the point where if I could take the saucer for a spin, I would.
(I lied about midnight too.)

Anyhoo, the real questions.

1. What major problem does your society need to solve?

2. What have you discovered about the Earth and it's peoples?

3. What do we need to do to surpass the limits of light-year travel and where do we start?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was not speaking of illegal aliens from mexico, what I was speaking about is the rash of major sightnings of both UFO's and EBE's in mexico.

Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
1) what is your entire history

2)is there really a god

3)what will happen to us

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Have you been to this planet before?
What is the secret to interstellar travel?
Could you take us(my family) with you when you leave and give us a better understanding of the universe?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
1. Why/how are we here?
2. Will you teach me how to use the rest of my brain?
3. Will you take me to another solar system?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
u guys have narrowed down the best ones i think:

what are your intentions?
are there other species or aliens we do not know of in this system or on earth?
is there an afterlife? (I would ask if they had a solution to fix the planet, but i believe its beyond repair
)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
1. I would first ask them of their history (how old their race is, locations, time line)

2. Ask what they know of the cosmos. Especially how far they have traveled.

3. Then I would ask to travel to their home world.

After that I would ask if there are any female grey-human hybrids i can screw!!! Well at least I would be thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
1.) How willing are you to share your technology with us and can you start by teaching me?

2.) How many other races have you contacted and what is your current relationship with them?

3.) How old is your race, where are you from and can you help us enter the Galatic system?

This of course presumes that the are friendly and not here to destroy us etc...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
1. Where are you from
2. Where are we from
3. What can you tell me about the universe
4. Do you want to get high
5. Most importantly, history of mankind and or theirs...if they know anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
did u come in peace

if so, can i have ur ray gun

can i take it for a spin[points at spaceship], will be back shortly...NOT!!

[edit on 26-4-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Today I wrote a long list of questions I'd want to ask an alien if I met one, especially a grey. I was going to start a new thread, but then I found that someone had already posted something similar a long time ago. This is an old thread but I hoped I'd revive it. BTW this is my first post on this board but I have been lurking here for quite a while.

1. Are you going to kill me or will you return me safely to wherever I was?
2. Please numb any pain and calm my fear, but also allow me to remember all this.
3. Please explain the medical procedures you are doing to me as you do them; it will help keep me calm to understand what is happening to me.
4. Are you aware that humans believe that abducting a being and performing medical experiments on them is one of the most evil things a being can do?
5. Have you ever considered that the humans you interact with should have the same rights as you do?
6. What would you think if someone abducted YOU? Would it be OK for someone to abduct and experiment on YOU if they were technologically superior or more intelligent? Or would you want to escape? Would you feel fear?
7. Do you really consider humans to be mere containers for your DNA experiments?
8. What is the purpose of the medical experimentation? Is it for our benefit or yours?
9. Since I cannot stop you, afterwards will you please take me to your ship and let me ask you some questions (provided that you plan to bring me back very soon)
10. Let me see your ship; please explain some of the engineering, especially the propulsion and navigation systems.
11. What materials it is made of? Are they naturally occurring or manufactured? If natural, where do they come from?
12. Is it possible for a human to navigate one of your ships without genetic modification or implant technology?
13. How much of physical reality can be manipulated just by using your mind?
14. Can humans such as myself achieve this through practice or is it something we need genetic modification or implant technology to accomplish?
15. May I see your world and still get home safely and in a reasonable time frame?
16. Are you from another planet or are you a subterranean earth species?
17. Are you from our time or have you come from another time?
18. Where is your planet of origin? Is it in this galaxy?
19. How many planets do you live on currently?
20. How many of you are there? How many are on earth?
21. Are there native subterranean intelligences on earth?
22. Are you established in underground bases, cooperating with our government or other underground species (Reptilians) as is rumored?
23. How many other extraterrestrial species are there? What are their populations? Which ones/how many other species are visiting earth these days?
24. Which ET’s are hostile/dangerous to humans? How can we recognize them (physical characteristics & type of craft)?
25. Do any of them consider us food? How can we defend ourselves?
26. Are any of them your enemies? Which ones are your allies? Which ones are superior to you in intelligence/technology?
27. Do you have wars? Between your own kind or between your species and others?
28. Explain the cattle mutilations and especially the human mutilations. Who is responsible for them & why?
29. What are abductee implants for?
30. What are crop circles (the “real” ones)?
31. What is so special about earth that would you are visiting us? Do you have similar programmes on other worlds?
32. Some humans believe we have a soul which survives after the organism dies? Can you confirm this?
33. What about you? Do you have a soul that survives after your body dies?
34. Are you working with our government? And if so, why is our government deceiving us?
35. Does your kind you have any cloned humans or cross-breeds in your possession? If so where are they kept and how are they treated?
36. Were you once more emotional as a species? If so, do you ever think you may have lost something valuable when you became less so?

Continued in next post...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Continued...

37. Does your species suffer any peculiar health issues which you have been unable to solve?
38. Is silicon a part of your biology? How? Please show me an image of your DNA.
39. Can you show me a picture of your biology? I’d love to understand your internal structure
40. Does your society have morals, ethics, and laws? What are some of the laws?
41. Do you have gender? Or is your reproduction asexual or hermaphrodite in nature?
42. Are your young raised in a lab or do you have some kind of gestation, or eggs, or what?
43. It is rumored that you are biological “robots” engineered by some other species. Is this true or are you a naturally occurring race?
44. If you are engineered, do you answer to your creators or are you allowed independence of thought and purpose?
45. If you answer to a different species, who are they and what is their motivation for sending you here?
46. Please explain how you absorb nutrients and excrete waste. What nutrients?
47. What is the source of your nutrients?
48. Does your species have relationship, friends, personal lives? Do you live in families or similar groups?
49. Are you capable of love?
50. Do you value individual rights? Or are you a hive?
51. Do you value/love your children? Do you raise your young yourselves or is the raising of young institutionalized?
52. Can you know the future or possible future? Is this an innate ability or is it achieved through use of technology?
53. Do you know earth will encounter some impending catastrophe of which we should be aware? How long do we have? Is there anything we can do to avert it or to survive?
54. How can I keep in communication with you?
55. Will I ever see you again?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Distortion

The questions I have asked are.

Is there really a God?

What happens to us when we die?

Can you see into our future?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If I'd had the opportunity with the grays, it would be like this:

1. Good evening. How are you?
  2. 2
  3. May I know your name?
  4. 3
  5. Why don't you have a seat over there?

That is all.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
my three q's:
1.what's your name? A:Crypto 137
2.what planet are you from? A:mars
3.can you give me up to 6 q's? A:yes
4.can I have a ride in your UFO? A:yes
5.do you want to enslave us,destroy us, or be friends? A:enslave
6.no way!?!? A:way!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
1. Why are you here.

2. What is your intent.

3. How can I get one of your UFO's so I can go check out Valles Marinaris on Mars.

4. Will you please help us fix this screwed up planet so humanity can be in its rightful place in the universal community.

5. Care for a beer?!

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 16-11-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
1.do you love me?
2.do you hate me?
3.are you mad at me?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
1) Where did you come from?
2) Can I visit your planet to learn about your civilization?
3) May I join your spaceship crew and explore the galaxy?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Allow me to be non serious for once:
1. What time did moma said you had to be home?
2. What kind of beer do you like?
3. Is your GF hot?

Sorry.... that must be the nerd in me
(I still don't think I'm more ridiculous than some """""""""""serious""""""""""" attempts...) (number of quotes is in purpose) (parenthesis too) (this is mocking) (and this is too)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join