It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada works on hypervelocity anti-armour missile programme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
exactly. and why would they need one anyways? nobody cares enough about canada to attack them and theyre too weak to attack anybody else. seriously.

Mabye because they want to develop a good missile for thier military?

They are not weak, "weak" is a term used by a person to voice thier negative opinion of something.
If no one cares about canada and thier too weak what about the UK?
We dont have a big navy, army or airforce , does that mean we "weak"?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Heres a pdf file on the canadian developed version of the KE missile....

www.asc2004.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The key aim of the programme is to demonstrate the concept of a small hypervelocity missile that would provide the firepower of a 70-ton main battle tank (MBT) in a light combat vehicle.

Sounds like C-KEM not LOSSAT. LOSSAT btw is on it's death bed, overkill at 15 times more lethal than any anti-tank weapon that exists.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by NWguy83]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
If it works good it will most likely get cancelled anyway stupid canadians.

exactly. and why would they need one anyways? nobody cares enough about canada to attack them and theyre too weak to attack anybody else. seriously.

Not true, if I would be dictator of a strong country, Id also dream of occupying canada, this country has so many natural resource!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
If it works good it will most likely get cancelled anyway stupid canadians.

And that my friends shall be the quote of the day from someone who obviously lives in a bubble
Reality check here bubble boy no-body cares about America anymore... Canada is one of the most respected countries in the world, can't say the same of yours....

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
No one cares about America? How about what we do and what happens to us affects the whole world, Id say everyone cares about America.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Probably intended primarily for export. It would be a good money maker if it was widely distributed. I know a few nations who are still half-expecting tank battles with neighboring countries, Israel and India come to mind initially.

What's up with all the anti-Canadian sentiment? What the hell did Canada ever do to America to make Americans so pissed off?

I don't get that at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join