It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ran into a cammo dude last night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hey desert rat, are the original desert rat? As in the website?
If so, I used to read your site daily...great stuff....even reread it after it was 'frozen'. If you are, u2u me, I'd love to shoot the shat with ya

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Too bad he didn't detain you and call in the Federal Police to have you arrested.

Leave them alone! These "Camo Dudes" are normal guys, AF Security Guards and Federal Police Officers.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Godzilla, why would he do that?
All desert rat did was said he was famous, then left it at that.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
Too bad he didn't detain you and call in the Federal Police to have you arrested.

Leave them alone! These "Camo Dudes" are normal guys, AF Security Guards and Federal Police Officers.

Yeah man chill out, it was only small talk nothing worth being angry about.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
is there a particular look that cammo dudes have? i mean are they heavily camouflaged or do they carry arms with them wherever they go? btw,i do not live in the united states but i have been interested in area 51 since i saw it on a documentary years ago..

cammo dudes..
cammo dudes

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnislasherfx
is there a particular look that cammo dudes have? i mean are they heavily camouflaged or do they carry arms with them wherever they go?

Yes there is a particular look they have its either desert cammo pants with a desert cammo top (BDU) or a black shirt or brown color shirt thats all ive seen them with and when they are off duty i dont think they carry arms, they only carry arms when patrolling the base.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thx for the explanation shadowman.. that guy looks fat and lazy..

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnislasherfx
thx for the explanation shadowman.. that guy looks fat and lazy..

No problem. Yeah lol thats one of those pictures that i could put up without copyright problems so yeah.. but ive seen skinny ones too in pictures

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You guys sound as excited as little giddy school-girls!

I gotta say though, "Cammo Dudes" isn't exactly the most military, professional name I've ever heard. Kinda insults the whole thing, this coming from an ex-officer in the U.S. military..

=)

-wD

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
its not a new nickname...they have had that name for years.
When they were bullying people who were on public land, it was those arrested who gave em the nic.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Private security man gets bothered while shopping, shock horror.

A security guard, probably ex-forces on a pension with FA idea what goes on inside this massive base. I know a guy who used to Guard SR-71's when they were secret - didn't make him an expert.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That's awesome...you know, it's brought me a good thought here...
See, we know Cammo Dudes talk either none or little words about what they do. But this guy completely understood. He acknoledges that they ARE famous. He knows WHY they're famous. And where others would probably be like "Cammo Dude? Naw, I was out (Insert Excuse Here)" or "What's a Cammo Dude" or even the obvious "Yeah, it's all hype. It's all dust and rocks.". But this guy just says "Yeah, for a lotta years"
It's possible that he is just acknoldging that EVERYONE knows or has heard of Area 51.
Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Do they have the same intellegance of a store clerk security guard but actually carry a weapon ? Scarry !

I wonder if they would make good ice cream scoopers ?

These guys are on the outskirts of area 51. Never heard of anything valid or even halfway interesting from these fellas. I thought that these were the desert rats of the community ?

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eclipsic
That's awesome...you know, it's brought me a good thought here...
See, we know Cammo Dudes talk either none or little words about what they do. But this guy completely understood. He acknoledges that they ARE famous. He knows WHY they're famous. And where others would probably be like "Cammo Dude? Naw, I was out (Insert Excuse Here)" or "What's a Cammo Dude" or even the obvious "Yeah, it's all hype. It's all dust and rocks.". But this guy just says "Yeah, for a lotta years"
It's possible that he is just acknoldging that EVERYONE knows or has heard of Area 51.
Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

The short conversation really wasn't hurting anything, so it makes since why this comoflague guy spoke so openly. I think it's pretty freakin' cool.

Did he have any weapons, ranks, or patches on him?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
no visible weapon, had a sgt. stripes.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wheres the thread where someone had pics of the camo dudes & the black chopper.?

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonSUN
Wheres the thread where someone had pics of the camo dudes & the black chopper.?

That would be subscorpion's thread when he went to area 51 on his vacation clickhere to check it out.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think all of us at ATS should organize a campout near Area 51.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I think all of us at ATS should organize a campout near Area 51.

if we do, we'll need to bring shade

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A little heat never stopped anyone from getting to the truth

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join