Have a question for ANYone. This problem is driving me nuts.
I can come to the site, change pages 2 or 3 times (sometimes just once) when the page rendered is void of ALL pictures. Have linked a screenshot to
see what I mean. This lasts for the duration of a session at ATS, and even longer (ie: wait a while, come back, still the same).
As you can also see in the pic, the site is not as if hung in loading, rather the loading is reported as done.
Machines = Win2K Pro (one SP3, one SP4)
Connection = ADSL 3mb/384kb
It does this:
- using 2 machines.
- using both Firefox (1.0.4) and IE (6, with all UPD's).
- using TCP/IP obtain DNS
- using TCP/IP ISP DNS
- using Treewalk DNS Caching
- using options of page caching in all settings (every visit, auto, etc)
- using page caching of 1mb thru 100mb, via increments of 10mb
- using/not using cache dump with browser close
- using NO SECURITY OPTIONS, everything allowed from all sites, including cookies
- using router as gateway, with assigned IPs' (SMC Barricade)
- using router as gateway with PC's in DMZ
- using no router (PC straight to modem - Alcatel SpeedTouch)
- using oher methods not recalled, to damn many methods, heh
- using straight connection (no AV, Spybot)
- using/not using DNS Client service
This is the ONLY site I have this problem with.
Here is screenshot - can't make a perdy link fer ya, as I can't see which button does that -- AARRGG!!
Any takes? Damn sure is a pain trying to remember what button is what. Don't want to go for a profile, and end up voting a Way Above for someone I
can't tolerate don't ya know !! lol.