It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush reaches all time low job approval (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Associated Press-Ipsos poll has released job approval ratings for Bush at an all time low. One in every three adults feel that the Bush administration is taking this country in the right direction. Only 45% (down from 52% in March) have shown support for his handling of foreign policy.

abcnews.go.com
As the war in Iraq drags on, President Bush's job approval and the public's confidence in the direction he's taking the nation are at their lowest levels since The Associated Press-Ipsos poll began in December 2003.

About one-third of adults, 35 percent, said they think the country is headed in the right direction, while 43 percent said they approve of the job being done by Bush. Just 41 percent say they support his handling of the war, also a low-water mark.

"There's a bad mood in the country, people are out of sorts," said presidential scholar and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution Charles Jones, who lives near Charlottesville, Va. "Iraq news is daily bad news. The election in Iraq helped some, and the formation of the government helped some, but dead bodies trump the more positive news."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Congress has also reached severe low approval ratings with a 64% disapproval rating, which is not good for re-election time. With Bush's push for the unpopular Patriot Act renewal and the continual increase in US military deaths in Iraq, I can only imagine that the numbers won't be going up anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well all we need now is another huge act of goverment, sorry I mean terror, to see Bush's approval rating go through the roof, like it did post-911.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What I foresee is that when discontent grows to such an extent that heads are demanded on platters for failure, "Osama" will make his grand re-appearace.

There's enough out there to land Bush into impeachment. It won't happen, though. Not as long as they can pull and play the Osama/Zarqawi card.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He would never get to be Prime Minister in Britain, we have looney lefties that talk more sense than he does , i think you voted after watching Fox news.

new topics

top topics

join