It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of The Next Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Signs of The Next Attack?

By Ted Twietmeyer
[email protected] | June 7, 2005

It would appear we are nearing the next big event. No references will be given for this article, except for:

prisonplanet.com...

1. The website above has photos of US Army tanks and other military vehicles on the streets of NYC (on www.prisonplanet.com)

2. Recent events this week have come to my attention regarding the test-shutdown of certain regions of the internet, for several hours at a time. Of course, it's also possible that technical failures can cause some of the problems listed below. One must consider this is also a possibility.

Below are some indications you might have noticed:

* Dialing an 800# and hearing absolutely nothing - not even ringing.

* Find that email transmissions blocked for one or both directions

* Discovering that emails are getting "lost." This may be content-connected.

* Having your DSL or cable modem suddenly lose the carrier. You may or may not have had to call to restore your service.

3. My experience is that you will experience more than one of the above at the same time. For example, an 800 number you might use to access voice over IP goes completely dead when you dial it, and also lose your
DSL service.

Now what would be the point of doing this? The answer is really quite simple. Since martial law will undoubtedly include picking up troublemakers, all communication will be suspended throughout the country while the camp roundups are underway. After this is over, every will suddenly "come back to life" again after the red and blue list roundups are largely completed. Such a communications shutdown will isolate
people and prevent them from warning others.

The ONLY warning of the next attack may be the shutdown of communications systems first. Including the internet.

Then you'll find there are far more tanks, helicopters and armored vehicles in the US than you could imagined possible.

And most likely, most of them will be white. (UN takeover?)

4. Other signs? Black helicopters have hovered over our home TWICE last week, 3 days apart and hovering about 30 minutes each time. Not on a sight-seeing tour. And we live 30 miles from the nearest airport and out in the country. We'll get photos of them next time.

Martial law mobilization may have already begun. Bush will remain in the whitehouse, until....well...you know the rest. Elections will be suspended indefinitely.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You might be abit too paranoid, but i will say that something strange is going on. Some odd events have been happening lately

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Very interesting observations and conclusions. I believe martial law will be declared after the next presidential election. Something will happen to initiate another war that will require more troops than we have. Military cuts are currently being made during a time of war, and the recruiting goals are not being met. In fact, the military is hurting from lack of recruits (after all, this IS an unpopular war all of the sudden). Bush will have no choice but to institute "Selective Service" thereby forcing males between 18 and 25 into active duty. I believe this will happen sometime just before the 2008 election. Well with so many young voters, the same voters who are already fearing they will face a draft, being sent overseas and into battle there will be no time for them to exercise their right to vote. In affect the government will remove a large amount of young voters from the voting pool, making it easier for the GOP to retain control. The resulting protests in conjunction with other misdeeds by the government will cause the nation to move into a state of Martial Law.

[edit on 14-6-2005 by CyberianHusky]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I too, have the feeling that something is approaching, just not sure what. I have said that i feel something may go down at the G8 and/or Live8 events.
I hope i am wrong about that, and about an attack in general, but i feel it is almost inevitable.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Lots of problems this past weekend with my cable modem and numerous calls to my provider only yielded the following response "there are no outages in your area". Miraculous recovery yesterday afternoon and no problems since.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These 'signs' are called 'irrational paranoia'. There are no tanks on the streets of NYC, but there are the usual military vehicles that have allways been there, including ones from long before 911. And sketchy internet problems? Not getting emails? No, that has nothing to do with an attack, its called 'life'

I believe martial law will be declared after the next presidential election

And everyone said it would be declared after the 2004 election. Or the 2000 election, or even upon clinton's relection. Hell people were probably saying the Teddy Roosevelt was trying to make himself American Kaiser.

I too, have the feeling that something is approaching, just not sure what
and [quote i will say that something strange is going on. Some odd events have been happening lately
Don't you guys remember everything saying precisely these things just a few short months ago, that something very big was going to happen very soon? You're letting paranoia and suspicsion creep into your minds. There's allways someone, somewhere, who thinks that there is a 'big attack' on the horizon. People are allways saying these things, and nothing happens. Inevitably somethign somewhere happens, and then people feel justified and repeat the process of living in irrational fear.

Miraculous recovery yesterday afternoon and no problems since.

And what is this supposed to mean tho? That 'they' are prepping for an attack and that that somehow makes your cable connection wig out, and that they also have to contact people in the tech support branch of the cable co and tell them to pretend that nothing is wrong, or make fake information for them to work with? And then its over?

I mean, this is kind of silly no? Lost emails? Wiggy internet connection? THe internet is wiggy. When I signed on to ATS today is was slower than normal. Does that mean that the Illuminati are scared of ATS and want to disrupt it? No, it means my connection is slow today, or one of the scriptkiddies mother's let them stay home from school today. It doesn't mean that there is some grand cabal or that there's going to be an attack.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Nygdan, you are quite, quite wonderful. If I had any more votes this month, you'd be receiving one of 'em.

In the past four weeks I have noticed:

Spotty, unreliable broadband service.
"Silent" wrong numbers.
Telephone clicking at odd times.
More noticeable fighter jet presence.

My only conclusion from this is.....it's life. Broadband is never, ever 100% reliable here. Wrong numbers are a fact of life - many folk just hear the wrong voice answering, then hang up, embarassed, without saying a word. The telephone clicks...because I live in a rusty, dirty old converted apartment, with three residents who also have phones. There's bound to be interference.

And the fighter jets?

I just moved. I'm a couple of miles closer to the airbase than I was previously.

Oh. I had a really nasty Trojan appear on my hard drive, too - but I put that one down to my own stupidity.

No conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Signs of The Next Attack?

* Having your DSL or cable modem suddenly lose the carrier. You may or may not have had to call to restore your service.

Certainly NOT paranoid here but I have had the above things happen, Didnt think anything of it until i read the post. About a month ago, my DSL connection went down for no reason. I had to unistall and reinstall my DSL software. No big deal. Then when i went to use email.. Strange- I could get emails, but it wouldnt let me send any email. Somehow my "outgoing" exchange was changed. (still not fixed, im lazy)

As for the phone, havent tried 800#'s, but for some reason when I would call home from work and ONLY from work, it would sound like R2-D2 was on the other line. I have heard plenty of clicks and beeps before, but NOT like this. I swear it was R2-D2!

As for helicopters etc... I see them all the time. So what.

I have no idea, why i'm posting this, I'm not paranoid. Just a common coinscidence I'm sure.... but those damn R2-D2 sounds... they have stopped since, but man it was wierd sounding...

Peace

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Serum39]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Not to drum in the point but....

The last three of those can also very, very easily be explained by the current little band of "hijack" Trojans doing the rounds. Most AV programs can't catch 'em (meaning you need to dl a few other software programs, which although might be a pain in the derriere, is far less so than having to reinstall your OS), and they can - and frequently will - mess with your settings to the point where you'll start noticing 1, 2 or all three of those symptoms.

Ockham's Razor might just apply here...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Not to drum in the point but....

The last three of those can also very, very easily be explained by the current little band of "hijack" Trojans doing the rounds. Most AV programs can't catch 'em (meaning you need to dl a few other software programs, which although might be a pain in the derriere, is far less so than having to reinstall your OS), and they can - and frequently will - mess with your settings to the point where you'll start noticing 1, 2 or all three of those symptoms.

Ockham's Razor might just apply here...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Tinkleflower]

Your probally right except...... I'm on a MAC. I have NEVER had any experience with trojans and viruses etc. on my mac. It's my understanding that hackers really arent interested in wreaking haovc on macs because they represent such a low percentage of the computer market. But then again- what do I know, I'm just a designer...

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i thought it was just pain in the ass comcast..but the exact same # has been happening to me ALSO!

infact the other night i was online until around 10 doing some work. i went to bed, and the next morning! my cable modem was in working order, and i turned on my pc, and boom. it wasnt working either.. that whole day until 5 pm..

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I didn't actually write the above I just copy and pasted it, I personally think it is being paranoid...

However it is a possibility...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
maybe im paranoid, but i think this prediction explains a lot. ive always thought the internet should be a big obstacle for those that would institute their ~NWO of sorts~ because it promotes free and open information. sort of contradictary to their whole 'control obsession.' but it too is a trick.

like hitlers blitzkriegs, they'll round em' all up swiftly in the night.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The tanks in the street were probably a part of fleet week, when all those navy ships port in NYC. Those ships carry a lot of marines, and those are marine apc's, they're not even tanks, lol. I have no doubt as to what our government is all about, but the guys at prisonplanet will try to make something out of nothing...anytime.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i got disconnected from my 56K AOL service yesterday three seperate times. nothing else went wrong but my "gut" told me there was more to what happened than a simple lost connection.

would anyone know whether those princeton random noise generators are acting up again???

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Isn't there a Full Moon this Wednesday, JUNE 22, 2005!

Any werewolf out there?

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

Have you considered it is the summer now. Lots of thunderstorms and lightning. Lightning creates havoc in any communications office, such as the telephone company, your ISP, Corporate computer operations, and even your own phone lines.

Even on a near miss (of a lightning strike), noise will be generated into phone lines and power lines. The noise could make the phone company miss a phone number digit - hence silence on the line while the phone company awaits the next digit. This could be on the line between you and the phone company or between phone company locations.

All internet connections go through phone company "Central Offices" (CO) and "Tandem Offices" These are vulnerable to lightning strikes and lightning noise also. The noise can be several milliseconds long, wiping out many kilobytes of data.

All the symptoms you have indicated are typical summer anomalies here in the south.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
After I updated my anti-virus, spyware, cleaned my pc of viruses, and then updated operation system critical security updates again my problems magically disappeared. The only strange things I have noticed are the typical weather related events such as hail, high winds, lots of lightning, and heavy rain and then a rainbow at the end. I actually fell asleep for a bit and then walked outside to see stars and a full moon. All is calm and the coast is clear here now.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Those DAMN summer stormes!

On Thursday last week, a lightning struck in our house.

I've lost two TV's, DSL modem and a computer. Picture on cable TV was crapy and phone line twichy.

But it's all OK now.

That is a sign of a next attack.

On my valet

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Quick question:

All kidding aside, for those who do feel "something" big is about to happen, are you making any steps to protect yourselves? Gathering supplies, etc, as an example?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join