It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Other" DC Metro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah_John
Living in DC and NVA, for years I"ve heard about a metro that runs from the Capitol, to the White House, to the Pentagon. Of course, this is purely anecdotal, but it seems like the perfect, most secure way for high-level officials to make their rounds. One almost never sees official motorcades running between those places. Anyone ever heard of this?

I've seen Moscow's secret Cold War subway line on the History Channel. Washington could very well have the same thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yes I've heard about it... And why wouldn't it exist... I can't see no reason why not... And an you said it would be the perfect solution for "bosses" to travel...

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

Originally posted by UnMature
Question: Who is it that runs/services the Senate Underground? Is it the private company shown on the link a few posts above, the Metro, or the government?

There is a cable rail system under the Capitol Hill. I rode on it once years ago on a high school field trip. But it's definitely not Metro.

I rode on it too on a school trip. The funny part is myself and a few others got seperated from the group and accidentally walked into the Senate parking garage
and then realized we made a mistake and quickly found the group before we got in trouble

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
When people say "THE CIA IS READING MY THOUGHTS!" it cracks me up, cause my brother tom is not reading his thoughts. (fictional example).

I don't believe the CIA reads my thoughts. However, your brother Tom doesn't constitute the entire agency either. I live in DC, I know how it goes here...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join