It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest U.S. conspiracy of all!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So you want to spend a fortune or two on lawyers?
Good luck but others tell me taxes are so low anyway so they'll happily rather pay that and contribute to the society than fatten some lawyers

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have to question whether it was the Civil War or Roosevelt declaring bankruptcy in 1913. Roosevelt stated he would take us off the gold standards and we would no longer pay our debts.

I no longer have the paperwork backing this but is easy to go back and look at the Congressional Records when he declared it (March 13 if I remember correctly).

I find it interesting to note that if your name is in all caps, it means you are a corporation and treated as such. Do not accept the IRS spelling your name as such even if their entire letter is printed in all caps. Immediately ask for a correction.

I also beg everyone to read the US Supreme Court ruling on Miranda vs US. The Court stated EVERTHING you say is used against used. What is your address? It could be construed to mean you a government employee. Accepting your name in all caps is also agreeing that you are a corporation.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Absolutely! WILLIAM J. BLOWHARD, for example, is either a corporation or a dead man. Obviosuly, Bill isn't dead, or we wouldn't be talking about him in the present tense, right?
Well, is he a corporation? No, he is a human being, but there is an entity, a corporation, that the government created that shadows our friend, Bill.

Bill's name is William-Jerry. That is his full name. His Patronymical name is
Blowhard. So, you might see his name written as, William-Jerry:Blowhard. This is the name of the man who is a sovereign man on the land, a citizen of the organic state of (Fill in the blank), rather than WILLIAM J. BLOWHARD, incorporated into the State of (Fill in the blank), which is incorporated into the District of Cloumbia. This guy is also chattel property, and owned by the international bankers because the government is owned by those who hold the liens.

Something your history teachers never tell you, and something your law professors won't come right out and tell you in college, either.

<< 1   >>

join