It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albany, NY UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is the town at which I live in, the airport is just a 5 minute walk from here.

The "UFO" video that was caught is a VERY weird shape I've never seen be classified as a ufo sighting. I think it looks like a missle, but maybe it was a ufo. I remember seeing it on Fox 23 a few years ago.

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Looks like a "Rod" to me.
Check out this slideshow of them here.
www.roswellrods.com...
They aren't visible to the human eye but they have been caught on video numerous times, some say they are fast moving insects others believe they are alien entities.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe an insect or bug jumping infront of the lens?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
it does look like one of those "rod" things that mclarenmp mentioned, i think i read somewhere that those "rod" things were some sort of unidentified flying insects though and not ufo's. either way, i don't know but it is fascinating.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
it does look like one of those "rod" things that mclarenmp mentioned, i think i read somewhere that those "rod" things were some sort of unidentified flying insects though and not ufo's. either way, i don't know but it is fascinating.

Yeah they're not ufo's in the sense of a craft but they are alien insects, alien not in the EBE variety but of unknown origin. Perhaps indigenous to the earth but not visible to us.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WoW that is weird..but im wondering would they be invisible to the naked eye out of speed or some kind of camo?
and how big do you suppose they are??

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't know if it was the same kind of thing, but I read something about a missle type object in Virginia.

Troy

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i think i once saw a video of some cave explorers and on the video it had dozens of these things flying around...they were 'spinning' through the air it seems

my personal theory is that it is not alien and it is not insect either

ok first of all; if you study biology; you will know that an insect has a 3 part body; head thorax and abdomen
and various other similarities www.earthlife.net...

www.kwic.com...

now; if this 'rod' phenomena proves to be more than optical illusions; and it is indeed a very fast creature or something of that nature

and if we caught one of these critters and studied it and classified it; it would probably get its own family even

in biology; from what i gather; they classify creatures based on Similarities

and the 'rod' thing in question bares no obvious similaritys to anything that ive ever heard or seen of before - now givin it may one day be 'caught' and it can be examined it may turn out to have mundane explanations but thats why its a mystery huh lol

here is some info about animal classification; i was taking a look at it just now , interesting refresher of biology class

www.indianchild.com...
sln.fi.edu...
www.kidport.com...

now; the rod thing could turn out to be a 'spinning' flying catepillar for all i know
but im just guessing that it would get its own unique classification
apart from all other earth life

a good example is Fungus
Mushrooms and the like are considered their own unique classification type because they are competely different than all other earth life

im no expert but what i said up there
should be reasonably accurate

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's been proven beyond doubt that rods are just insects, the wierd shape, or double wings are due to the time the shutter is open. So just stop it.

top topics

join