It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Masons ridicule others ??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
BRAINWASHED, ALL OF YOU!

Can't you see that YOU are? You are repeating tired old myths without the lest bit of evidence! Could it be that MAYBE, just MAYBE YOU have believed the lies that someone told you?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Does Freemasonry lift up Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation as is documented in John 14:6? NOPE.

You are absolutely right, It does not. It is not Masonry's place to teach any method of salvation, through Jesus Christ or otherwise, It's not a religion; it's a F-R-A-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y.

You cannot participate in paganism and be a Christian.

Agreed. Point?

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons. (1 Corinthians 10:21)

Great.
Masons are demonic now. How original. :bnghd:

Just curious No Justice: Do you hate Muslims, too? Are they demonic? Would you not sit down at a table to eat or drink with Muslims? Hindus? Jews? See where I'm going with this?

Originally posted by masqua
Kudos to Intrepid for keeping this interesting boxing match going and also to Axeman, who parallels my thinking in so many ways.

Thank you masqua. I appreciate that. I mean it. It's nice to be recognized.

[edit on 6/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh well. Someday nojustice you'll understand, and if you don't, well, my advice to you is don't petition the local Lodge. We don't want you....and THAT'S the TRUTH.

Don't worry I'm pretty happy with my soul. I don't plan to sell it anytime soon. Thanks for the offer though.

link   

BRAINWASHED, ALL OF YOU!

Awww....you sure told us now didn't you! I will call my Lodge Secretary right away and ask for a demit so I can get away from that EVIL Lodge that I've been an EXTREMELY active member in for over 16 years and that I obviously know nothing about.

Thanks for saving my soul justice. I owe it ALL to you!!!!!

The moderators send me U2U's when I do it, so I'll refrain...but visualize if you will a picture of a piece of fruit-cake right here...with your name under it. I won't post an ENTIRE fruit-cake...you don't merit that, believe me.

(How as that Intrepid?)

[edit on 13-6-2005 by senrak]

link   

Originally posted by senrak

BRAINWASHED, ALL OF YOU!

Awww....you sure told us now didn't you! I will call my Lodge Secretary right away and ask for a demit so I can get away from that EVIL Lodge that I've been an EXTREMELY active member in for over 16 years and that I obviously know nothing about.

Thanks for saving my soul justice. I owe it ALL to you!!!!!

Bye now!

If you cared about it, you would.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Enough.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join