It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Masons ridicule others ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere

Boy- speak of irrational thinking ! You say that I am judging because I am using the Word of God to show you how the Christian GOD judges ?
No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. (1 Corinthians 10:19-20)

Truth

Dear Truth,

This is not a thread about the way God judges. We tend to agree100% on this fact. Please do not make debate something it is not. It's your pompous attitude that sucks and I am not nor will not argue the meaning of scripture when there is no argument to their meaning. In other words we agree on the meaning of the scripture you have posted. What the difference is you believe we all get together every month to have some sort of seance and summon demons just for kicks or drag out the Pagan gods just so we can have a moment of worship. Read my lips, There has been or is no pagan worship as far as I know in Freemasonry. To the best of my knowledge you have been misled in this regard. Someday God may convict me to let me know that what I'm doing is wrong, but as of yet he hasn't. If and when he does then I can assure you changes will be made.

Just curious, do you have a television in your home?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oh and by the way Truth, this fella believes he has found something in the Old Testament written in Hebrew that allows him to summon UFO's on demand. He also states everyone's religion on Earth is wrong and noone worships Yahwah correctly.

UFO's on Demand for a local Television News Crew.

More video of "summoned UFO's"

Ya reckon he might be onto something or is he just another false prophet?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Mr- fixit I do respect your thoughts and values as any other person and individual. Like I have said over and over through-out the many threads. It's not my words but Gods words that convict the heart. I started off very humble and reserved till I got jumped on by about 4 Masons on these threads. That's ok-We are here to discuss. But as soon as THEY STARTED WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS- I got defensive as would anyone.

This is a very high emotional topic with good reason. As a Christian you should know that. Do you think as a christian that Salavation is an issue ?
That is what we are discussing. You cannot be a christian and pray to a gog or supreme being that incapsules all gods. (This is called paganism) If you were not aware. But as a christian I would expect you and others to know this. But maybe you never new Christ ? I am not judjing, but going to church and praying to (a god ) DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN. I am sorry but that is what the Word Of God Says ! Not Me.

As a matter of fact I have a clear view of christianity from following the nature of God and Christ. Accepting Him as my personal savior and NO OTHER ! Being Babtized by water and by spirit and I pray, walk, talk and sing in the spirit EVERYDAY as God expects us too.

What makes a christian in your view and Gods view ?

Since you are new here and decided to slam me personally without even confronting me in a christian way-That it is also in the Word of God ( The ways of confronting a christian about sin ) Not witnessing as you are misunderstanding. Please dont take the Word of God out of context and try to turn them around on a TRUE CHRISTIAN. It doesn't work. God had already placed a God Ordained law in affect to protect HIS CHILDREN.

Please understand that many call themselves christians and are not.

You can either agree or disagree with me. But unfortunetly you CANNOT disagree with Gods word if you call yourself a christian. If you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN we would not be having this discussion. Because you would know the WORD OF GOD and the TRUTH.

As far as Masons being ministers outside the lodge. That was predicted as well, thousands of years ago. There are false teachers and preachers ( NOT CHRISTIANS ) (WHO COME IN HIS NAME ) all over this world that are compromising there own beliefs as well as the beliefs of others. Christ was very explicit about this ! You should know this if you are a Christian ?

What does God say about people who deceive other Christians ? Like Masonry ?

As a christian -Do you think that witnessing the TRUTH for Christ is wrong ?

As far as being (Tolerant of other religions ) -Do you know what this means ?

Was and Is Christ tolerant of other Gods and Religions ? The answers are very clear in the Word of God as well. As a Christian you would know this as well. The answer is( NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.) If you cannot pick up your cross and follow HIM 100% you are against HIM.

I am not here to bash anyone. I am here to point out the truth and if you refuse to listen to the Spirit of God and refuse to search for the answers yourself by reading the bible that is your option.

By the way-I am not a newbe to the Masonry Religion, Frat, Church, Organization or Charity or many other names that you and others would like to call it. I know much more than most Masons do unfortunetly. Not because I am smarter but I have taken the time and researched this myslef. It's a shame that it's members don't.

I am not against Masonry- They do some very good things for our community and probably for eachother and that's Great. I don't despute that one bit. I also know that there are very good people in Masonry and that's undesputable.

But that doesn't negate the fact that this oraganization is compromising your own walk with God ( ONLY IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN ) and it could even affect your life ever after. I wish you and others would realize this. But God did say that many will come in HIS name and even produce miracles in HIS NAME and it doesn't mean it is for Christ or even Christian.

I pray that if you and others are truly christians you would honestly take a good long look into this at a deeper level than you already know and you will find the truth and the conflicts in being a Christian vs being a Mason.
You cannot be both and God was very clear about this.

Will you take the challenge and be an individual and look for yourself ? Or will you be one of the deceived ?

I truly believe that you may be a christian that's just deceived at this point of your life. And the closer that you come to HIM you will then realize that you are mixed up in an organization that is not accepted by Christ.

Truth !

[edited big and layered quote - nygdan]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nygdan]

If you know so much about masonry than you would know what sits in the center of the Great Hall of your local lodge. You are still saying in your post that mason's seem to believe in a god but not thee God. Than why would that certain item be sitting in the Great Hall. Allthough the majority of mason lodges have on their petition to believe in a supreme being, every lodge I have been to has the same item. Now lets name that item, a Holy Bible, for the same God you pray to. But you should have known that being that you know so much about masonry. But now why would we have that great book, if we are not Christian.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
gps777, Truthisoutthere, Others:

There is only one side that is right and if you can back your beliefs with Gods word correctly that you can do what you do and still are a Christian i will gladly apoligise to each and everyone of you.
Careful you may have to.

What people are fail’n ta recognize is that Freemasonry isn’t a religion. We associate/work with good individuals, regardless of our faiths. The confusion comes when we encourage individuals ta explore the word of God, but we don’t tell them which church ta go ta. Just as we encourage everyone ta vote, but we don’t tell them who ta vote for. We Just want everyone ta take an active interest in goodwill toward man(kind).

I do consider myself a true Christian. Do ya quit work 'cause a fellow employee is an atheist, or pagan, ‘n you can’t be a computer programmer cause an atheist is? Or, do you move out of the country 'cause someone in it is gay, ‘n “Americans don’t do that”? The charity, ‘n work, we do at our meetings doesn’t involve religion. We aren’t going ta cast out a good person, simply because their church is different then someone else’s. [Matthew 7: 1-12] 'Specially sense our fraternity isn't about religion.

If I was an atheist, should I not be aloud ta go the mall.
If I believe in God, should I not vote, ‘cause of separation of Church ‘n State?

I’m just try’n to say that Religion shouldn’t interfere with shopp’n, politics, or Charity work. 'N because you are active in shopp'n, politics, or charity you shouldn't be called anti-Christian.

Here is your answer Sir !

Paul warned the Christians at Corinth not to participate in pagan worship. He revealed that pagans worship demons rather than God.

Does that mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything?

I s’ppose that would be true if we were participating in Worship.
There is a prayer 'fore every NASCAR Race, ‘n most rodeos have a prayer 'fore they start.
I'm think'n there are prayers 'fore most sport'n events, encompass'n a vast denomination of faiths.
If ya are ta pray, while they pray, are ya now participating in pagan worship? Are ya now no longer a Christian ‘cause ya prayed at the same time? ‘Cause of this I am called Anti-Christian, or not-a-true-Christian?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
*stops music*

OK truth, I am going to try this one more time...

In response to this post, I want you to answer this post.

This is very irritating. By ignoring this post, you are doing damage to your own argument, you know that, right?

*starts music again*

Good Morning Axe !

In repy to your post- Not sure of the point ? if any that you are tryig to make ? Except that you are trying to make excuses for your own walk with Christ ?

The only way that I can honestly answer any question about Christianity or God is through the use of His words through the Bible. I have explained this to you and others a hundred of times. And still you ignore the Word of God.

If I use (HIS) words you say that (I) am being Judgemental ? So what's the purpos of me using HIS words against your mindset ? You will not listen. You refuse to accept Gods Words as the Final Authority. Therefore there is nothing more to say.

As I know that you don't want to hear me using HIS words to convict your own spirit anylonger. Please don't be upset with me. I am not hear to judge. God has done that in the past and HE WILL do it again according to the scriptures.

The only one that you have a problem with is either GOD or YOURSELF !

Again-If you don't like what I have to say or what GOD has to say ignore it !!!!! don't reply ! It's very simple.

I will check back later for your reply because I know that you will not stay away !

Till next time.
Truth

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The only way that I can honestly answer any question about Christianity or God is through the use of His words through the Bible. I have explained this to you and others a hundred of times. And still you ignore the Word of God.

By the way, you DO realize that the Bible was written by man, do you not? It is a great book, with much wisdom and a great guideline for living one's life, but there is nothing to suggest that it is the true word of God. Just because the Bible itself states that it is the word of God does not mean it actually is.

If I were to write a new book and state in it that this was the word of God, would you believe it? So why do you believe that the Bible is? Could it be that you are blindly believing someone without coming to your own conclusions?

[edit on 13-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Good Morning Axe !

In repy to your post- Not sure of the point ? if any that you are tryig to make ? Except that you are trying to make excuses for your own walk with Christ ?

I don't have to make excuses, and if you didn't get the point of my post well then you must be half retarded. No offense man, but I just don't understand how a cogent individual could miss it. It was plain as day; I even explained what I think it means.

Ignorance at its finest.

Actually, I did not ignore the Word of God, I used the Word of Jesus Christ to make my point that your "mine-is-the-only-way-and-everyone-else-is-wrong-and-going-to-burn-in-hell" attitude is complete bull#.

I give up. It's useless to try to have a discussion with you about anything.

Your bigoted point of view sickens me, and it is my honest opinion that you sir, not I, will be the one who is unpleasantly surprised come Judgement Day. I will pray for you, and all those who are like you, that you may one day know the meaning of tolerance and respect.

The Bible is not a book to be taken literally, and if you truly believe that it is, then I doubt there is hope that you will ever see the Light.

Remember; men wrote the Bible, not God. God's Kingdom and His Law is in all of us, written in our hearts. Some choose to heed The Word, others choose not to. It matters not what church you go to or what faith you follow, if you read the Bible or not. God is universal, and there is no hiding from Him.

[edit on 6/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
By the way, you DO realize that the Bible was written by man, do you not?

You do realize he's going to have a field day with that one, don't you?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74

Originally posted by sebatwerk
By the way, you DO realize that the Bible was written by man, do you not?

You do realize he's going to have a field day with that one, don't you?

I don't see how he can argue against that. I hate to burst his little bubble, but it was indeed written by man, and nobody knows who. Therefore it is VERY ignorant of him to say he is using God's word.

And besides, who the hell is he to be using God's word to judge others? Shame on him.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is common sense to know that the Bible was written by the hands of man. A book with the Words of God just didn't fall magically out of the sky, Truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

The Bible is not a book to be taken literally, and if you truly believe that it is, then I doubt there is hope that you will ever see the Light.

Remember; men wrote the Bible, not God. God's Kingdom and His Law is in all of us, written in our hearts. Some choose to heed The Word, others choose not to. It matters not what church you go to or what faith you follow, if you read the Bible or not. God is universal, and there is no hiding from Him. [edit on 6/13/05 by The Axeman]

Axe- Did you actually say these things above ? Bible not to be taken literally?

Wow- This is a UNIVERSAL WORLD VIEW that I am very familair with. This is taken from the One World View that has been pushed through the NEW AGE MOVEMENT THROUGH MASONRY !

Not at all a Christian view ? Therefore I believe you and others sincerely, when you tear down the validity of the bible. I understand your heart and motives completely now. Thanks for adding that for you and the rest. You have very much enlightened me !

As far as the validity of the bible-Yes I do know that it was written by men ? And your point now being ??????????????

If you would like a history lesson on how the great book was ordained by God Himself, I can give you that as well. Would you like that in english, greek or hebrew ?

You also indicated that Gods Kingdom and law lives in all of us ? Where did you hear that ? Not the bible my friend !

If you have this world view of GOD I am sorry, the BIBLE not me STATES that you are NOT a believer in Jesus Christ.

It is quit funny though, that all of you were throwing out scriptures at me for some reason and now you are running away from the Words-Saying the bible is just a book. It was written by men, It's not valid ?????? It's a handbook ?????? etc.....................................

Very crafty- Not so good tactic- So which is it ? Pretty shifty- Desperate cult tactic !

This shows me right there that YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN if you do not believe the Bible as Gods word ?

So if you are not a Christian why are we discussing ? Did someone forget the topic ?

End of POINT !!!!
There is nothing left to discuss !

OH THE HIPOCRASY !!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He that worketh deciet shall not dwell within my house: he that tell lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalms 101:7

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You also indicated that Gods Kingdom and law lives in all of us ? Where did you hear that ? Not the bible my friend !

If you have this world view of GOD I am sorry, the BIBLE not me STATES that you are NOT a believer in Jesus Christ.

Again, the fact that you take the Bible to literally is exactly your problem. It is a guide to good living, and you have completely failed to see the allegory that was was written into the stories of the Bible. This is exactly why I call you a fundamentalist, you are unable, or unwilling, to take words from the Bible and apply them to your own life and actions. Instead, you take your life and actions and conform them to the words of the Bible. You then seek to judge everyone else who does not do the same as you.

You are nobody to judge me or my brothers, and for this your judgement will fall upon you with a heavy hand. One day you WILL learn the error of your ways.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
He that worketh deciet shall not dwell within my house: he that tell lies shall not tarry in my sight.

I Totally and Sincerely agree with you AXE ! Lets look at the deceit within Masonry shall we. Then we can rejoice in agreement over the verse you posted.

Truth !

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

I Totally and Sincerely agree with you AXE ! Lets look at the deceit within Masonry shall we. Then we can rejoice in agreement over the verse you posted.

Truth !

Dude, either your sleeping with a bottle or you need a seeing eye dog.

Look again.

OOPS.

I am beginning to see that you are here to stir things up. I HATE THAT.

BTW, it isn't your place to judge, Christ himself said that it was up to the father. So, WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Do you think after all this hostility toward eachother that I am going to all of a sudden be on your side?

I think not. .

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I have taken the time to cruise through the site and look at a lot of different subjects from UFO's, Bigfoot, Satanism, Christianity, Evolution, Creationism, Demons, NWO, Illumanti, Space, Technology, Aliens and a lot of other fun things to research and investigate.

The one thing I have noticed first handedly is how the MASONS treat anyone that does not agree with them. ( NOT JUST ME ) ( look for yourself at ANY masonry thread) Or has the balls to challenge them on ANY topic related to FreeMasonry.

When ever they get backed into a corner they BAND TOGETHER and retaliate like no other (cult) that I have EVER encountered. They will slander, ridicule, slam, and use the typical (cult) Tactic's to derail or make fun of another while deflecting the question put in front of them. Then they sink even lower and start the (Troll Thing .) They will accuse you of just writing nothing to make points ? Typical childish endeavors !

They do this until you become completely frustrated and leave their thread. Hmmmmmm. Really sad if you think about it. I thought this was a discussion site about conspiricies ?

Well I guess it's back to the X-Masons sites for the truth ! At least they can back up what they say with there very own Masonry literature, Masonry Bible, Masonry Encyclopdia and other writings from Occultic Practioners that have been involved in Masonry in one way or another.

I guess they will never turn the tides and be honest with us ? And why should we expect anymore ?

After all- They are a Secret Society !

Truth !

[edit on 10-6-2005 by John bull 1]
I know how you feel ,even when you are nice and try to tell them that you are being nice they still like to slam you and any other who disagree. I actually feel sorry and sad for them as they want to live there lives believing in a cult like religion like they do. Many Blessings ..

[edit on 6/13/2005 by zman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This shows me right there that YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN if you do not believe the Bible as Gods word ?

The The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language defines a Christian as:

Chris·tian ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krschn)
adj.
1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
3. Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.
4. Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.
5. Showing a loving concern for others; humane.

Nowhere in there does it say that a Christian must be a believer, follower, or literal interpreter of the Bible being God's word. This is but another example of your fundamentalist extremist attitude towards Christianity.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Axe- Did you actually say these things above ? Bible not to be taken literally?

Yes I did. I believe that the Bible is a book of stories and teachings to give us the tools and ideas that we need to live a good life. It's aook of parables. Stories from which we derive life lessons. If you can't see that, well...

So you're telling me that Revelation is to be taken literally? Please. It's called SYMBOLISM. Look it up.

Wow- This is a UNIVERSAL WORLD VIEW that I am very familair with. This is taken from the One World View that has been pushed through the NEW AGE MOVEMENT THROUGH MASONRY !

It has nothing to do with Masonry at all. Are you saying that your God is not all-powerful? Are you saying that your God does not rule over everything in Heaven and on Earth? Are you saying your God is not UNIVERSAL? Are you saying that your God didn't create and doesn't dwell in every single living creature?

Heheh. New Age Movement.

Not at all a Christian view ? Therefore I believe you and others sincerely, when you tear down the validity of the bible. I understand your heart and motives completely now. Thanks for adding that for you and the rest. You have very much enlightened me !

Frankly, you don't understand a damn thing about me.

As far as the validity of the bible-Yes I do know that it was written by men ? And your point now being ??????????????

Didn't say anything about the validity of the Bible.

The point is that the Bible was written by MEN, and MEN are fallible and can make mistakes and misinterpretations...

If you would like a history lesson on how the great book was ordained by God Himself, I can give you that as well. Would you like that in english, greek or hebrew ?

The Kingdom of God is us. Good grief, man, how did you get so narrow-minded? Do you take classes on how to be a bigot?

That is between me and God, now isn't it?

It is quit funny though, that all of you were throwing out scriptures at me for some reason and now you are running away from the Words-Saying the bible is just a book. It was written by men, It's not valid ?????? It's a handbook ??????

I'm not running from anything. You're the one dodging the issue. No one said it's not valid, and yes, it is Life's Handbook, God's words as written by men, to the best of their abilities to comprehend His Will.

Very crafty- Not so good tactic- So which is it ? Pretty shifty- Desperate cult tactic !

You crack me up.

Like I said, it is a divinely inspired book. God Himself did not write it, therefore it is a book of the words of men who were inspired or compelled by God to write them.

There is nothing left to discuss !

OH THE HIPOCRASY !!

Couldn't have said it better myself (Except, of course, for the spelling.
).

I'm through with you, little bigot.

[edit on 6/13/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
As I've said before ad nauseam, I am not a Mason and never have been a Mason and am not interested in becoming a Mason, thank you very much.

However, most of the anti-Mason rants I've seen here were written by people that I consider (based on their posts, of course) to be dirt-bags; cowards who pretend to be Christian or some other faith, but whose intolerance is truly disgusting.

And then, when the Masons come out to defend their organization (as anyone who actually upholds their beliefs would be expected to do), all of a sudden there's a boatload of whining because the Masons are men enough to actually stand up for their beliefs and respond to the attacks!

I've certainly gained a lot of respect for the Masons, merely by judging how low their attackers are on these forums.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join