It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Masons ridicule others ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
I don't think you should close a topic like this, even though somewhat rediculous, it would make the whole site rediculous if closed. The Masons want this topic closed because someone is bashing them. So let's say the mods give in and close this thread, and all "Mason Bashing" threads.

I agree with you to some extent just because of the rights idea, but the fact of the matter is that there are probably about a dozen other topics that are nearly the exact same as this one.

I mean I haven't come across too many "How to be a Mason" FAQs. In my own opinion I think Masons are being deceived but maybe someone who is a Mason could prove otherwise?

I do believe that some of the masons here have actually posted pdf. files that are for people who are thinking of becoming a Mason. I myself, when I come of age, plan to become a Mason. I have done research and are only amazed with the persistance of the Mason's on this forum who seem to defend their honor to the grave. For this I am truely impressed, what I am not impressed though is the same ignorance that seems to be displayed with every post of accusing Mason's to be evil when the person has not even provided a source.

But closing threads like this is just the type of closemindedness we DON'T need on this board, thank you.

Right closing this thread would be closemindedness if it were being closed to protect the Mason's, but I believe that it should be closed because it is nothing more than the same old debate with a different Subject title.

::EDIT-- Quotes were not shown.::

[edit on 11-6-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sounds like someone may need some enlightening.

Originally posted by The_Final

I have done research and are only amazed with the persistance of the Mason's on this forum who seem to defend their honor to the grave.

Persistance of ? or for what ? Please explain ?

Defend what honor to the grave ? Misguiding info ?

For this I am truely impressed

Impressed about what ?

what I am not impressed though is the same ignorance that seems to be displayed with every post of accusing Mason's to be evil when the person has not even provided a source.

With the upmost respect: There were in fact sources revealed. Please look at other thread "Masons and Handshake etc....."

But closing threads like this is just the type of closemdedness we DON'T need on this board, thank you.

Very much agreed !

Truth

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Truth, I've got to go with, WHAT?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12

www.emfj.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

It's amazing what people will eat up on the internet.

And you wonder why people think you ridicule others?

You could at least tell us why you think these sites are so bad instead of dismissing offhand anything he has to say.

I have heard people say that because of a few bad masons that doesn't mean that all are bad, and I agree.

However do you think it is possible, even remotely so, that some lodges are used as covers for other activities?

I'm not saying that such a lodge would be "real" masons, but isn't possible that some could exploit such a good well-meaning organisation for any number of things?

I ask this out of curiousity, not to bash you guys, so any info would be appreciated.

Wouldn't it be possible that such places are the source for the nefarious accusations against all masons, however unfair?

[edit on 12-6-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Please, let it be noted that Majestic12 is NOT a Mason. Self described.

Fair is fair.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes intrepide,but if he majestic12 was fair,if he`s not a mason how can he comment on a mason or christian discussion accuratly.

Masons say we cant comment on them but anyone that is promason can.
Sound fair now?

I offered to the christian mason`s an appoligy if they can find correctly in the bible where it allows them to do what they do refering to my post.The masons attacked in this same thread the author mr truth and accussed him of running away like a child,i can tell you he did no such thing,and i`m beginning to think you guys are doing exactly what you accussed him of doing.does that sound fair.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
The Masons want this topic closed because someone is bashing them.

How many mason bashing threads are there? Gimme a break, I want this thread closed because it is nothing more than a blatant attempt to bash us IN PUBLIC, PERSONALLY, while ignoring the issues. I can deal with mason-bashing, I can't deal with personal attacks that go against the rules of this forum.

And by the way, out of the three people who wanted this thread closed, only I am a mason.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Yes intrepide,but if he majestic12 was fair,if he`s not a mason how can he comment on a mason or christian discussion accuratly.

Sound fair now?

Majestic12 is NOT a mason, and does not speak for us.

I offered to the christian mason`s an appoligy if they can find correctly in the bible where it allows them to do what they do

Good God, not this again. We don't NEED to find in the bible where it says we can do what we do... nowhere in the bible does it say that we CANNOT, so there's no problem now is there? In any case, we do not answer to you nonr do we owe you any kind of explanation, so quit this topic.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
OH but it does state it,and i explained it in my post,to be fair and on the level seb i`ve read and understood your posts and replied to them,read and understand what i wrote,to be fair eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Good question. Is he an individual? Does he have an opinion? C'mon man. you've got to do better than that.

Sound fair now?

You've gotta be #ting me, Masons and Anti's are killing my brain cells.

I offered to the christian mason`s an appoligy if they can find correctly in the bible where it allows them to do what they do refering to my post.The masons attacked in this same thread the author mr truth and accussed him of running away like a child,i can tell you he did no such thing,and i`m beginning to think you guys are doing exactly what you accussed him of doing.does that sound fair.

Do you mean this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

End of the page? Well this IS cyberspace, that mean people have lives, I'm sure they will get back to you.

I'm putting money on "whatever they say", you won't believe. C'mon man, my kids need new shoes.

Roll the dice.

Yes, I have info, NOT BAD, that I can't share with you, rules.

See it as a conspiracy.

BTW, I'm not a Mason. Have I said that before?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

OH but it does state it,and i explained it in my post,to be fair and on the level seb i`ve read and understood your posts and replied to them,read and understand what i wrote,to be fair eh?

Look I dont want to get back in to this discussion, we already established that what the bible says regarding worshipping of other gods, etc does NOT apply to Freemasonry. I will not discuss this any further because it is like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i did`nt reffer it to freemasonry i reffered it to those who say they are christian masons

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

i did`nt reffer it to freemasonry i reffered it to those who say they are christian masons

Ok? So what about the Muslim Masons? Bhudist Masons? Hell, look at my siggy, I promote the Church of the Sacred Pineapple.

Masons, would that be OK, I believe in it?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Ok? So what about the Muslim Masons? Bhudist Masons? Hell, look at my siggy, I promote the Church of the Sacred Pineapple.

Masons, would that be OK, I believe in it?

A sacred pineapple is ALL good

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

God says "No other gods before Me"

Christian Masons don't worship any other gods. What's the problem?

Is this really so hard to understand?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Is this really so hard to understand?

That's what is REALLY puzzling me. Religious intollerance. Reminds me of the 80's. The Moral Majority.

I'm feeling "dirty" as a Christian. Shouldn't be that way.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm feeling "dirty" as a Christian. Shouldn't be that way.

I know. When arguing with Mr. Truth, I was feeling physically ill thinking that there are people like this out there.

Take comfort in knowing that these people are not TRUE Christians in the eyes of God. He'll sort 'em out and screw their heads on correctly one day

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The masons on this board, have to put up with a lot of BS at times, from all sorts of people. Maybe they are venting a little, or just so tired of hearing all the same things, that they tend to be sarcastic with others.

Take it with a grain of salt, and be able to get what you give.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Masons on "this board" don't even have to be here at all, yet they post 95% of the threads on Freemasonry just like they did on the old Freemasonry Watch website blog.

Why do they feel the need to bully, harass and ridicule people?
Well it's all spelt out in the 30th Degree by both Pike and McClenechan.

By Masonic philosophy in order to form unity among the brothers, there must be opposition.
If left to there own devices and without any common enemy (real or otherwise) they would turn their bickering and kniving ways inward on the group itself.

The group bullying that you see demonstrated in this forum is the same low-brow methodology common to by school bullies who always pick on the odd one out so that they never become the focus of the group’s resentment and anger.
It’s like kicking your neighbors dog rather than having it out with them in the open because you fear you could look a fool.

The majority of Freemasons are underachievers, or have at least some fatal flaw in their personality that is exploited by the cult (to be honest though this could describe any normal person really) to drive the need for ridicule in others as well as all the spying and rumor spreading that goes along with it.

For many in the cult this is their only outlet or reward for all the oaths and obligations that they are slowly cajoled into giving up.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
The group bullying that you see demonstrated in this forum is the same low-brow methodology common to by school bullies who always pick on the odd one out so that they never become the focus of the group’s resentment and anger.
It’s like kicking your neighbors dog rather than having it out with them in the open because you fear you could look a fool.

The majority of Freemasons are underachievers, or have at least some fatal flaw in their personality that is exploited by the cult (to be honest though this could describe any normal person really) to drive the need for ridicule in others as well as all the spying and rumor spreading that goes along with it.

Whatever you say. Tell me something: Is it esy to be a hypocrite? Or does it tear at your soul a fill you with remorse, as would it to a normal, mentally healthy individual?

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Nygdan - is it possible that you are really just some dumb **** who is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join