It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Masons ridicule others ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh c'mon, you guys have been here long enough to know what this thread would degenerate into:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Playing coy is not beneficial.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. I agree with nygdan, NO MORE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Whatever Intrepid, you know damn well that the author of this thread had no other intention but to slam the masons just one more time. Keep this thread open if you want, you're only allowing the author to lie about us to the entire forum.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Whatever Intrepid, you know damn well that the author of this thread had no other intention but to slam the masons just one more time. Keep this thread open if you want, you're only allowing the author to lie about us to the entire forum.

What the hell is your point? Are YOU looking for preferencial treatment? Not going to happen here.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh... my... God...

Is this what it has come to?

Let the guy have his thread. The longer we keep posting in it, the longer it stays at the top of the list. Frankly I'm sick of it. I have tried in the other threads to redirect and stimulate some discussion instead of bickering back and forth, but it does not seem to be working.

The tactics of this particular poster are pretty simple to see. He will run up, hit you, then run away shouting, "nyah nyah!"; then, when you throw up your hands and say "it's not worth it, little man," he comes back and says "Oh you don't want none!" like he won the argument or something.

Childish, at best... No, wait; Infantile, even.

[edit on 6/10/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What the hell is your point? Are YOU looking for preferencial treatment? Not going to happen here.

Yes, Intrepid, I'm looking for preferential treatment. Please...

I'm looking for you to acknowledge the fact that the author of this thread was not honest about his intentions for starting this thread. I want you to acknowledge that this thread's purpose is not to ask an honest question, but to take a stab at the masons on this forum by calling them bullies in public.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
as your council member...

i would like it if you all played nice, please

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
The tactics of this particular poster are pretty simple to see. He will run up, hit you, then run away shouting, "nyah nyah!"; then, when you throw up your hands and say "it's not worth it, little man," he comes back and says "Oh you don't want none!" like he won the argument or something.

Yeah.. you're right Axeman. Haha that's EXACTLY what he does! I'm finished with this guy, it's really not worth it. I'm better than this... :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes, Intrepid, I'm looking for preferential treatment. Please...

I'm looking for you to acknowledge the fact that the author of this thread was not honest about his intentions for starting this thread. I want you to acknowledge that this thread's purpose is not to ask an honest question, but to take a stab at the masons on this forum by calling them bullies in public.

Exactly.

The Masons have done nothing wrong here, just defended their fraternity from plain ol' drivel.

Why isn't this thread closed right now? It serves abolutley no purpose, it's just taking up space.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Exactly.

The Masons have done nothing wrong here, just defended their fraternity from plain ol' drivel.

Why isn't this thread closed right now? It serves abolutley no purpose, it's just taking up space.

Sure, we close all the "anti's" threads, would that work?

Let's let all the Masons similar threads go. Where's the credibillity for the site then?

Not happening.

Keep u2u'g nygdan, he hasn't told me but I know how this forum works.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthisoutthereMr- fixit I do respect your thoughts and values as any other person and individual. Like I have said over and over through-out the many threads. It's not my words but Gods words that convict the heart. I started off very humble and reserved till I got jumped on by about 4 Masons on these threads. That's ok-We are here to discuss. But as soon as THEY STARTED WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS- I got defensive as would anyone.

Do you not see or agree that accusing a fellow Christian of being a Satan worshipper and worse is not a personal attack?

This is a very high emotional topic with good reason. As a Christian you should know that. Do you think as a christian that Salavation is an issue ?

Of course it's an issue.

That is what we are discussing. You cannot be a christian and pray to a gog or supreme being that incapsules all gods. (This is called paganism) If you were not aware.

But if I pray to the same God you pray to then that makes us both Christians? For the record when I kneel and pray it is to the EXACT same God you pray to.

But as a christian I would expect you and others to know this. But maybe you never new Christ ? I am not judjing, but going to church and praying to (a god ) DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CHRISTIAN. I am sorry but that is what the Word Of God Says ! Not Me.

And once again we agree.

As a matter of fact I have a clear view of christianity from following the nature of God and Christ. Accepting Him as my personal savior and NO OTHER ! Being Babtized by water and by spirit and I pray, walk, talk and sing in the spirit EVERYDAY as God expects us too.

What makes a christian in your view and Gods view ?

Once again we agree, you receive no argument from here. I to was babtized by water and by spirit, not only in one church but two. I have been babtized "in the name of the father, of the son and the holy spirit" in a Southern Babtist church and also "in the name of Jesus" in a Pentecostal church. So you see your walk with God closely resembles mine.

Since you are new here and decided to slam me personally without even confronting me in a christian way-That it is also in the Word of God ( The ways of confronting a christian about sin ) Not witnessing as you are misunderstanding. Please dont take the Word of God out of context and try to turn them around on a TRUE CHRISTIAN. It doesn't work. God had already placed a God Ordained law in affect to protect HIS CHILDREN.

I apologize if you feel I confronted you in a "non-Christian" way but I was offended by the blather you was spewing and it offended me in a "non-Christian" way. I feel I am as true a Christian as you my friend.

Please understand that many call themselves christians and are not.

You can either agree or disagree with me. But unfortunetly you CANNOT disagree with Gods word if you call yourself a christian. If you are a TRUE CHRISTIAN we would not be having this discussion. Because you would know the WORD OF GOD and the TRUTH.

I beg your pardon Sir, but I am as true a Christian as you my friend. I do not disagree with God's word. I could possibly have a different interpretation of God's word but I like you have little argument as to what the Good Book says.

As far as Masons being ministers outside the lodge. That was predicted as well, thousands of years ago. There are false teachers and preachers ( NOT CHRISTIANS ) (WHO COME IN HIS NAME ) all over this world that are compromising there own beliefs as well as the beliefs of others. Christ was very explicit about this ! You should know this if you are a Christian ?

Who are we to judge or ascertain who is a false prophet and who is not. The Bible says you will know these people by their works. Meeting once or twice a month with people of like minds and interests and discussing the latest charity drive that happens to be going on that particular month HARDLY qualifies anyone as being a "false prophet". When in Lodge there is nary a argument or even a discussion about anyone's particular Religion. There is men and women from every conceivable formal Religion represented at any particular Lodge meeting but there is never an argument or even a discussion over Religion or Politics. All that is left at the Lodge door and people are there for the betterment of their neighborhood, city or state by doing good works. The Good Book also says "judge ye not lest ye be judged". You have already judged me and you know me not other than from a few excerpts or postings I may have made on this board.

What does God say about people who deceive other Christians ? Like Masonry ?

Whom have I or any of the other Freemasons on this board deceived? If you believe me not or feel any of us has deceived you then join the Lodge and find out for yourself. We both believe so closely and agree on so many points you are but a step away from becoming a Freemason yourself.

As a christian -Do you think that witnessing the TRUTH for Christ is wrong ?

Absolutely not. However, as a Christian we must always be careful as to how we witness so as not to turn people away.

As far as being (Tolerant of other religions ) -Do you know what this means ?

Of course. Sometimes it means keeping your mouth shut if someone doesn't exactly believe as you yourself. Over time I have become more tolerant of dissenting views. I figure the Good Lord hasn't brought the dissenter along as much as I or just maybe my preconceived idea just may not be right and perhaps I should return to the Bible and do a little research, spend a little time on my knees and find out who or what is right or what is the right thing to do. At times it's meant that I have had to retrack and straighten or rethink my own views before proceeding. It doesn't necessarily mean I need to go slam everyone that doesn't believe as me on a message board.

Was and Is Christ tolerant of other Gods and Religions ? The answers are very clear in the Word of God as well. As a Christian you would know this as well. The answer is( NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT.) If you cannot pick up your cross and follow HIM 100% you are against HIM.

There are thousands of religions out there and a lotta people feel they are bearing the cross and following him and they are to the best of their ability. Which path is the correct one? Which particular religion has the 100% absolute truth? Are you sure? The fact is God brings us all along in a loving manner and only gives us that which we can handle. Your particular walk with God has been hand-crafted by Him to suit your particular needs as has my particular walk. We are all different and for you to assume because someone doesn't believe as you they are going to Hell is quite a pompous position. Humility my friend goes a long way. How do I know you aren't some false prophet? How do I know that if I believe as you that you won't lead me straight to hell? .

By the way-I am not a newbe to the Masonry Religion, Frat, Church, Organization or Charity or many other names that you and others would like to call it. I know much more than most Masons do unfortunetly. Not because I am smarter but I have taken the time and researched this myslef. It's a shame that it's members don't.

My friend, I too have done much research and I have found your opinions lacking in fundamentals. But this is only my opinion and it's not meant to be a personal bash, just my observation.

But that doesn't negate the fact that this oraganization is compromising your own walk with God ( ONLY IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN ) and it could even affect your life ever after. I wish you and others would realize this. But God did say that many will come in HIS name and even produce miracles in HIS NAME and it doesn't mean it is for Christ or even Christian.

Can you explicitly explain to me how this is affecting my walk with God. If anything it has made it richer. There is never a Lodge meeting anywhere on Sunday so I'm still able to attend church services. If there is a meeting on a week night that contradicts with a church service I must attend Freemasonry teaches me that it's much more important to attend church. It has forced me to study and research ancient religions. It has taught me that Christianity has been unduly influenced throughout the ages by all sorts of other religions. It has taught me that some bible stories actually had roots in other religions. Above all it has persuaded me to seek out the truth, not just take someone's word for it.

you will then realize that you are mixed up in an organization that is not accepted by Christ.

Please explain this in great detail. The blather about us worshipping a another God or Gods just won't cut it because it's false.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nygdan]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by mrfixit]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Believe me, mrfixit your argument with Truth is going to be a stalemate.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit
There are thousands of religions out there and a lotta people feel they are bearing the cross and following him and they are to the best of their ability. Which path is the correct one? Which particular religion has the 100% absolute truth? Are you sure? The fact is God brings us all along in a loving manner and only gives us that which we can handle. Your particular walk with God has been hand-crafted by Him to suit your particular needs as has my particular walk. We are all different and for you to assume because someone doesn't believe as you they are going to Hell is quite a pompous position. Humility my friend goes a long way. How do I know you aren't some false prophet? How do I know that if I believe as you that you won't lead me straight to hell? .

And in the end this is what separates a fundamentalist from a believer. believers have FAITH that we chose the correct way to an eternal life. Fundamentalist refuse to accept that anyone but they may have a better, or more correct, take on salvation than they do.

The fact that Mr.Truth refuses to come to terms with the fact that masons accept men of all religions as brothers, and honestly hope that we can all meet in heaven as we do on Earth, reveals his beliefs for what they are: fundamentalism.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Christ, if I have an aneurysm tell my wife it was this forum that did it. :bnghd:

LOL intrepid i totally agree!!!!

well now that the entire issue of masonry has been derailed by this type of endless fighting ; perhaps we will never know the truth about masonry

perhaps that was their plan

ah well im going back to the alien thread where i can actually have a good time lol

so if you reply to me flaming me and stuff i wont know
youll have to u2u me

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Believe me, mrfixit your argument with Truth is going to be a stalemate.

I have a feeling you are most assuredly correct. However, there might be some hope. His next post will tell the tale.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Believe me, every thread about Masons Truthisouthere is always there delivering the same stacatto of BS.

Masons arguing eventually had to give up, he's hopeless.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
as your council member...

i would like it if you all played nice, please

-slips money across the desk in an envelope- Now the FreeMasons own you too. (joke).

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ah ridicule thats how you spell it,not ridicaul as i did in a previous thread.learn something everyday.as you may of guess i`m not very educated.Though i`m intelligent enough to know illiteracy is not a mental disorder like arrogance egotism etc.

I can agree with Mrfixit on nearly all of what you wrote do agree with Truthisoutthere.

Mrfixit i believe the sticking point with Christians who critisize Mason`s is directed squarely at the Christian Mason the vast majority of the time,the reason for this is it is offensive to us at the very thought that God`s name has been included with other Gods,and in understanding how God feels on the very subject we cannot and will not except it.Again i`ll add some links to Christian Masons that have come to that very conclusion and left the lodges.
For you to say that its all wonderful and good and dos`nt conflict with your faith is only your opinion,when Gods word says the opposite.You can and probably will argue that these ex Masons were deceived we say no you have been according to Gods word.
www.emfj.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

In reading your post which i enjoyed reading i have no doubt you believe yourself a Christian,in my opinion you are just one step away from being one again,i had to wonder whether or not are you still attending the pentacostal church,due to your comments about Christian are the lost ones due to them being influenced by paganism.If i have understood that correctly are you stating that the KJV bible is`nt all you need for reference to reading Gods word?If so i disagree again.I found God by getting on my knee`s and asking him into my life without the Bible and he came into alright instantly,like yourself maybe?But the KJV is all i need to get Gods word.
In my opinion it`s sad to see or watch people searching for something extra,extra knowledge,extra pleasure,extra money,extra extra extra people dont need extra all they need is to enter the Book not study it twist it or whatever there`s enough in that one book to last infinite life times.
Christs commandment for just one,love your lord God with all your heart all your soul all your mind,and yet God says he`s a jealous God,and what do you Masons do,incorporate his name with pagan Gods and when we object and say thats offencive to God therefore to us,what do Masons do call us everything under the sun and that we are not true Christians.

There is only one side that is right and if you can back your beliefs with Gods word correctly that you can do what you do and still are a Christian i will gladly apoligise to each and everyone of you,by the way i hav`nt in pointing this out intentionally wished to offend.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Ah ridicule thats how you spell it,not ridicaul as i did in a previous thread.learn something everyday.as you may of guessed i`m not very educated.Though i`m intelligent enough to know illiteracy is not a mental disorder like arrogance egotism etc.

I can agree with Mrfixit on nearly all of what you wrote and do agree with Truthisoutthere.

Mrfixit i believe the sticking point with Christians who critisize Mason`s is directed squarely at the Christian Mason the vast majority of the time,the reason for this is it is offensive to us at the very thought that God`s name has been included with other Gods,and in understanding how God feels on the very subject we cannot and will not except it.Again i`ll add some links to Christian Masons that have come to that very conclusion and left the lodges.
For you to say that its all wonderful and good and dos`nt conflict with your faith is only your opinion,when Gods word says the opposite.You can and probably will argue that these ex Masons were deceived we say no you have been according to Gods word.
www.emfj.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

In reading your post which i enjoyed reading i have no doubt you believe yourself a Christian,in my opinion you are just one step away from being one again,i had to wonder whether or not are you still attending the pentacostal church,due to your comments about Christian are the lost ones due to them being influenced by paganism.If i have understood that correctly are you stating that the KJV bible is`nt all you need for reference to reading Gods word?If so i disagree again.I found God by getting on my knee`s and asking him into my life without the Bible and he came into it alright! instantly,like yourself maybe?But the KJV is all i need to get Gods word.
In my opinion it`s sad to see or watch people searching for something extra,extra knowledge,extra pleasure,extra money,extra extra extra people dont need extra all they need is to enter the Book not study it twist it or whatever, there`s enough in that one book to last infinite life times.
Christs commandment for just one,love your lord God with all your heart all your soul all your mind,and yet God says he`s a jealous God,and what do you Masons do,incorporate his name with pagan Gods and when we object and say thats offencive to God therefore to us,what do Masons do call us everything under the sun and that we are not true Christians.

There is only one side that is right and if you can back your beliefs with Gods word correctly to prove thats its ok to do what you do, i will gladly apoligise to each and everyone of you,by the way i hav`nt in pointing this out intentionally wished to offend.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

www.emfj.org...
www.fish4masons.org...

It's amazing what people will eat up on the internet.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't think you should close a topic like this, even though somewhat rediculous, it would make the whole site rediculous if closed. The Masons want this topic closed because someone is bashing them. So let's say the mods give in and close this thread, and all "Mason Bashing" threads. So then the Christians are in an uproar and they convince the mods into closing all "Christian Bashing" threads. feh you just can't do that. This is not a Above Top Secret Mason Community or Above Top Secret Christian Community. It is Conspiracy Community. So if you don't like it don't reply and go on to one of the other thousands of topics. But people like me that are fascinated that masons are even in this board, out in the open and defending their society are here and I actually learn alot from threads like this when a Mason has to defend himself. I mean I haven't come across too many "How to be a Mason" FAQs. In my own opinion I think Masons are being deceived but maybe someone who is a Mason could prove otherwise? But closing threads like this is just the type of closemindedness we DON'T need on this board, thank you.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by NoJustice]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join