It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Masons ridicule others ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have taken the time to cruise through the site and look at a lot of different subjects from UFO's, Bigfoot, Satanism, Christianity, Evolution, Creationism, Demons, NWO, Illumanti, Space, Technology, Aliens and a lot of other fun things to research and investigate.

The one thing I have noticed first handedly is how the MASONS treat anyone that does not agree with them. ( NOT JUST ME ) ( look for yourself at ANY masonry thread) Or has the balls to challenge them on ANY topic related to FreeMasonry.

When ever they get backed into a corner they BAND TOGETHER and retaliate like no other (cult) that I have EVER encountered. They will slander, ridicule, slam, and use the typical (cult) Tactic's to derail or make fun of another while deflecting the question put in front of them. Then they sink even lower and start the (Troll Thing .) They will accuse you of just writing nothing to make points ? Typical childish endeavors !

They do this until you become completely frustrated and leave their thread. Hmmmmmm. Really sad if you think about it. I thought this was a discussion site about conspiricies ?

Well I guess it's back to the X-Masons sites for the truth ! At least they can back up what they say with there very own Masonry literature, Masonry Bible, Masonry Encyclopdia and other writings from Occultic Practioners that have been involved in Masonry in one way or another.

I guess they will never turn the tides and be honest with us ? And why should we expect anymore ?

After all- They are a Secret Society !

Truth !

[edit on 10-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What took you so long to put a derail on this ?

How much to you actually get paid do reply to this crap ?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthisoutthere

How much to you actually get paid do reply to this crap ?

Dont be so hard on yourself - your writing is not always crap.

I haven't replied to or ridiculed any statements made in your non-Masonic Christian perspective of the purported conflict between Christian belief and Masonic participation.

In fact, I appreciated that you achieved an "agree to disagree" position for yourself when it was shown to you that members of many faiths, Christian and non-Christian, become Masons without conflict in their moral, religious oir civic duty - because they do not worship any Masonic "God" that is contrary to their beliefs.

I think the tendency is for Masons to rib other Masons about the lengths to which they feel the need to attend to the queries and concerns of people who take a while to listen.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Careful MaskedAvatar with words like that you might actually convince me that there are some half decent Masons here,good for you

[edited big quote, everyone should try to only quote specific portions, especially when making a general reply - nygdan]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just thought I'd pop in and say to the pro masons "i told you so"

I posted about this tendency on an earlier thread talking about why people feel the need to post lies about masonry.

I said that their vehement responses would make people believe the conspiracy.

I can't help it I gotta laugh.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
I said that their vehement responses would make people believe the conspiracy.

I can't help it I gotta laugh.

And exactly how has this occurred? What makes you be able to say "I told you so"?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The one thing I have noticed first handedly is how the MASONS treat anyone that does not agree with them. ( NOT JUST ME ) ( look for yourself at ANY masonry thread) Or has the balls to challenge them on ANY topic related to FreeMasonry.

This is absolutely not true. We have tried to have honest discussions with you and inform you of what Freemasonry is, and you have rejected us at every step. As with others, we simply reached an impasse in the discussion and decided to make light of the situation instead of keep wasting our time trying to teach you something that you don't want to learn.

We do, however, get VERY irritated at people who blindly accuse us and slander us and lie about us without have even a basic understanding of the organization. This would get under your skin also and, if you had to deal with it on a daily basis, you would act the same exact way.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehindOne thing I constantly see is someone making accusations against freemasons, only to be counter-attacked by multiple pro mason posts.

I have even seen the pro-masons quote each others posts to reiterate the same points in the same thread.

If I was inclined to think masons were part of a conspiracy, that's exactly what I would expect.

Oh wait there's more from the same thread.

Trinity that was what I meant. Multiple pro-mason posts that can, on occassion, get pretty mean spirited.

Even if it is defensive in nature.

Everyone has a right to defend their opinions, all I was trying to say was that the pro-masons could choose to ignore what they consider ignorant.

As opposed to engaging in debate about the so-called "crack-pot" charges against masonry.

Look I have nothing against masonry, I was just commenting on what I thought about the secret societies forums.

NASA doesn't respond to moon hoaxers because they know it is a non-issue. Why waste your time.

That's what I mean by "I told you so"

It just looks bad when you guys instantly attack everything you disagree with.

I started out neutral on this issue, now I can't help but wonder. . .

edit for link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I started out neutral on this issue, now I can't help but wonder. . .

Oh please, spare us your sarcasm. We have demonstrated time and time again that all the slander and allegations are absolutely false. Now we're absolutely sick of it. I don't see a problem with being intolerant of people who slander me.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wasn't being sarcastic. That's my opinion, and last time I checked I was entitled to one, just like you are.

Look at you, I posted my thoughts, not anti-mason at all.

You didn't like it, so I posted proof and you get angry.

I defend evolution all the time, but at least I stay civil, no matter how tired I get of it. Just look up my posts, it's right there under this one.

If you are so tired of it heres a tip.

Stop responding to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You didn't like it, so I posted proof and you get angry.

I'm not angry. I just don't like derisive remarks such as the one you posted. They are immature and silly, and completely ignore the fundamental issue.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
How is it derisive to say "I wonder. . . "?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I really have nothing against masons, and if you had reread that thread you would see that I made a point of saying that.

Despite that you instantly get defensive. That kind of behavior makes people think there is a conspiracy. Such as the whole basis for a thread about such behavior.

Please calm down, I'm sorry if you are offended by me saying so, but the creation of a thread about what I said in a previous thread, entitles me to say . . .

"I told you so"

All right.

Please don't take it personally. I was just reiterating my previous point. Theres no point in name-calling.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Are they still ridiculing ????????????

Shame on the bretheren.

[edited all caps - nygdan]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I really have nothing against masons, and if you had reread that thread you would see that I made a point of saying that.

I know you don't, which is why it annoys me that you had to throw in the "now i don't know..." remark.

Despite that you instantly get defensive. That kind of behavior makes people think there is a conspiracy. Such as the whole basis for a thread about such behavior.

While I don't agree, I did not get instantly defensive.

Please calm down, I'm sorry if you are offended by me saying so, but the creation of a thread about what I said in a previous thread, entitles me to say . . .

"I told you so"

I am very calm, I am not offended, and I did not call you any names. I am simply criticizing your remark, I don't think it was fair. And also, I do not understand why you must say "I told you so" when there is nothing to show that your prediction came true. Or did I miss something?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   

... heres a tip. Stop responding to it.

I'm trying. Really I am. I just don't have time to keep coming back to ATS and putting up as many posts as I do.

But these guys, they just *grnnnnnnn* get my gaotu

I think seb secretly loves it here. Actually maybe not so secretly
. Y'all should be flattered he cares so much

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

When ever they get backed into a corner they BAND TOGETHER and retaliate like no other (cult) that I have EVER encountered. They will slander, ridicule, slam, and use the typical (cult) Tactic's to derail or make fun of another while deflecting the question put in front of them. Then they sink even lower and start the (Troll Thing .) They will accuse you of just writing nothing to make points ? Typical childish endeavors !

They do this until you become completely frustrated and leave their thread. Hmmmmmm. Really sad if you think about it. I thought this was a discussion site about conspiricies ?

Well I guess it's back to the X-Masons sites for the truth ! At least they can back up what they say with there very own Masonry literature, Masonry Bible, Masonry Encyclopdia and other writings from Occultic Practioners that have been involved in Masonry in one way or another.

I guess they will never turn the tides and be honest with us ? And why should we expect anymore ?

After all- They are a Secret Society !

Respectfully Truth you really should be cautious of whom you slam, ridicule or think unChristian thoughts about. If you do in fact attend a church or church services somewhere there's a real good chance, almost a 100% chance, that one or more members of your church are also members of the local Masonic Lodge. Heck there's a chance that the minister of the church you attend is be a member. I can think of several ministers that attend Lodge right off the top of my head.

Yours is a very easy position to defend, come here and post some nonsensical extremely offensive bologna linked to a dubious at best source and if someone says or posts proof to the opposite or a different perspective just simply ignore the obvious agreeing to disagree all the while posting more offensive crap and wondering in awe why people are so defensive. That my friend is a very easily defendable position, ignore the obvious proof and posts of people that have been there, done that, got the t-shirt while continuing to believe only what you choose to believe. In some circles one is considered to be ignorant or close minded when they fail to see or at least acknowledge both sides of an argument. It is also very unChristian like conduct to falsely accuse someone or to bear false witness. I believe that is one of the Ten Commandments. I believe the Good Lord put that in the basic commandments of life for a reason and that reason being if you don't know for sure or you didn't see it with your very own eyes keep your mouth shut and be happy, or to simply say mind your own business if it doesn't directly affect your personal walk with God. For the record I am a Christian just like you. When I pray I pray to the same God you pray to, not some fictional "Masonic God" as there is none. Lately when I pray I have been praying that God will open your eyes, soften your heart and teach you to be a little more tolerant of religions other than your own. Not any one single religion out there has the total package and the only thing we can do as Christians is realize that every single person out there is different and God has a particular plan for each. Each and every one of us is on a different plane in our walk with God. God may not take me to the same place he takes you in your walk because my needs or weaknesses may be different. Our job is to love one another and be happy, not to slam something we know almost nothing about other than what we have read on some dubious website. If you think or feel being a Freemason is wrong then so be it, a true Christian would be praying for us not slamming or bearing false witness against us. A true Christian would also be a little more humble in his approach realizing there is much to learn in our journey through life and noone knows all the answers other than God himself.

I suggest you go figure out what being a true Christian really is/means then come back and discuss some of the issues you have brought up with a more open mind. You never know you just might learn something.

/rant

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I just don't like derisive remarks such as the one you posted. They are immature and silly

I suppose you take it as a compliment when people say that your remarks are immature and silly?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It seems to me, based on what you wrote above, that you are doing the very thing that you are accusing others of doing.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Christ, if I have an aneurysm tell my wife it was this forum that did it. :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We're in deep trouble when even the mods are :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join