It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How do I know you aren't just placing "dots" all over the screen? (via photoshop) Sorry....but thats what it looks like....

Faeryland

How do I know your not a freemason, err, I mean, "Initiate", trying to muddy the research waters? What is my motivation? Am I offering you anything at a profit "Prophet"?

I suppose I wrote all these pages too.

www.kilroywashere.org...

www.unmuseum.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

ufos.about.com...

www.qtm.net...

www.qtm.net...

ufos.about.com...

www.occultopedia.com...

Before you start screaming photo shop, have you done any independent research? How many years have you been working with photoshop to made such an observation? Ive been chasing these things for 23 years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 23-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
great video man. i love seein things like this.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The 200 or so Orbs were shot in Mexico, in Mexico City about 1997.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nice video, I like it! I noticed a lot of the footage you used was of white dots in the sky - there's clearer stuff than that out there isn't there? Or did you just want to use stuff that remains unexplained?

Voted for way above award...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Amazing job you did on this, 3 thumbs up !

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Nice video, I like it! I noticed a lot of the footage you used was of white dots in the sky - there's clearer stuff than that out there isn't there? Or did you just want to use stuff that remains unexplained?

Voted for way above award...

Technically, its all still unexplained. But as soon as secret society members are removed from positions of power and authority, real debate can take place and start to answer some of the questions.

The clip with the many orbs was at the end to relay the feeling that the calvery isnt coming. They are already here.

I have a few more clips that are clearer, but they didnt fit the music.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Update: To date a total of 1665 copies of "The Sign" have been down loaded. Lets make it 2000 this month.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Update: To date a total of 1665 copies of "The Sign" have been down loaded. Lets make it 2000 this month.

Great work, All Seeing Eye. I want to put your video on my site.

The truths and untruths you depict reflect human confusion, which is where we are in all of this. We know what Angels are, but the term is also a euphemism for those who deliver relief.

You made me cry.

"You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

[edit on 7/3/2005 by EarthSister]

Kal

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i'm sorry but thats 1 shi**y video, you dont use that song for UFO's/Aliens lol, doesnt really make a lot of sense.. they arent angels, + there are much better convincing video clips than the ones you showed in your video

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
i'm sorry but thats 1 shi**y video, you dont use that song for UFO's/Aliens lol, doesnt really make a lot of sense.. they arent angels, + there are much better convincing video clips than the ones you showed in your video

Kal, do you know what a Merkabah is? Do you know what an angel is? I agree, that song isnt for aliens or UFOs

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Great work, All Seeing Eye. I want to put your video on my site.

The truths and untruths you depict reflect human confusion, which is where we are in all of this. We know what Angels are, but the term is also a euphemism for those who deliver relief.

You made me cry.

"You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

Even though we do not see "eye" to "eye" on some subjects at your site, you may use my video. I just ask that you dont change the video.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Even though we do not see "eye" to "eye" on some subjects at your site, you may use my video. I just ask that you dont change the video.

Thank you very much. I will just put a link to it there.......

How do you like it, All Seeing Eye? I will change it if you like.

www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice video and music to go with it. I have several questions:
1. What kind of camera were you shooting with and what was the apture setting?
2. In the first 1/4 segment can you give me a location of the shots?
3. About towards the middle segment what can you give for a relation to size of anomile?
4. The last part of the vid. I'd like to know just where that particular mass of craft(s)? were located? Here in the U.S. or someplace else?

Overall I was impressed with the music and most but not all of the pics. I would like to know where the footage was shot. Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cool vid All Seeing Eye.
I had no idea these things have been caught on film so much. I actually just posted my experience the other day on ATS.
My UFO report
I haven't been online for the past few months and I photographed the UFO back in April. After posting about it I started reading Prophet Yahweh threads and was amazed to see similar UFOs in the footage. It seems like these 'orbs' in the sky are seen all the time.
Exciting stuff

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
Nice video and music to go with it. I have several questions:
1. What kind of camera were you shooting with and what was the apture setting?
2. In the first 1/4 segment can you give me a location of the shots?
3. About towards the middle segment what can you give for a relation to size of anomile?
4. The last part of the vid. I'd like to know just where that particular mass of craft(s)? were located? Here in the U.S. or someplace else?

Overall I was impressed with the music and most but not all of the pics. I would like to know where the footage was shot. Thanks

The first clip is from a TV station in Las Vegas. The rest are taken from clips I have been collecting over the years. The last clip with the many was taken over Mexico City, but that event is on going. The most recent event involved mexican political figures and the media. The video should be available soon.

As to most of your questions, I cant answer. The video is a montoush of seperate clips.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Thank you very much. I will just put a link to it there.......

How do you like it, All Seeing Eye? I will change it if you like.

www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

That is very nice. I wouldnt change a thing

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The video is a montoush of seperate clips.

You mean montage prounounced mon-taaj, weird word isn't it?

Good video, for what it is. And the song is appropriate.
Aliens or Angels there is really not much difference.
If some grey comes down and blasts a city, how much different would that be
than "the angel of the lord" smiting sodom and gemhora? Not a hell of a lot!
If they come down and say "god sent me", who are we to argue with them,
we can neither prove nor disprove what they say.
If one comes down and says "I am your creator", can we deny it?

Until that day we must keep open minds and carry the Sword of Skepticism+5.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thank you for the video! Very creative. The music choice was perfect!

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313

Thank you, very much. I only hope that this video gets to those who need to see it.

Again, thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313

Thank you, very much. I only hope that this video gets to those who need to see it.

Again, thanks.

Thanks.

It just did, a friend of mines eyes were just opened some more...

Great work and you just got yourself a way above from moi

& Bump

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join