It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
First, I must give credit to those who inspired this video, the folks here at ATS, and Second, "Train" the author of the music. And of Course, the Orbs.

I know there are skeptics out there who doubt the reality of the phenomenon, and most likely will never be able to free themselves from the mind control/ brain washing, life has created for them. I can even understand and accept thier healty point of view. All I can say to them is, when thier time comes, they will know the truth in thier hearts.

Yes, I know this phenomenon to be a reality because seeing is believing. Seeing it in person leaves no room for skeptisizem, only amazment and wonderment. And sometimes a buring desire to learn even more about them.

I cant prove they exsist any more than I can prove the sun will come up tommorow. And if I could, I think I would be silent on the subject because this is one of those things in life that should be left to the individual. It should always be your choice as to which dreams in life you persue. Its what makes life worth living

For my personal opinion as to what these orbs represent I would have to say, they come with a mission. And that mission is to communicate something to humanity. I see a very simple but powerful symbolic statment. I would like to speak about the message of the multitudes, the many orbs who stick together, who by thier very actions teach unity to humanity. For it is in that message, humanity will find redemption from the evil that is presently threatening our very exsistance. They have taught me that humanity must come together in all the areas we now find ourselves pitted against each other, we truely are fighting ourselves. Politics, religion, war, race. They taught me that humanity is truely connected at the spritual level with one another.

I created "The Sign" as a gift from the heart. If you know someone who is hurting and needs a little "hope", please feel free to pass it on. I would also like to say that I am very, very humbled by the responces to this video.
God bless you all, whether you believe in him, or not. He will always believe in you

For those interested, the video was produced with Windows movie maker, simple but powerful. Not my first choice, but it got the job done

All Seeing Eye

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good video and good tunes All Seeing Eye. You should do one that shows pictures through out history even drawing of UFO's. From what I've seen they have been around since the age of man. Its not true proof but you gotta wonder how in the hell would some many different cultures with different view would see the same things. Kinda like that dragons shows on Animal planet last month.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Nice Video! Excellent choice of music, loved it!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First thing... Very awesome video All Seeing Eye. I've watched it many times now, and must say it is very moving. When the music starts, I feel this overwhelmingness in my heart. And, as it continues and I allow myself to take in the just of it all, it greatly uplifts me. As the video begins showing the segment with the multiple of orbs, and the lyrics stating "When children have to play inside, so they don't disappear", I can't help but feel these orbs are those missing children. Could they be coming together to help us, to tell us/show us, we need to open our eyes and come together ourselves. I can't say I truly understand orbs, but I continue to read the threads on it. And, as for you .... it's very apparent that "Seeing is believing". Don't stop believing and may God continue to use you. You've definately touched some hearts... and this one for sure. Secondly, perhaps someone can give me some guidance on what I seen a couple nights ago. As I was sitting outside, at dusk, looking to the North West, I noticed a light in the sky... not moving, not glowing, not a star, peach colored. I watched it for about 10 minutes, it never moved, but I looked away and when I glanced back, it had disappeared. As I mentioned already, I don't know much about orbs, but could this have had any connection? Any correspondence on this would be appreciated. Keep up the good work ASE.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kudos on your effort and thank you for posting that inspiring piece for all to see on ats.

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Really a great job , ASE , I really enjoyed watching that !

lost_shaman

Quote from All Seeing Eye

Yes, I know this phenomenon to be a reality because seeing is believing. Seeing it in person leaves no room for skeptisizem, only amazment and wonderment. And sometimes a buring desire to learn even more about them.

As I too have encountered one of these , I agree with ASE !

[edit on 13-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lets give this old world a run for its money!! Send this link to as many people as you can, spread it to the winds. 859 copies have been downloaded so far. Lets break a thousand........

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME JOB!

I will be sending THIS to everybody!

It took me about an hour to download being on dial up

I bet I will have to leave my putor on ALL night long to get this out to my freinds.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I apply mad props to you, ASE! Great work.

DE

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The vid has been downloaded 1019 times, great job!
We broke a thousand.

Anyone for 2 thousand? I would love to see the look on Bushs face while he views it

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Anyone for 2 thousand? I would love to see the look on Bushs face while he views it

And to think, I was just about to vote you Way Above until you threw THAT in there!

Ahhh, but what the hell... I'll give it to you regardless of your Bush-bashing!

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Great vid, its inspired me to do something liike this, though it will pobably be a power point!!

EDIT- Almost forgot,

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

And to think, I was just about to vote you Way Above until you threw THAT in there!

Ahhh, but what the hell... I'll give it to you regardless of your Bush-bashing!

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Bashing Bush?
No, not me. I just want to see the look on his face while he watches the watchers, watching him

[edit on 19-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All Seeing Eye, thank you for putting that together..I LOVE THAT SONG! Watching the video, I just felt this wave hit me, it was like BAM and suddenly everything was alright, you know?
I got my sign, I know I am on the right track. Thank you again, it gives me faith..

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Pretty Awesome,

The music was nice too, and some pretty nice footage.
The one with many orbs was an intresting choice.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by BrokenWindow]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychevolvedApe
All Seeing Eye, thank you for putting that together..I LOVE THAT SONG! Watching the video, I just felt this wave hit me, it was like BAM and suddenly everything was alright, you know?
I got my sign, I know I am on the right track. Thank you again, it gives me faith..

Faith? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT
And, your very welcome

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Perhaps this is something the world needs to see and understand that we are not alone...and we never will be.For if that day comes, the world will become a terrible place.

Especially for the ones from Nrglxian 7, I heard they taste like prime rib.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alone? Yes, we never were, and never will be. But there are those out there who want you to think you are alone. They want you frightened and ignorant of the truth, so they, can play god, and sell you religion.

If you dont give up, God wont give up

Copies of "The Sign" given out so far. 1283

If "The Sign" gave you hope, share it. Make copies of it and give it away

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How do I know you aren't just placing "dots" all over the screen? (via photoshop) Sorry....but thats what it looks like....

Faeryland

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ASE, AWESOME video, I enjoyed it.
Got a really strong spiritual impression from it, hard to put into words though. The prior post by Tennessee Tornado sort of sums it up.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by TxSecret]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join