It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I put a little video together for the folks here at ATS. It may help some people understand UFOs a little better.

A Sign

25 meg

[edit on 9-6-2005 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is something very unatural and disturbing about that video, with the picture at the end and the music.

Sorry, It's still very good. Doesn't change my mind, but it's a creative way to show your opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nice job there, All Seeing Eye.

I enjoyed that.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought that was a very nice video. It's nice to see something other than creepy sci fi music with a montage of ufo clips. I say thumbs up ;p

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
nice production and assembly of the "orb" type UFO's...

didn't have sound on, so didn't get to hear the commentary...
I did like the closeup of the last group, that showed some distinct shapes...
thought they were birds at first, but the wings weren't moving...

what are everyone elses conclusions...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Very nice video All Seeing Eye. Thanks

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
good vid. i would of liked to see more old ufo photos. but other than that it was top notch.
what did u use to create the video? Adobe premiere, movie maker?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
that video with the hundreds of lights has been tossed around a bit before

if i remember correctly the most common theory was that it could be alot of balloons released

but there are a few inconsistancys with that theory maybe

you said they looked funny shaped i noticed that too like a chevron almost

but im not a photo-expert so it could just be the focus of the camera or something like that

after looking at both sides; im still undecided on what i can make of it

the pics of the WW2 stuff and the satilite pic of the ufo flying over the city look nice tho

if they are fake thats ok; they still look sweet

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That was a very good video !

I also liked your choice of music too !

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Nice vid

I have been batting arround the idea of doing something like this for a while now. I was going to use flash, and more still shots, with some vids. What I as going to to is a "whole" history of ufo's etc from pre-history, to now. Sort of a UFO 101, still working on a outline though. It is going to be friggin HUGE though, that is why I was shying away from doing a video.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I apologize for the scepticism here, however most of the images in the video appeared to be either (A) bright lights far off in the distance with no frame of reference for size of the objects or (B) film errors that disappeared and reappeared as the camera person zoomed in and out. The shapes being referred to in the last video segment do not even show up when the camera is zoomed out (when you can see the large cloud bank) and when the cameraman zooms in it begins to look extrememly grainy and out of focus, which can easily cause miscellaneous errors in the recording (glare, bugs in front of the lens, whatever). While I do fully believe in UFO's and Extraterrestrials, if the common people are to be convinced then there needs to be better proof than these types of grainy, far-distant, indiscernable spots of light. Unfortunately, these can just as easily be planes flying in formation at high altitude, with the sun reflecting off their hulls in just the right way to make them appear really bright. While I believe, and I'm sure the original filmers of the segments also believe, that these are UFO's of some sort, They are not enough to convince me simply because I believe in UFOs. I would honestly like to see the films analyzed by an expert in film technology to see whether or not the items can be explained as anything other than UFOs.

"When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." --Spock--

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That was great...a keeper.

Mind if I spread this around a bit ASE? I won't transgress any copywrite laws by sending it to a few friends, will I?

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Question, depending on the camera of course, wouldn't be possible that what the mass of orbs are, is actually starlight penetrating the atmosphere, since they do constantly, but the human eye can not detect it because of the sunlight.... on the other hand a really zoomed in video camera, might pick up the spectrum of starlight from the stars, and what we are seeing is not only the stars but possibly satellites etc, floating by ????

Sometimes you can see the moon in the morning in the daytime sky when sun is just coming up.

And the stars dont just go away during the day time, they are always up there.

I would be interested to find out what a digital video camera see's when zoomed in all the way....

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Great Video, Loved the Music...

Nice good Pictures from the WWII years.

The orbs at the end looked alot like someone released a ton of those silver balloons.

All together great job.

Phae

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Awesome video All Seeing nicely done, I really liked the photo's from WW2!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye, that was excellent and inspiring.

You have voted All Seeing Eye for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Even though I believe alot of these were not extraterrestrial, or angels, it struck home the idea, that after all this time, we still are wondering whats going on in our skies.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Downloading now, I'll edit this post after I've seen it.

EDIT: Very nice. Although the first video from that prophet guy I think are pretty much faked. There's pictures from '97 of him holding big helium filled balloons, and it was around '97 that he first claimed that he could make UFOs appear in the sky.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Small white dots on film are not going to convince me of much, but you get a vote from me for the way you put this together and a great sound track.

This goes into my folder of keepers.

Thanks.....

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
cool video...

does anyone have any info. on the last piece of footage that shows the MANY orbs in the sky???

thanks...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join