It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning hit girls tongue ring !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was thinking of getting my tongue pierced untill i read this..
A woman narrowly escaped death when lightning struck her tongue stud in an electrical storm. Becky Nyang, 26, was temporarily blinded, unable to talk and badly blistered by the bolt of electricity that surged through her body via the piercing. Nyang, was on holiday in Corfu when she and a friend were caught in a downpour. A flash of lightning bounced off a nearby archway and hit her in the face, where it was conducted by the metal jewelry in her tongue. The charge was so hot it left her with blisters on her mouth, face and feet and she could not speak for three days. Nyang said, "It hit me and everything was just bright blue. It zapped me frozen. My body shook for about 10 minutes, although I didn't feel the pain until later."
Ok this is dam right freakkky!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Been there Done that...Sorry but this is a repost...

Thread 12239

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
WHy would anyone want to drive a bolt trough their tongue in the first place? Personally I think girls who do that look disgusting. No offense to all you girls with pierced toungues out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well see it was such a good one!!!
i'll ask to get this removed...

UMM anyone !!!! can i have this post removed please

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why would people peirce their privates is a better question...do you see the Hell that is Liberalism?

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i dunno, i pierced my tounge,
i'm not liberal,

8g baby! lol

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   

A flash of lightning bounced off a nearby archway and hit her in the face, where it was conducted by the metal jewelry in her tongue.

First rule of "storm safety": Don't stand under or near objects that conduct electricity.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Fury, I'd consider pericing the gonads to be Liberal, tongue is so so I dont' really care
Not much different than ears...but the bollocks? Blah.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Fury, I'd consider pericing the gonads to be Liberal, tongue is so so I dont' really care
Not much different than ears...but the bollocks? Blah.

I just wanna see what they're gonna pierce next.
"hello sir, i would like to pur-chase a wrist piercing."

lmao

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Piercing seems to be getting stranger....i seen a 6 year old girl with a nose ring and her brother who was younger with a eye brow piercing...
i dont really agree with that!!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Piercing seems to be getting stranger....i seen a 6 year old girl with a nose ring and her brother who was younger with a eye brow piercing...
i dont really agree with that!!

This coming from a talking, little fury creature with big ears and big eyes??? hmm.. I will have to think about that.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus[/i

This coming from a talking, little fury creature with big ears and big eyes??? hmm.. I will have to think about that.

lol....its not that i dont like piercing's i have 3 myself ...i just think kids could end up hurting them selfs ...

[Edited on 10-8-2003 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join