It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paganism Coverted with Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Paganism Coverted with Christianity

My research on the dark pagan coverted ways into the holy scripture.

Thank the Vatican for trying to bring you closer to God through pagan worship?

The cross coverted, associated with pagan sun worship.

Your Every Day Holidays:
www.strike-the-root.com...
-
www.aloha.net...
www.aloha.net...

Ancient Sun Worship and Its Impact on Christianity:

www.harrypottermagic.org...
-
www.aloha.net...
www.aloha.net...
More good information at: www.aloha.net...

The Sabbath Day:

Saturday is the day of The Sabbath. Take example of Sun worship as Sunday that many Churche(s) to this day worship on.

Learn more at:
www.sabbathtruth.com...
www.aloha.net...

The Witch Burning Times:

Churchmen executed more than 5 million witches (pagans) and suppressed the sacred feminine principle purportedly valued by Leonardo and other initiates of a goddess-based or sun-worshipping pagan cult.

The Da Vinci Code is a good book for learning about the sacred feminine principle and the truth about the Holy Grail.

The Christian term of Amen was stolen from the Egyptian Pagans:

Amen Ra is a monotheistic solar deity worshiped long before Christianity, long before even the Judaic Cult, long before the mention of any Jezus and the practices of the corresponding eastern sect cult known as Christianity.

Amen Ra is a pagan deity of the ancient Egyptians, whose followers saluted that pagan god by stating Amen, meaning they agreed with that pagan god and their practices.

Very few if any Christians realize when they utter those words, they are saluting a Pagan God, and are signaling they are followers of Amen RA. As such, they are signaling they are mindless sheep following the dogma of stolen and looted cultures blended in a fashion as to obscure where that comes from and denigrate its true worth.

The same is found in the Christian denigration of the Babylonian Goddess of the Moon whose name is SIN and the Norse Goddess of the Earth whose name is HEL.

Amen RA is a Pagan God, whose followers long preceded any Christian muttering Amen. Amen means you agree with Amen RA and that you are a follower of that specific Pagan Egyptian God.

Thanks to: Tata Mitchell, Nganga Nkisi Siete Rayos. On the article, "Amen was stolen from the Egyptian Pagans"

[edit on 9-6-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
On the topic of Sunday. God never specifically said about the names of the Days in the Bible, those were written by the, er. Prophets and Disciples who wrote it. The Seventh day was regarded as, 'The Sabbath' and eventually we named the days into that order. It has no specific relations as to Paganistic beliefs, I checked those facts and most are miscommunications within what you've read and what is accurate.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeroQuake
On the topic of Sunday. God never specifically said about the names of the Days in the Bible, those were written by the, er. Prophets and Disciples who wrote it. The Seventh day was regarded as, 'The Sabbath' and eventually we named the days into that order. It has no specific relations as to Paganistic beliefs, I checked those facts and most are miscommunications within what you've read and what is accurate.

If you read the sabbathtruth.com website, it clearly is positive.

Google it for more websites pal,
www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer

If you read the sabbathtruth.com website, it clearly is positive.

The Vatican had a debate on wether to keep Sunday, wich they did.

Which*

The only reason they Chose that was in order to preserve the Schedule, suddenly switching Saturday with Sunday, possible Chatholic Hysteria. It all bases itself around Pagans looking for even grounds, I am not trying to put down the Paganistic belief, but it interests me why this is here in the first place.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Christianity? Does someone who keeps christs words do those things? Do you know?
Do you know christs teachings?

as for amen...it is a word. Just like 'it' and 'you'

H543
אמן
'âmên
aw-mane'
From H539; sure; abstractly faithfulness; adverbially truly: - Amen, so be it, truth.

H539
אמן
'âman
aw-man'
A primitive root; properly to build up or support; to foster as a parent or nurse; figuratively to render (or be) firm or faithful, to trust or believe, to be permanent or quiet; morally to be true or certain; once (in Isa_30:21; by interchange for H541) to go to the right hand: - hence assurance, believe, bring up, establish, + fail, be faithful (of long continuance, stedfast, sure, surely, trusty, verified), nurse, (-ing father), (put), trust, turn to the right.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by jake1997]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
Christianity? Does someone who keeps christs words do those things? Do you know?
Do you know christs teachings?

Of course, s/he does. Remember, all Pagans know EVERYTHING about Christianity, but all Christians know NOTHING About Paganism.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And besides, I have SERIOUS doubts about the Da Vinci Code. Where is the rest of the evidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And besides, I have SERIOUS doubts about the Da Vinci Code. Where is the rest of the evidence?

I believe The Da Vnci Code, however if you do or not,
this mainly is not about that if you noticed.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It is a well established , well documented fact that many of the practices we observe in Christianity today were developed by the Catholic (Holy Roman ) church in a compromising attempt to get pagans into their services.
It's in Christian tesxtbooks, encyclopedias, online, even in the Catholic Encyclopedia!
The so called 'saint' known as Constantine was no more a saint than Bill CLinton was a choirboy

Amazing how the so called theological experts failed to observe God's own instructions in Deuteronomy 12:29-32 which says basically, that they were not to worship Him using the ways of the pagans.
So go ahead and make all the liberal claims you like, but historical "facts is facts".
Banjo

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
A lot of things we celebrate have pagan roots. That does not mean that those who take part in them are practicing paganism. I put up a tree at Christmas. Doesn't mean that I am appeasing the tree spirits.

The Da Vinci Code was an interesting and well written book. It was however, a work of fiction. If you wish to believe it, that's fine and I won't put you down for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomviewer
The Christian term of Amen was stolen from the Egyptian Pagans:

Amen Ra is a monotheistic solar deity worshiped long before Christianity, long before even the Judaic Cult, long before the mention of any Jezus and the practices of the corresponding eastern sect cult known as Christianity.

Amen Ra is a pagan deity of the ancient Egyptians, whose followers saluted that pagan god by stating Amen, meaning they agreed with that pagan god and their practices.

Very few if any Christians realize when they utter those words, they are saluting a Pagan God, and are signaling they are followers of Amen RA.

I have brought this argument up on boards in the past, but was correctly pointed out that no-one really knows how ancient egyptian was pronounced. It's feasible that the modern pronunciation of 'amen', has no similarity to the ancient pronunciation of Amen Ra.

But I haven't kept up on Egyptology in recent years, so that story may have changed.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that the Christians are the First to attack someone who opposes there beliefs. But when you ask them for a substaniated argument they refer to the bible as Fact, and posses no other knowledge of DOCUMENTED history throughout other cultures. They cannot argue anything out of the context of the bible because they are told that investigation of other religions is nothing more than "the devil trying to steal your soul from Jesus". I seriously cannot believe that in this day and age of instant information we still argue the fact. I am officially done with it. If you want to believe in heaven and hell be my guest. For your sake I hope it does exist but I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kleversdad
It seems to me that the Christians are the First to attack someone who opposes there beliefs. But when you ask them for a substaniated argument they refer to the bible as Fact, and posses no other knowledge of DOCUMENTED history throughout other cultures. They cannot argue anything out of the context of the bible because they are told that investigation of other religions is nothing more than "the devil trying to steal your soul from Jesus". I seriously cannot believe that in this day and age of instant information we still argue the fact. I am officially done with it. If you want to believe in heaven and hell be my guest. For your sake I hope it does exist but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Where are your referrences to substantiate all of the claims you just made?

top topics

join