It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious right groups and Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec

Religion is being used as a psychological weapon.

Any thoughts?

Suppression of the mass's in the guise of God. Though my every fiber wants to disagree with this, I find that I can't. It is a subtle way of cohersing the mass's. God would be or is outraged by this. I would believe with all my heart that God would even condemn the "church" today for such....it is making a mockery of God.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Making a mockery of God is something people who have no faith do. More importantly, given my background I can see how its possible to engage is such activity.

We are faced with the reality that the priority of Love is not taken seriously.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In making a mockerey of god,we are doing the same to ourselves,we were created in his image.
mock
mock
mock
mockadoodledoo

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The conclusion that we are created in Gods image is specific to a faith or faiths relatable to such matters.

My clinical background does present clearly how a faith in God can be applied as a weapon, who's function is to instill in others an innate hatred for a particular group.

Clearly what I am presenting is with respect to the industrialization of a world. Some have seen fit to take advantage of the opportunity and for all intent and purpose they are traitors to a cause.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Making a mockery of God is something people who have no faith do. More importantly, given my background I can see how its possible to engage is such activity.

We are faced with the reality that the priority of Love is not taken seriously.

Any thoughts?

Yes Toltec.....I would agree.
The world lacks Agape love.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Frequently contemplated,seldom understood.

Sex is not love,we would understand this if we were released from the influences of the accessory sex organs and their influence on our integumentary system.

I have an opinion that love is more responsibility for something,a dog,cat,child,spouse,not a house or property of any type.

Love is a mystery,the bigger mystery is how someone of power and influence could use this mysterious thing to control people,and then try to tell them that they are responsible for themselves.

I am frequently told that I think too much.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Love? There is only one true love. The love of God.

Sex-That could be the physical expression of such love. However, it can also be used against.

Unbalanced

You stated earlier in this thread that there are more of us out there. Yes, there are. You talked about going down to the depths. There is a saying for this.

"Sometimes we become who we are not to remember who we are."

That is what happened with me. God straightened me out because I had lost faith in myself and him. I think I was shown the light because I had previously been on the right track treating individuals with honesty and without judgement. I also had a strong desire to protect nature.

I had given up on myself. No longer do I do this. I keep "preaching". That is what we all must do.

We must convince people that they are in heaven now. This is God's kingdom. WE must protect it and promote God's love.

Have a good day my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes,and he accepts responsibility for everything he has created.

But there are so many evil,silly people who want to take responsibility for his handy work,or place themselves on some imaginary pedestal by claiming responsibility for what God has done.

People are like children,gullible,impressionable.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes those who want to be like Gods.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Did you ever wonder how many times a dog got hit and killed by a horsedrawn buggy?,when things went slower it was more than likely a pretty rare occurrence.
I occasionally meet people who think that I should let my dogs run free,and I would really like to,but if they saw something they could not resist,like a rabbit,they would take off after it without thinking that they weren't supposed to cross the road,and then there are those who let them run,and blame the 'stupid dog' when it gets pasted by a car.
The ten commandments are similar to this,many people think that a righteous god would not tell his children how to live,the commandements are not all that hard to follow,they are designed to keep you from getting pasted by a car.
Get it?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join