It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist hidden but directing world governments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've been reading a bit about the NWO on these boards. Most seem to think that George Bush doesn't fit the criteria for the AntiChrist. No problems there.

However, some of the actions of the government seem to be becoming very autocratic - could this be serving the purposes of a hidden Anti-Christ who is yet to be revealed?

Everyone knows the pols are on the take in various ways. Perhaps the Anti-Christ is some hidden rich guy who is pulling the strings in Washington to advance his nefarious plan.

It would have to be someone who appears to be normal on the surface, but is really evil underneath. Like that priest (I forget his name) who assaulted all the young boys in his parrish. He looks so normal no will quite believe the things he's doing behind their backs.

Maybe it's Vincente Fox - he's got ties to all those drug dealers, seems to have tight connections in Washington, and he has his position as head of state to make him look legit. He's encouraging all his citizens to immigrate so he'll have a fighting force on hand when he makes his move to take over the US.

Maybe it's Putin - he's got the background to know just how to implement the totalitarian state, he's been experimenting with reintroducing it in his own country, and he's tight with George Bush (and could be manipulating him into dirty deeds). After all, the original warnings about Iraq's terrorist connections to Al Qaeda came from Russia - and the Anti-Christ would definately want us neck deep in blood because all the conflict creates opportunities to seize power.

Maybe it's the new Pope - he's been around a long time but no one knows all that much about him, he's German and might have gotten some Nazi experience first hand, he's cracking down on Catholics and forcing them to strict interpretation of the religion (perhaps practice for imposing totalitarianism?). Isn't there a prophecy that one of the popes coming up soon will be evil personified and lead the world to rack and ruin?

What do you think - secret moves of the Anti-Christ making the headlines every day now?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Palpataine is Darth Sideous!

or something like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Though it may seem unlikely to many, im still holding on with the theory about the EU. Not about to let go of it.

It has so much history behind it, not the EU itself but European events; so much imagery. I would share them, but I feel I might be running into some sorta flame.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Does the Bible predict a one world government?

Already going on, best to keep it to one thread so you can better server the community and it is easier to naviagte/find all the information if it is there together.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
IMO (And it's a pretty reasonable & well-thought-out opinion) is that the Anti-Christ is the council of banks that own the Federal Reserve...

...More about that here, in the chapter that talks about the Merchant Class...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

Perhaps the Anti-Christ is some hidden rich guy who is pulling the strings in Washington to advance his nefarious plan.

It would have to be someone who appears to be normal on the surface, but is really evil underneath.

I believe if the anti-christ were pulling the strings, nuclear and/or biological weapons would have definitely been found in Iraq. US scientists could have assisted Iraqi's in getting them started and then destroyed the documentation right before or after the invasion. Proof found. Maybe even save some snippets about Sadam's plans to unleash extremely deadly toxins in Europe. Bush would have been praised as a hero instead of how things turned out. Such deception would be evil. Bush obviously didn't do any of that. Unless of course, it is the anti-christ's plan to make the US look untrustworthy to the rest of the world and to deceive the world while the rulers in the EU quietly take over. If Satan is the master of lies and deceit, then I would guess that the anti-christ should be pretty good at it too.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Cheney is able to live without a heart - that's pretty antichristy!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why do we need a supernatural villain behind the scenes?

Is it that hard to imagine men and women just like ourselves being responsible for the state of the world?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Does the Bible predict a one world government?

Already going on, best to keep it to one thread so you can better server the community and it is easier to naviagte/find all the information if it is there together.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

Yeah, we have this going already....

Your amazingly brilliant FSME wrote it himself

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If the antichrist is to be a US president then it will probably be the next president.

Right now there's Arnold (the Terminator), Newt Gingrich (major figure in pushing supercomputing / NBIC technology revolution), Biden (insists ther ewill be mandatory implant rulings), Hillary (MYSTERY BABYLON lol), and others in the running.

After seeing Bush's 200 inauguration limo rid eot the whit house it could be said the next will enter peacfully abd that leader could implement peace from appearing to fix all of bush's messes.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If there really was an antichrist I don't know why such a person would have to resort to using ordinary politics to try and get his/her way. He/she could just meet in the dreams of world leaders invading their subconscious and convince them that his ideas were theirs and that their own way was the right way. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if there were some communication problems with one current leader. If someone could control the world's leaders, all the world would be nothing but a play. Of course such a person would also need the power to secretly influence whole countries of people or else the people of a country might revolt and overthrow their leaders. This is just an idea I had.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Each of you have interesting comments, and of course everyone's opinion is welcome to this forum. So let me say these things. As the scriptures say, there have already been many anti-Chirsts, and some are small and some are greater. But consider this. What we think will happen will not, and what will happen is something which we never thought of. That is about what Jesus said, when he said: The kingdom cometh not with observation. For God has already set up his kingdom, and it has been in the world for over 170 years, and did you see it happening? As well, the sun has been darkened, the moon has been turned to blood, and the stars have fallen from heaven over 200 years ago. Did you know that? These events have happened and we all missed them. So we will probably miss the other things too. The Book of Revelation has all been fulfilled, except for the winding up scene. It has to do with nature, and the weather, and literally what we call, the Acts of God.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
He/she could just meet in the dreams of world leaders invading their subconscious and convince them that his ideas were theirs and that their own way was the right way.

Of course, the NBIC neural implants connected to massive global super AI networks that I've posted so much about.

new topics

join