It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those wild Annunaki ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If Sitchen is correct and ancient humans were made intelligent by aliens from Nubiru, what the heck kind of aliens could live on a planet that orbited so far from the sun?

See:

www.theseekerbooks.com...

All life needs some form of energy to live. The biggest, most mongo sized energy source on earth (well, not really, but you know what I mean) is the sun. All our plants use it to grow, all our animals and other organisms use plants and get energy from the sun second-hand. Without the sun, the vast majority of life on earth would die.

So what the heck kind of alien could be alive and not need the energy of the sun?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sure, and the sun accounts for Venus's temperatures too. Oh wait, no it doesn't...

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Most believers in Stichin and Nubiru beleive that Nubiru is a hollow world with some sort of energy source similar to the sun in the center of Nubiru.
Most likelyif Nubiru does exist, it would probably be a scaled down model of a Dyson Sphere

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I was under the impression that nubiru was a planet orbiting a very weak sun of its own(i think most star systems are twin suns(ours being rare or something because of the single sun))which would explain our system being a twin(not a single)star system.
i dont subscribe to this theory myself but read it somewhere amongst the fine threads of ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Perhaps you should ask Sitchen how they live? After all, he invented the place!

Then again, aren't you supposed to suspend belief a little when reading fantasy books?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
According to some people such as Andy Lloyd that's the case. According to others it is simply a planet with an elongated orbit in the solar system. Others still believe it to be a ship of some kind.

www.darkstar1.co.uk... is Andy Lloyd's site explaining his hypothesis

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So what the heck kind of alien could be alive and not need the energy of the sun?

The kind that live on an imaginary planet.

I mean really... If this thing orbits out past Pluto it can only be a frozen rock in total darkness. Or it's a big hollow planet with a sun in the middle where everything defies physics and gravity!

There's science fiction then there's science fantasy.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nairod
Sure, and the sun accounts for Venus's temperatures too. Oh wait, no it doesn't...

If you factor in the out of control greenhouse affect, and core temperature it does.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
If Sitchen is correct and ancient humans were made intelligent by aliens from Nubiru, what the heck kind of aliens could live on a planet that orbited so far from the sun?

See:

All life needs some form of energy to live. The biggest, most mongo sized energy source on earth (well, not really, but you know what I mean) is the sun. All our plants use it to grow, all our animals and other organisms use plants and get energy from the sun second-hand. Without the sun, the vast majority of life on earth would die.

Well, they found creatures in the bottom of the ocean and in deep underwater caves, that the whole food chain is sustained by bacteria that feeds off of sodium, and does not require any light sorce at all.

My friend and I were having a similar discussion about how the "lizzard people" if they could exist in the earths crust i.e. no light, and I proposed that theory. Now you pointing that out about there "home" planet is actually preaty interesting.

The thing that alwias made no sense to me was the orbit. Maby I am wrong, but wouldn't a ultra highly eliptical orbit be unstable, both for the planet and orbit itself? High G forces???

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh

See:

They NEED some form of energy to live? Who says that Aliens have to live and exist like we say they do? Aliens could live on Pluto for all we know! They might not live like us.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I read an article about this in a book called "conspiracy reader." One theory was that the planet is sizable enough to emit its own energy and possibly some form of light and still be cool enough to sustain life. Seems a little far-fetched, but who knows? The problem as I see it is our basis of comparison. To assume that ALL life on ALL planets sustain the same manner of existance as we do would be dismissive. Wgatenson mentioned sea life in an earlier post. I watched a show about this topic in an IMAX where they showed a relationship between bacteria and shrimp. These shrimp thrived in boiling-hot water because the bacteria they were coated with protected them from the heat and the sulfer emissions.

My point is this: what we need to survive is not neccessarily a universal thing. Some life out there may have no use for food, or maybe some don't need oxygen in their energy production. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, but I would rule out the probability of life on the planet in question. (assuming it exists at all).

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson

Originally posted by Nairod

If you factor in the out of control greenhouse affect, and core temperature it does.

Exactly, core temperatures.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe there source of life is an element that us small humans haven't heard of....not everything will be like us. Kinda self centered, but thats all we really know. Matbe they thrive off "The Spice".

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There was a science fiction writer back in the 30's who wrote about aliens that lived on planets that were just like pluto, completey frigid, so cold that they wer frozen solid, but still somehow alive. THey'd've have to wear big refridgeration suits in order to be in 'normal human' temperatures.

Thats another thing. If the Annunaki come from some 'niribu' frozen planet, then they're not going to be to involved with anything on this molten steam ball called earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What if a planet had a metalic crust? Like from volcanic activity - and every two thousand plus years it comes into close orbit with the sun - absorbing the electromagnetic radiation needed to support life - kinda like your cell charger.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well from what I heard and read I read that the Annuanki are a UFO race called Reptillians. So if their planet Nibru does have some sort of source of energy inside the surface that stays completely hot and generates enough energy to support life, well it can probally support the life of theese 'Reptillians' because they are of course, reptiles which I belive they do need heat and hardly any light. Though the only question to this is if they do indeed exist on this planet, how did they come about in the first place?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Many know about the famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction that occurred in 1961. During that encounter, on-board the spacecraft, the Greys refused to clarify to Betty regarding their point of origin after she asked them to signify where Terra was on the star map that she saw on the wall. Many years later, updated astronomical charts and governmental insider information exposed the home planet of the Greys to be the fourth world in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System -- Zeta IV.

The Zetan-aliens are masters at psychological manipulation and propaganda and prefer that the public at large here does not know where they are based in this galaxy

I believe that the Anunnaki (Zetan-Reptilians) are the ancestors of the present-day Zetans and that they also originated from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. Nibiru was at most only a base along the way to this world and is therefore a deception that was purposely furthered eons ago for misdirection.

The rationale of the Anunnaki: you don't tell resentful slaves the location of your true home.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The planet is so large that it produces large amounts of radiation which heats up the planet. Or at least that is what I heard. Sounds good to me.

I have thought about the arc (the one that God instructed Moses to build) and the way it was built. With all the materials that were used, what ever was in it had large amounts of radiation.

Also, the giants were around b4 the flood that we know, but if you read closely, you will find that they were around after the flood as well. So, beings they were not on Noah's arc, how did they leave and then come back?

I remember watching the news in high school about this "new planet" they found in our solar system that was large enough to heat itself and contain life, and how it had a different orbit. The whole nine yards. After ....o....a week or two the last thing we heard about it was that it needed a name. Guess it already had one. Me and several people that graduated around the same time, sent emails to nasa trying to find out more about it, all we got was "forget you heard about it", and other lame-o excuses. I am so glad to hear other people talk about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"Nibiru" is just plain silly.

You can't have life on a planet that varies from the cold of outer space (absolute zero) to inside the orbit of Venus (hot enough to melt steel.) Life needs some sort of stable environment to develop in.

And the "theory" of "every 3600 years or so the thing comes near us" is just plain ridiculous. We've had civilizations with writing around for that long and a LOT longer, and you know, none of them report "Whoa! Great Big Planet Rocks By Earth!!!"

You'd think they'd notice something like the Earth being destroyed.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Some good reading on Planet X found here
Planet X Nibiru

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join