It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What about a discussion forum for missing children in regards to Gov. mind control and use by cult's and things of that nature? Perhaps give these people a place to post by creating an awareness of the subject. There seems to be a few like me that are just appearing now from what I am told.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not sure if you mean missing children as lost or runaway from home. Or do you mean children missing, as in, under the influence of brain washing cults?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by missinginmaine
There seems to be a few like me that are just appearing now from what I am told.

So..............what's your story? How did you go missing? Were you brainwashed and don't remember? Tell us.

Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Missing

Yes, that's what I mean cult's and the like, mind control/brainwashing. I've had my problems with various agencies. I think if they are looking for help with this particular issue they need a place they can go. Sure there are places like "Mind Control Forum" but, how many places like "ATS" and the freq. of posts of this nature. I'm certain that I will come across somebody that will have all the aswers I seek and what if they want to help more people. Just yesterday I got an e-mail from somebody who is going to help in some small way and they are just one and this took over a year to respond to me. I will give more info on that maybe two weeks after it is in motion so I don't "jinx" it.
Dr. Love read:
My story
I left some things out but, long story otherwise

[edit on 9-6-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Although I think this is a good point. Most missing children have perpetrators, and those who never show up, well. Their bodies are generally destroyed. In a Cour Case if you have no body and no weapon you cannot be convicted of the crime, seeing as how those two are the most crucial pieces of court cases. You can't prove someone is guilty if you don't know how they did it, no autopsy. They just have to mutilate the body enough, incinerate it, then hide the weapon far, far away somewhere, if they find evidence convicting you after the case they can't do anything. You may only be tried once for a crime, unless another body shows up.

On the topic of the Occult, it's possible, but I believe those children's parents would possibly be informed, maybe not. Not all cults are bent human-sacrificing and blood sacrificing. There are different ones, although I'm not a member of any.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What about the ones that make it.....get away and need somewhere to go. Try calling NCMEC and say you've been brainwashed and you just started remembering everything after 34 years.
".....could you hold please.....click.....you should here this guy he say's he was brainwashed and he just remembered who he was hahahahah......hey I can still hear you, I'm not on hold......"

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to exactly what your talking about, from the ATS search engine.

I must say it is one heck of a terrifying read.......

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yes, This is a very bad situation. from my experiance there is no place for the 5% who end up like me and that's what's needed. Maybe a seperate forum that someone out there could keep on eye on. They need someone out there that cares and knows who to contact. If I saw a ufo in my backyard I would have somebody at my door within an hour, I bet. Who do you go to when you've been lost for 34 years and just figured out who you were? I'm sure soon I'll find the answer to that question and if I find someone soon and I'll tell he or she to watch this space. Maybe someone like me is out there and somebody else tells them to look here.........

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thought that is what milk cartons were for...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Zedd,
Some people are lactose intolerant.

If I had the resources I'd do it myself.....non-profit type of deal.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Maybe a seperate forum that someone out there could keep on eye on.

ATS has no psychologists, and this is not something that anyone who is not a psychologist can deal with.

Who do you go to when you've been lost for 34 years and just figured out who you were?

A psychologist.

Just to be clear are you talking about people who, as children, were involved in satanic/other ritual abuse cults, who have repressed the memory and only much later in life remembered it, or people who were supposedly kidnapped by the government and abused as part of something like the supposed MK-Ultra program?

Keep in mind that memory is a very fickle thing, and that what one remembers is not allways what happened, no matter how realistic and powerful the memory is. The human mind and psyche can and does manufacture memory. This is not to say that bad things don't happen to good people, or that memory can't be repressed and re-surface later. But it can and does manufacture memory.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When I hear stuff like this it reminds me of the movies Conspiracy Theory and Manchurian Canidate.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nygdan

The human mind and psyche can and does manufacture memory.

In my case it's a good thing it hasn't manufactured my witnesses then.

I used to have two imaginary friends but, they wouldn't play with me.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Just to be clear are you talking about people who, as children, were involved in satanic/other ritual abuse cults, who have repressed the memory and only much later in life remembered it, or people who were supposedly kidnapped by the government and abused as part of something like the supposed MK-Ultra program?

Haven't most (if not all) cases of alleged satanic abuse been debunked?

After the "Michelle Remembers" and McMartin debacles, I thought we had pretty solid proof that there aren't actually any real cases of satanic ritual abuse?

I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
An Old Thread of Mine with a lot of Information related to this subject:
Conspiracy of Missing Children

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What about a discussion forum for missing children in regards to Gov. mind control and use by cult's and things of that nature?

Another good reason why "Mind Control" should be freed from the parameters of the Paranormal forum.

MK-Ultra is proof that these things happen and who knows, maybe a forum that takes the subject matter seriously could provide teh next coup de force on the matter.....

......or maybe that is why there shouldn't be one......nah....that wouldn't be 'denying igorance', now would it?

top topics

join