It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Infested Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I found this article:

www.cnn.com...

It seems clear Mexico is descending into a drug infested nightmare. And yet our government still seems willing to do nothing about the border issues that leave the border open to drugs, gangs, criminals and terrorists as well as anyone else who wants to take a hoof over the border. The border between Laredo and Nuevo Laredo is pretty much non-existent - I've been there. What are the US plans to keep this voilence from exploding over into our side of the border (or is it their plan to allow the drug lords free reign here, as well)?

I read an article that George Bush uses illegal drugs - could our open borders be a conspiracy to allow continued drug traffic so he can get his fix?

If our elected officials are turning the US into a gestapo state to control terrorism, then how is it logical that we continue to have wide open borders that allow terrorists to cross? Could it be our elected officials are afraid of what the drug lords will do to them? Could it be that the drug lords have already bribed our elected officials to look the other way?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wouldnt be surprised if Bush was in on it somehow. Thats crazy though, a guy who was on the job nine hours was killed right in the middle of a drug war.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Doesn't Mexico really only have MJ though? Maybe I am wrong, being a Canadian drugs are either three catagories. Booze, Cannibus and booze.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
I found this article:

I read an article that George Bush uses illegal drugs - could our open borders be a conspiracy to allow continued drug traffic so he can get his fix?

Where on earth did you read this ????? ( Resen ) Please state your sources as you post something so ridiculous.

Drugs have always been a problem and always will be in this country and has nothing to do with our borders. The enemy is right here ! We just had another high ranking official from the DEA get busted in San Diego
for letting drugs go through. You will never believe what she took in return: A jaccuzzi and car repairs ! No Kidding.

The blame is not soley on the president but the system, people and corrupt govt. agencies. Maybe you have a better idea on how to handle this ?

If the Government wasn't so greedy they would control the drug issue instead of stopping the issue at hand we would all be a lot better off.

For Instance MJ- Why does the government have the right to tell us to NOT grow a natural plant to consume for ourselves in our own homes. THEY DON'T !!!! This is our right under the constitution !

What's the reason: Commerce over People. Sad but true.

I am not condoning the illegal sales of MJ whatsoever. But for prescription MJ for the needy and if you want to grow a few plants yourself what is the harm ?

The harm is that the Government is not making money if we grow it ?

What about all the farms that grow MJ on Government land ?

Don't you think this is the real issue and NOT the Border ?

www.thehia.org...

www.artistictreasure.com...

Check it out ! Deny ignorance !

Truth !

//ed BB code for quote//

[edit on 10-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The President doesn't need to eliminate the border patrol to obtain illegal drugs, Im very confident he can get them anytime he wants.

He is doing it for the people who own him, multinational corporations. They want to have a large pool of virtual slave labor to work cheap with no benefits.

I think the personal choice to use chemicals is a personal freedom this nation has no business preventing. The founding fathers Never intended that this government should do so.

The one benefit of turning the US into Mexico-America is that this one personal set of freedoms may be won. Although in Mexico they still have the hypocracy of laws against drugs.

This is still too high a price to pay for gaining personal freedoms that never should have been denied.

Too bad all these flag wavers don't care about guarding our southern border, they still think we have done some good thing squandering our military resources in Iraq.

Stupid nations don't last long. Better learn Spanish.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Where on earth did you read this ????? ( Resen ) Please state your sources as you post something so ridiculous.

Here's one

There are some others that I read that said the same thing, but I can't find the links just now.
//ed to shorten link//

[edit on 11-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
God its a good thing sticks and stones can break mis huesos but words can never hurt me- oh, screw it, stop with the Mexico bashing. Your focus on the negative is obvious racism. There are places in Mexico I won't go- and places in the US I won't go either. Both countries have problems. Both countries are trying to clean them up. Both countries have better success cleaning up the scum when they do it together.

Try an experiment. Go to Mexico. Go up to the average Mexican in a public place and say in Spanish, "Soy un gringo y quiero compro drogas." See how long it is until he/she starts screaming "!POLICIA!" at the top of his/her lungs. Then, when you're released years later, send us a report on the Spas in the Mexican prisons.

PS- Slank, learning Spanish is fun, and since Latin is the foundation of English, you'll begin to understand English instead of just jabbering in it. Best part of learning Spanish: millions more gorgeous women to jabber with. And to go to the beach with. Or to Church- the average Mexican loves Jesus, not drugs.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

God its a good thing sticks and stones can break mis huesos but words can never hurt me- oh, screw it, stop with the Mexico bashing. Your focus on the negative is obvious racism.

I've been to Mexico - border town, not the best place - don't want to go back unless it's somewhere away from the border.

No, I think my recent negativity has to do with running into someone who said he wanted to overthrow the government to create Aztlan - and he said a lot of other stuff I didn't appreciate. I'm still in the midst of my anger - so, some negativity on my part. Along the lines of the actions of one person ruins it for everyone.

Easy fix - end of Aztlan. I'll cool off soon, just ranting a bit in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
I think my recent negativity has to do with running into someone who said he wanted to overthrow the government to create Aztlan - and he said a lot of other stuff I didn't appreciate.

Agreed. There are jerks everywhere. Anytime anyone wants to overthrow anything, someone is not drinking enough beer.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Agreed. There are jerks everywhere. Anytime anyone wants to overthrow anything, someone is not drinking enough beer.

LOL. It would seem that you and I are in agreement!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dang Chakotay !

You were just waiting for a thread like this to unload the wordRACISM !! at the top of your lungs.

Relax brother ! We can surely have an intelligent discussion here about "mexico" without bringing in the "R" word can't we ????

I don't want to point a finger here, but I kind of sense a little reverse racism
here.

Truth

top topics

join