It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new UFO Footage, June 8 Phoenix

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
well there ya go.

I'd never heard to the guy in my life...oh well, another on the woodpile.

My question now is who actually put it together.

This story comes to a end. Conclusion: The video it's a fake. Here is the
information from KTVT-TV News Phoenix and the results of the official investigation on this case.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

It seems that Bessent vanished from the scenarios at the last minute to avoid being exposed. What a shameless guy.

Here is Jim Dilettoso world famous video analyst from Phoenix mp3 interview declaring the video is a fake and giving details of his findings.

www.evox.com.mx...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hmz, seemt kind of fake to me, but I could be wrong of course

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I really should have alooked alot more at the guy, would have saved alot of time...appears he's *really* one of the new bigger "buy my videos" guys. Dilettoso wants an original dub still, personally I dont after finding out more about the shooter.

And for Dilettoso to say *anything* is a fake...I'm waiting for it to start snowing in June. I almost fainted.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
When he says something about how he didn't edit it or anything you see him look to the side and fumble with his hands alot more than he normally does.
Rofl, such a bad lier.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The mountain in the background during the day looks as though there is radio towers etc at the top. Perhaps someone could drive up there and have a look around?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ha,ha,ha... I said it from the beginning, this $hity video was (cgi). I can't believe that at first sight people cant tell it was a fake. Geese, some people really are suckers for this kind of cgi crap.

Please don't be discouraged, UFO's are real, don't let retards like the people at UFOtheatre.com kill your hopes of seeing a real UFO.

Like I said before, it is people like these who need to be abducted by aliens and get a salami-sized probe up their but.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You know,it seems like any video,photo that are sent to us on this forum always seems to be fake.I dont understand it.Iv seen like adozen photos and 7 videos sent to us to watch and ppl always seem to have made their minds up that its fake.Mostly with little or no conclusion.With respect to the person who made the effort to post these photos,vids etc,we should atleast show we actually watched it and clearly analysed it.

Maby we should look into the video more and discuss why we believe its fake rather than just posting a reply saying its a fake.If you want to take a topic seriously,rather discuss than making quick judgements.

A oneway veiw will kill a topic,rather than make it interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
black-
The bottom line is never commit to saying it's real or fake without a direct copy.

Every hoax is/has an agenda.

Every legitimate unknown has an agenda.

My guess is this particular one had a basis for re-legitifying somone.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
You know,it seems like any video,photo that are sent to us on this forum always seems to be fake.

And this should be a very strong clue as to why there are so many skeptics out there. Even certain hardcore UFOlogists will do their utmost to debunk any UFO footage they come across, because they feel (and rightly so) that fakes only destroy what tiny shred of credibility is out there to be had.

I dont understand it.Iv seen like adozen photos and 7 videos sent to us to watch and ppl always seem to have made their minds up that its fake.

It's like this... say you're a coin collector searching for an elusive 1943 Copper Penny. From what I understand, there are something like 3 left (though I've heard 100 from other sources). You've been looking at pennies since childhood, hoping to find this elusive unicorn of a coin, you've learned exactly what to look for, and know the odds of finding a genuine one are even less than that of winning the lottery. Yet, you persevere.

You find a whole website for coin collectors, and even a forum dedicated to the 1943 Copper Penny. And every day, someone posts a "scan" of what they believe to be a 1943 copper penny. Instead, it turns out to be a very dirty steel penny, or a 1948 with lefthand part of the 8 rubbed off, or a fake that was stamped out by a novelty shop, or even a CGI graphic.

After a few thousand of these threads, and discussions on the authenticity of the penny, you can usually tell, just by looking at them, that it's fake. Now you wouldn't have as much certainty about being able to validate if a scan was a genuine 1943 copper penny, but you can spot the fakes right away.
And after a few hundred times of long discussions as to why a scan was fake, you're going to bother less an less with your replies. They'll become something like

"fake, it's a 1948 rubjob"
"fake, it's steel."
"Canadian Penny"

Maby we should look into the video more and discuss why we believe its fake rather than just posting a reply saying its a fake.If you want to take a topic seriously,rather discuss than making quick judgements.

That works great in theory, but in truth, the only people who bother with long explanations of why a UFO, are qualified to give a professional explanation, and have the people-skills to explain it properly, are generally paid to do so. Truthfully, it's only the opinion of the pros that matter. I could BS all day about whether it's real or fake, but without credentials, I might just as well be arguing about how an orange tastes.

Professionals, however, it's their job, such as is the case with jritzmann, or that other guy, to work with video. Any time they spend analyzing or discussing for the rest of us lazy bastages why a video is real or fake, is done for nothing other than their own satisfaction and charitable disposition, and could otherwise have been billed for upwards of $50-100/hour.

That is why you see such brief sentances if a photo or video is fake. When a qualified professional, just as jritzmann or the other guy actually gives the time to analyze and state a couple of paragraphs on how it works, count yourself lucky.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
That is why you see such brief sentances if a photo or video is fake. When a qualified professional, just as jritzmann or the other guy actually gives the time to analyze and state a couple of paragraphs on how it works, count yourself lucky.

Hey dont look at me for this one, it looked good to me. Albeit I never got it on a machine other than my desktop in my office which aint great. Looking at it at face value, I thought it was pretty snazzy...just a couple things really bothered me. Cant win em all.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Hey dont look at me for this one, it looked good to me. Albeit I never got it on a machine other than my desktop in my office which aint great. Looking at it at face value, I thought it was pretty snazzy...just a couple things really bothered me. Cant win em all.

I referenced you because I've read your other posts, and you've always been quite professional and polite. The other guy, while he may have been correct, was impolite enough not to bother remembering his name. Hence, I use you as the example of the professional.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have lived in Phoenix --since 1978. Two different times out in the desert (late 80's up until recent) with about 14 others, the same exact lights, did almost exactly as this film. Then the lights, I think 6 came down and hoovered above our heads. They looked like bright helicopter lights, the "vehicles" were silent , they made absolutly no noise, and mind you they were hovering VERY low, at this point they were all side, running horizontal side by side. Then one at a time they shot up, straight up out of site, they traveled so fast, that you didn't see them atually "fly" away. and as far as reactions to this sighting.........................there were 14 of us......looking up staring.....and not one person made a noise, not one "OMG" or "this is unreal"......not even a gasp.........when they were gone everyone pretty much split. I seriously thought I was getting abducted, I thought we all were. I have also witness many more bizarre events in the AZ skys, also with witness. THe most spectacular was a red dot moving up down and around the distant sky (it was really far) and then it seperated into like 5 or 6 red dots that all made a straight formation then came back together . THen this red dot , looked like a volcano exploding with blue oozing like lava coming out of it , with green sparks,, then green lava and it all fell from the sky and disappeared.l THis was not close , it was, way far away, have no idea what that was. I have other experiences but am reluctant to share and not quite sure why. I have no idea ,why I feel i,ts ok to talk about these ,incidences and not others.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

I referenced you because I've read your other posts, and you've always been quite professional and polite. The other guy, while he may have been correct, was impolite enough not to bother remembering his name. Hence, I use you as the example of the professional.

I appriciate that very much. TY.

But admittedly I was off the mark on this one, as I didnt even bother to open it up on a machine capable of seeing what was goin' on. My fault, my mistake.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Its over!!! Nice work mysraki!! Now I have some time for something real!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The last rebuttal (not from UFO theatre) was very interesting.

However ufotheatre.com's rebuttals where so full of rage, I guess, that they really didn't debunk everything. Just said it was all lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It appears ufotheatre is a little pissed off...

The first article about Jim Dilettose (click under his photo) who channel 3 of Phoenix brought in to debunk the video doesn't appear to be quite the expert that channel 3 claims he is.

The last article by Barry Taylor was interesting, he is a UFO researcher.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Fake, Fake, Fake!!!! These guys are full of $hit. They’re a bunch of morons and they know it. I don't care how hard they try it's over!! You have been debunked!! Time to move on for some real UFO Vids, these morons should eat dog-poo and die.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabbye
It appears ufotheatre is a little pissed off...

The first article about Jim Dilettose (click under his photo) who channel 3 of Phoenix brought in to debunk the video doesn't appear to be quite the expert that channel 3 claims he is.

The last article by Barry Taylor was interesting, he is a UFO researcher.

Sorry but Barry Taylor is just another video seller and certainly not qualified
to evaluate Bessent's video, Why ? First because Taylor is a 50 years old australian skywatcher with no degree in video imagen analysis, no experience in CGI, Flash animation or technological skills of any kind just
the common knowledge in using commercial graphic art programs like Paint Shop etc. Not the kind of experience and credentials required for a professional analyst. His statements result irrelevant and inaccurated.

Second and most interesting, who's Barry Taylor ? He's a skywatcher that embarrased the autralian ufologic circles in May 2005 claiming he videotaped an amazing jellyfish shaped ufo over Grafton Australia.
The spectacular video resulted a common balloon for kids and all the Oz ufologists had a big laugh at that time. Here is the infamous Barry Taylor's
Jellyfish UFO. This is the link to the videos. Check first the one named
Close-up video footage taken.

home.manyrivers.aunz.com...

Barry Taylor is now selling his jellyfish ufo videos on Ebay. Maybe you would be interested in check them.

Mysraki

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
The last rebuttal (not from UFO theatre) was very interesting.

However ufotheatre.com's rebuttals where so full of rage, I guess, that they really didn't debunk everything. Just said it was all lies.

As an additional information about Barry Taylor just to establish his personality this is Barry's testimonial regarding his May 2005 jellyfish
video:

This was a 8 minute daytime sighting of a most unusual object
(UFO) that had a appendage dangling from underneath. The object
appeared to be 'swimming' because of its unusual movement and
using this 'tail' to propel itself. As the object gets further
away, you can clearly see it pulsing. Zoomed close-ups of the
object show the 'tail' action.

To order your copy now, State NTSC or PAL format, send cheque or
Money order of AU$40 (inc.p&p) to:

Video Offer
P.O. Box 679
Grafton
N.S.W. 2460
Australia

There you have folks, do I need to say more ?

I'm a professional ufo researcher with 20 years of experience and I'm convinced 100 % the ufo phenomenon is real. I'm commited to the research on serious, honest and legitimate ufo cases with solid legitimate
evidences not like these cheaters video sellers are trying to fabricate just to earn some bucks. They are parasites to Ufology.

Mysraki

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join