It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing new UFO Footage, June 8 Phoenix

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am overwhelmed with all the OPINIONS and TRUE FACTS presented here.... I think I'll return to my hole in the ground.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by menacer
Its over!!! Nice work mysraki!! Now I have some time for something real!!!

I sent an email to James Neff, webmaster to rense.com signaling he was
wrong in his statement regarding the video analysis by the experts and the tv news people. I sent him the evidence that he is deceived by
Bessent with wrong information. The response from Neff was a dissapointment:

"Calling me a liar is intolerable. You are a cretin for doing so and I will not respond to ANY further emails from you -- you have nixed any opportunity for communication with me. That kind of crap is intolerable. You are hereby on my email blacklist. Do not expect another
response. I don't deal with people who cannot control themselves or who wish to turn these issues into personal ones --- quit behaving like an idiot."

However Neff updated his statement today and corrected his mistake following my advice. This is my original message. Judge by yourselves.

MR. NEFF , YOU WROTE :

Comment from the Webmaster
6-18-5

" It should be noted that the tape WAS NOT EXAMINED. They merely had the MPEG movie! Examination of the original tape is vital and Brian has assured us that he will make that tape available for examination. "

BRIAN BESSENT WROTE : ( From Ufo Theatre Forum )

Ufo Theatre
Almost in Orbit

Re: Spectacular New Ufo videos caught in arizona
« Reply #25 on: Jun 10th, 2005, 2:17pm »

Right now we are taking request for the footage in raw dv format. The footage was given to the news people from the original camera tape because computer files are somewhat questionable.

However you can request a copy of the footage by pm and we will send an original DV avi on dvd or cdrom.

The dv-avi is the next best thing to the original tape.

JUNE 24 - JAMES NEFF UPDATED HIS STATEMENT AT RENSE.COM

"Correction: It appers the TV station was provided with an AVI file, not an MPEG file, to examine. This is still a digital copy of the original and is not the same as the original video TAPE itself. "

Take note that Neff is lying again ignoring or simply trying to distract the people from the fact that Bessent confirmed: "The footage was given to the news people from the original camera tape".

It's clear to me that Mr. Neff is either too badly informed by Bessent OR
he has just been lying. What is your guess ?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That was a pretty, uh, hostile response you got from him.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Did you actually call him a liar or just point him in the direction of the evidence which proved the video was not examined , there is a difference between lieing and being decived

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I've spoken to James over many, many years and he's not the kind of guy to come off like that at all.

I'd be curious to see if youre willing to post an unedited truthful copy of your letter to him.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I've spoken to James over many, many years and he's not the kind of guy to come off like that at all.

I'd be curious to see if youre willing to post an unedited truthful copy of your letter to him.

The motive of my email was to advice Mr. Neff that he was lying in his statement assuring the video analyzed by the experts and the tv station
was a mpg copy from Internet when in reality Bessent himself declared he provided the original footage along with the camera to the tv people the day of his first interview.

I sent Mr. Neff the statement by Bessent published in the ufo theatre forum as evidence. Mr. Neff agreed he was mistaken and disinformed by Bessent ( or perhaps deceived intentionally ) and corrected his statement
just after he received my message. See his update.

I realize he must have been upset and dissapointed after he confirmed my
complaint and reacted with anger. I think he has been through a lot of stress receiving attacks from people after Bessent's actions. Mr. Neff is not
on trial here and I'm sure he has been deceived by Brian Bessent.

mysraki

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well in all honesty then he wasnt "lying" if he was misinformed. I dont think you'd get alot different answer from me if you came at me the same way. Using that word in this field ya better have more than "proof" then proof or youre gonna get it every time.

You state that Neff is not on trial here, however you make a point to post his response telling you off, in an effort to portray him in some angry/bad light, but you wont post your letter to him which may have prompted such an answer.

Telling.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Well in all honesty then he wasnt "lying" if he was misinformed. I dont think you'd get alot different answer from me if you came at me the same way. Using that word in this field ya better have more than "proof" then proof or youre gonna get it every time.

You state that Neff is not on trial here, however you make a point to post his response telling you off, in an effort to portray him in some angry/bad light, but you wont post your letter to him which may have prompted such an answer.

Telling.

What I posted here is exactly the message I sent to Mr. Neff Just a simple question. Mr. Neff you wrote - Brian Bessent wrote - Who's lying here ?

Yes it was a direct question but according to the circumstances and the contradictory fact an issue that needed to be addressed. Someone was lying for sure. At that time I was under the impression that Mr. Neff was in direct contact with Bessent all the time therefore he must be certain of his
statement implying the tv people made an improper analysis from a mpeg copy from Internet while the tv people and Brian Bessent himself said the countrary. You see what I mean ?

This was not my first message to Mr. Neff and it gave me the impression that it was him who in fact was trying to debunk the analysis by the experts and the tv people by saying a false assertion. This prompted me to send him the question along with Bessent's statement from the forum because I belive it was the fair thing to do for the tv people who were telling the truth. Besides I was curious to hear Mr. Neff comments on this issue.

It was till I received his reply that I realized he was also deceived by Bessent because Mr. Neff recognized he was wrong and updated his statement. I acted direct and strict with my question but that was the only way to get to the truth and I proved my point. Mr. Neff gave the tv people
their fair credit.

I decided to post here this issue because it's important on this story and as an update that clears some doubts about the video analysis made by Mr. Dilettoso. That all.

Mysraki

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
so this was fake or is it still being analyzed?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
people who say its just CG and thats it, are just trying to get away from every fact thats it may be true and they are scared in beleiving about Aliens and UFOs. They may not know it but they probably are inside. (I'm not talking about people who actually back up their post... just dorks who come in and just say "omg CG" and leave.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join