It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

david bowie/aliens link [inevitable]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't know how reputable this info is.. and I'm forced to confess.
Whats worse.. coming out as an abductee or bowie fan [casual fan:p]? There was a girl on his website [chat room] claiming [panicking] that a guy was asking about aliens etc.. and claimed to be a spy.. obviously if you're a spy you don't tell people but then I read this:
www.nydailynews.com...
In brief.. a rabid bowie fan hacked into NASA's site because he was certain they were hiding alien info.. it's not inconcievable that a spy would be trolling bowie message boards and chat rooms trying to retrieve information that the hacker may've passed on to other super fans.

Never posted in this ufo section before.. hope this is interesting to someone [except spies] ..aside from the bowie connection.. I also thought that the fact that someone may have actually got their hands on this info was noteworthy.. the article doesn't mention what he found of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Bowie link seems to be a new angle, but just an FYI, may want to scour the threads here for more on the hacker...

Welcome, by the way...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gaz beat me to it.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The Bowie link seems to be a new angle, but just an FYI, may want to scour the threads here for more on the hacker...

Welcome, by the way...

Thanks and sorry guys for not checking first.. anyway- this is what the girl/guy said on the boards:

Neil Aeon is a strange man who claims to be a spy

Spoke/chatted here on b net yesterday... will alert webmaster
just thought id let ya all know. Being that this is politics.
Oh yeah he was looking for people who had contact with aliens.... I put this guy through some checks of mine and he may well be a spy I have good reason to believe he is. warning to all....

The person reads as though they're panicked [might be just young]- they also may've just been duped [or a spy themselves].. or I may've been duped [time will tell
].

[edit on 9-6-2005 by riley]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey now, I'm a Bowie fan... but I'll let it slide

I am a bit suprised, though... a Bowie/alien connection thingy, and no one has bothered to quote anything from The Man Who Fell To Earth? I thought for certain that it would have happened by now!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bowie/aliens link? I might buy that. Did you ever see the Bowie movie "Labyrinth"? As Jareth the Goblin King, and his awesome array of musical contributions (personally, "Jump, Majic Jump" is my my fav), it wouldn't be much of a stretch! And if you haven't seen it, what's wrong with you??

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Of course NASA is hiding ET information, but there are other government information networks separate from the publicly accessed internet which they are most assuredly on. I sincerely doubt a huge government criminal conspiracy would be allowed to be compromised by having information on a network such as this. Any NASA or other government computers on this particular network probably have no physical connections to computers that access the privately held government networks which most likely contain the information the hacker was looking for. I don't know why he wouldn't understand that either if he was such a computer nut.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, if such information exists it would be on top secret computers on their own classified network and not accessable by anyone on the Internet.

Pretty stupid thing to do IMHO.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Of course NASA is hiding ET information

Sources, please.

I also can make outrageous claims:

Of course the library system in America is a gateway to another universe. Duh.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Sources, please.

I also can make outrageous claims:

Of course the library system in America is a gateway to another universe. Duh.

One of the problems of posting to this particular section of ATS is that even an incidental remark like this creates follow up replies like yours.

Joseph Walker, a pilot for NASA, told the press back in 1962 that one of his duties during a test flight was to record UFOs. He managed to record some. Those films have never made it into public view. He stood by his statement and it has never been debunked.

I probably shouldn't have typed "hiding ET information", but rather "hiding UFO information", which is what it appears that NASA seems to be doing.

There are other threads for switching into another debate about NASA having ET evidence. Start your own or search for it. I'm not going to go any further off-topic than I have already.

top topics

join