It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the hate? (for bush)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
what really bothers me is people critisize bush for everything when they couldn't do a better job themselves

just because he's from texas and not very good at making speeches it doesn't mean he cant run a country

im not huge on politics and i don't know a lot of details but i know he was good enough for the greatest state in the usa (in case it's not obviouse, texas) so he should be good enough for the rest of us

GO BUSH!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If it's not obvious....

People tend to dislike his policies, or sentiments, based on rather more than his ability to speak in public or his state of residence.

How do you know he's good enough? Simply because he's from Texas? Is it really necessary to point out how many murderers (for example) also come from Texas?

Obviously, there's more to it. But you might want to learn more about his politics, before you decide he's "worth it"?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hate Bush because he is a big fat liar.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc42
what really bothers me is people critisize bush for everything when they couldn't do a better job themselves

...which is why they elect a president to represent them. You would be right to say that many people could not do the job expected of an American president, however, as voters they have every right to criticise the politicians they elected to serve them.

To supress criticism would be to stifle public opinion, and therefore, politicians and presidents could get away with any level of incompetence. As Bush is in such an important and prominent position, anything short of perfection should and will be critcised. His decisions affect every aspect of the lives of American citizens and people all over the world.

When will people like you realise that the government are elected to serve you?! Not the other way round! Unquestioning loyalty to a government is a dangerous thing. Just because he is in a position of power does not make Bush infallable.

new topics

top topics

join