It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush pledges patriot act II!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In the beggining law enforsment targeted Iraq desendants or looking people and put in about over 10,000 in Iceolation cells (Watch 'UNCOVERED'), none were convicted, and ten thousand is just the number they had untill they stoped telling us.

I think they told us just to let us think that they were doing something

They were really ABUSING the Patriot ACT.
And there goes our freedomes.
So what will we do? I think you know

[edit on 17-6-2005 by The Surrealist]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
as long as im not a terrorist i have no concern about my rights being violated, in ani case it was their choice to go to an Al Qaeda camp and become an honor student of Osama University. he and the others committed treason.

With that comment, it's quite obvious you have not read one god-damn word of the PA/PAII, yet jump at the chance to proclaim nothing is wrong.

Had you done so, you would see your rights TAKEN AWAY before your eyes.

Ugh

Misfit

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Ugh

Misfit

o can u give me one example of my rights taken away right now since the introduction of the Patriot Act? i still go to school and i can criticize the govn. i can burn the American flag, i can go out and say i hate Bush, etc. my rights aint takened away, its yer paranoia and sympathy for Al Qaeda operatives that makes u hate the Patriot Act, im sure u hate wen terrorists are being hunted down, it makes u care more about them than deers being hunted in the wild.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

its yer paranoia and sympathy for Al Qaeda operatives that makes u hate the Patriot Act, im sure u hate wen terrorists are being hunted down, it makes u care more about them than deers being hunted in the wild.

Deltaboy. That was entirly uncalled for and completley out of line. I know Misfit. He lives less than 5 miles from my house. Your accusations are an ignorant lie of which you know nothing about. Lets keep the personal attacks to ourselves.

As far as your rights being taken away, try going to a library and requesting material about Alqueda, terrorism, or anything related. Your name and address will have been logged and the FBI and CIA are able to analyze your reading habits. Just one of your many rights you have that have been vulgarized by the Patriot Act.

Hell, the very name 'Patriot Act' only lends more credence to my theory that patriotism is nothing more than a tool of the state.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Let us not forget that these numbers quoted by Bush are misleading in the first place.Related Article

"Upon analyzing the Justice Departments list of terrorism prosecutions, the Washington Post found only 39 convictions related to terrorism or national security. " [...] " Most of the others were convicted of relatively minor crimes such as making false statements and violating immigration law — and had nothing to do with terrorism, the analysis shows. For the entire list, the median sentence was just 11 months. " Bush quoted over 400 suspects were arrested and that over half ended in a conviction.

Granted, we don't need nor do we want another 911. I support laws that can prevent that. I do not, however, support a law that opens a back door for abuse by the federal government and its officials.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

o can u give me one example of my rights taken away right now since the introduction of the Patriot Act? i still go to school and i can criticize the govn. i can burn the American flag, i can go out and say i hate Bush, etc. my rights aint takened away, its yer paranoia and sympathy for Al Qaeda operatives that makes u hate the Patriot Act, im sure u hate wen terrorists are being hunted down, it makes u care more about them than deers being hunted in the wild.

Here's two to get you going, since you obviously will not put out YOUR own damn foot to find out anything.
=================================
Photo student draws attention of authorities
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

ACLU's lawsuit over PATRIOT Act was kept secret -- per PATRIOT Act
www.unknownnews.net...
=================================
An Al Qaeda sympethizing Biker ........ um, sure, ok, whatever you say man. That's why I got a life-dehablilitating injury in the AMERICAN military, because I am a sympethizer. I swear people like you make me think of Archie Bunker - anyone that does not stand up for the US no matter what is a Commi Pinko.

If you don't look into just what is inside the PA/PAII for yourSELF instead of just taking everything your gov says as truth, you really should shut the hell up, as the only one that will end up looking as an ignorant bafoon is you. That may be too late.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

As far as your rights being taken away, try going to a library and requesting material about Alqueda, terrorism, or anything related. Your name and address will have been logged and the FBI and CIA are able to analyze your reading habits. Just one of your many rights you have that have been vulgarized by the Patriot Act.

Hell, the very name 'Patriot Act' only lends more credence to my theory that patriotism is nothing more than a tool of the state.

o i know they be watching, but they look for terrorists not wat naughty stuff u been doin, they have billions of messages to deal with and few to read it. they are looking for terrorists not nuisance people the likes of u and me.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

o i know they be watching, but they look for terrorists not wat naughty stuff u been doin, they have billions of messages to deal with and few to read it. they are looking for terrorists not nuisance people the likes of u and me.

Didn't go read or look for a damn thing I see.

Perhaps ignorance is your fate, as you are damn sure living it.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Perhaps ignorance is your fate, as you are damn sure living it.

Misfit

u the one who is saying it. like that really hurts my feelings (goin to bed).

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

u the one who is saying it. like that really hurts my feelings (goin to bed).

Praytell, how would it be I the ignorant one, when I (and countless others) am fully aware of factors of the PA/PAII that you blantantly choose to deny?

Damn, I thought I got away from bass-ackwards mentality when I got out of the service.

Misfit

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
www.cnn.com...
Is it me or john titors 2005 civil war is comming a reality.SO whats your say Americans?

Mod Edit: Fixed Link

[edit on 9-6-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

This is a good topic but just GIVE IT UP on John Titor he is fake and was proven fake he did not time travel from 2036 he messed with you head and it's been four years ago this has zero to do with John Titor and he even predicted the civil war would happen in 2004 and that year is passed so just let it go.

It's funny how you probably just go down the list of topics in new posts and say "yep John Titor, SEE JOHN TITOR SAID THAT WOULD HAPPEN. UFOs, Titor. Oh we're going to war with Iran, this will cause CIVIL WAR cause TITOR SAID SO." Just stop fooling yourself.
I swear someone could come online and say a lot of big words that ignorant people don't understand and say they were Jesus Christ and there would be followers.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by NoJustice]

[edit on 17-6-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Both George Bush and John Kerry were members of the Yale University club of Skull and Bones (322). Their sole purpose is to put there members into high official and political rankings. Why? Well it invovles a secret-shrouded satanic worship which, in theory, maybe trying to raise an false messiah or the anti-christ. Now before you blow this off as a crackpot conspiracy theory there is physical evidence of Bush Jr, Bush Sr, Bush's grandfather, John Kerry, Pres. Nixon, Pres. Kennedy, The list goes ON!! Checkout some of this ... www.prisonplanet.com... /> www.parascope.com...
www.geocities.com...
The web list goes on and on, just put the words SKULL and BONES together in a web search, look what kind of stuff comes up. Well, in short the "prophecy" of 322 Order (Skull and Bones) has come true and a world leader has been made from a 'bonesman' and his son has also become a world leader and as prophecy goes..."He will be the one who will commit massive tyranny...which causes war...and genocide is put unto play to slaughter the holyland (babylon a.k.a. Baghdad)...and to cause massive decite. And as 'good' bible-reading christians know, well, become the anti-christ and bring hell unto earth as well as the wraith of angles. Yep looks like true apocalyptic-prophicy come true, but no need to worry cause uhh guess what the sheep people in America, yea the ones who shop at target and buy burgerking and are considered the 'devils of earth'. Yea them, they don't really care! So have a nice life cause its gonna be TRUE hell..till about 2012.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
@ PsychevolvedApe

I know about Skull and Bones, I know Bush is a scumbag trying to make a New World Order. But I think you're definetely wrong about him being the anti-christ. The anti-christ in the bible is talked about as loved by everyone and he is to deceive to be as Jesus Christ, that pretty much eliminates Bush in one swoop.

George Bush has bosses instead, and they tell him what to say what to do and if he steps out of line, well it'll be JFK all over again. But he would never do that, because he's already commited mass murder (9/11) and his dad was one of the main ones to assassinate JFK in the first place just watch this documentary www.mindtoysrus.com...

ed to remove the unneccessary quote of the reply immediately before this one

[edit on 17-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
As far as that 400 goes, I wonder if that's just something that was pulled out of someone's rear end. I'd sure like to see a list of the "suspects"!

And if you want to find a huge terror cell, I know of one in D.C. It's called the White House!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ugh

Misfit

Hey Deltaboy...as far as "aid and comfort" to the enemy goes, what if the enemy is manufactured by our government?

HMMMM....

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
deltaboy you can't be serious. Because there are people out there that care about their own and even your civil rights doesn't mean we're sympathetic to Al Queda, it means we're not buying the Government's lies about how we should all be afraid of Al Queda. They want us to give up liberty for safety and the forefathers of America warned against that. Read my signature.

Bin Laden and Al Queda are no different than boogie man or ghosts that kids are afraid of when they're little, they're just tools of fear. I guess you never grew up.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJustice
deltaboy you can't be serious. Because there are people out there that care about their own and even your civil rights doesn't mean we're sympathetic to Al Queda,

Sounds like someone (D-B) has it bad with the "you're with us or against us" mentality. Damn, that fits right in with the thought process.

Nice statement NoJustice

Misfit

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

No, I think DeltaBoy has a good point that you can't overlook. Seriously, how do I live my life differently since the Patriot Act was first passed? I can't say that I've changed anything at all in response to this law. Why do we care that they capture and prosecute criminals? Who here has had to make any changes or has had their rights stepped on and can trace it back to the Patriot Act?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This isn't Patriot Act stuff, but I will have to drag out the Christmas tree thing as an example of rights being trampled on.

Christmas trees were getting attacked at Christmas time, remember? First it's this, then something else, then something else, before you know it, your rights are gone.

Truthfully not much has changed for me either, but if some things continue to happen like the attack on Christmas trees. We could be quietly losing our freedoms, a little bit at a time. And the people who erected the prison walls told us "it was for our own good."

Troy

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well, hell Im so sick of just sitting here with my thumb up my ass. 40 years ago to date many many young men and women were TAKING TO THE STREETS, FIGHTING FOR THE CAUSE OF PEACE, AND ACTING ON THE TRAVESTIES OF OUR LEADERS! Yes, it is time once again. Afghanistan, Iraq/Iran, now Isreal?? # most americans don't even know we are bombing some of these nations...1968, U.S. Armed forces bombed the entrance to Vietnam along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail in Cambodia to block the commies from entering SV from the west. Guess what?? This suttle attack against a nation that was not involved triggered riots, fear, near anarchy back home. Yes it was a time for a New American Revolution. Take a peek out of the curtain and into reality. First the Afghans, why? Osama Bin Laden and Al Quida (a bush sr. funded group). Did we get him after the year stationed there, NO. Next Iran, why? Well the dictaror known as Saddam was cheating the votes, brought to justice? Yes, but more damage has been done there trying to find him than he would have EVER done himself...Then Iraq, Why?? TERRORISM ooo scary terror..boooo!!! Those insurgents will bite your hand off or run airplanes into TOWERS!! (hey, bush YOU did that..remember? Cause I DO!!!) Now Isreal...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY... this is insane I WILL NOT TAKE IT!! OPEN YOUR EYES AMERICA WE ARE LIVING IN A TWISTED FASCIST NATION!!! The Third American Revolution will begin!!! WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP WISE UP AND RISE UP!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join