It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminatiorder.org, maybe BS but interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would like to know everyone's opinion on this site. When I investigated mind controlling techniques, I noticed that this site uses them all the time. The public forum was shut down shortly after I was kicked out for seeing through the administrator's verbal garbage. Confusion and abuse were his favourite tactics.
Solomon Tulbure, author of Christianity Exposed and Islam Exposed, is claimed to be the administrator of the site, which used all the same forum software as the CE and IE websites. He is also the CEO of MyMatchMaker.com that used to advertise on the public forum.

- Firstly I would like to know if the public forum actually has shut down, or if it is just a lie to make me not come back.

- Is the adminstrator Solomon Tulbure?

- If so is he a Grandmaster of the Illuminati as he so proclaims?

- What do you think of this objective thought baloney?

- Is it a funding and recruiting exercise for the Illuminati; is it just a money scam; or both?

- Have you had experiences of this site that would would like to share? Please do.

[Edited on 9-9-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

[Edited on 9-9-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ?

- If so is he a Grandmaster of the Illuminati as he so proclaims?

Ha! I'm sure if you look hard you can find several hundred wonnable twits on the net and in life claiming to be the Illuminati Preemie or "Grandmaster". The joke's on them

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   
STOP WITH THIS ILLUMINATI.ORG CRAP, IT'S NOT THE REAL ILLUMINATI

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah, we've seen them before. Nice website, nice job of trying to talk folks out of $95. The web designer is good, however.

And yes, there is such a philosophy as Objectivism.

It's a "club." They still don't have enough money and power to take the Illuminati name from Steve Jackson and they don't have enough money and power and manpower to buy their own server farms and DNS hosts and T-1.

And they get fewer than 2 hits per day.

The Libertarian Party here in the US has more money and influence than these guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ok

But why does this guy use his mind-control techniques all the time?

The NSA has the largest supercomputers in the world, but their public website is #.

And maybe they don't want to draw too much attention to themselves, maybe they only want the most interested people?

I know you could be perfectly right, but there seems to be a whole lot more to this guy than someone in it for the money.
I just want to explore all the angles.

Oh and his email address is [email protected], hardly the address of an atheist objective thinker huh?

[Edited on 10-9-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

[Edited on 10-9-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm afraid his "mind control" techniques don't work very well. If they did, he'd have enough money for a server farm and he'd get a lot more hits.

In fact, if something was supposed to happen when I (or the other members of ATS) hit the site, then it sure didn't happen to us.

Don't give him credit for something he really doesn't have. He may SAY he's got super-mind-control techniques, but I'd bet you that the guy can't talk his way out of a traffic ticket. And if he's the one I researched (I researched one of them last year and am too lazy to track it all down again), he can't manage to keep a job for longer than 3 years.

You'd think the super-fantastic-mind-control would at least keep him employed or put him in a very high position somewhere, eh?

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok Ok point taken, but he used classic techniques of belittling, dancing around the issues and confusion. It wasnt exactly enough to make women want to have his babies, but all the classic signs were there.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fantastic_Damage
You are very naive to think that the public forum of the IO page shut down just for you, though it was due to people like you. You didn't "see though" anything you just asked a bunch of pointless questions like "how can I trust the IO, and isn't the IO like communism." As for the mind control, you are the one that is claiming that GM used mind control on the site, I never heard him claim that. The claim of the use of telepathy is one that I would enjoy seeing you guys prove wrong, and no you can't use telepathy on someone through a computer screen, you have to actually meet them.

Byrd
You are greatly mistaken with your claim that the site only received 2 hits a day, and as for Solomon not keeping a job for more than 3 years, maybe he doesn't like being someones grunt. And besides he seems to be alive, and it isn't through some social welfare services.

new topics

top topics

join