It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Team Ordered To 'Bring Me The Head of Bin Laden' Days After 9/11 (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The first US Government Personnel on the ground in Afghanistan after 9/11 were ordered by Mr. Black the CIA's counter-terrorism chief, to also put the leaders of Al Qaeda Heads on Pikes. The team flew out to Afghanistan one week after 9/11.

news.bbc.co.uk
"Capture Bin Laden, kill him and bring his head back in a box on dry ice," he quoted Cofer Black as saying.

The agent told NPR he had been stunned that, for the first time in 30 years of service, he had received orders to kill targets rather than capture them. But he says he replied: "Sir, those are the clearest orders I have ever received.

"I can certainly make pikes out in the field but I don't know what I'll do about dry ice to bring the head back - but we'll manage something."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I really cant believe this but its seems to be true. Mr Black never even denied he said it. The only thing slightly amusing about the whole thing is the CIA Counter Terrorism chiefs name "Mr Black"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was looking into Mr Black recently with the whole "Blackwater" thing and thought I remembered something on ATS....

well a parody really in hindsight, anyhow he is meant to be now working for Total Intelligence Solutions does anyone have any news on them?

Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Holy Geez.
I've been saying for some time that the plan is to have the head of Bin Laden added to the Skull and Bones collection, sitting right next to Pancho Villa and Geronimo (aka Frank and Gerry)

This would make sense because one thing they all have in common, they all evaded US capture.

join