It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child's Body Found In Picnic Cooler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Authorities have discovered a four-year-old child's body hidden inside a picnic cooler behind the house of the alleged murderers, the child's carers. Social workers who hadn't seen the child for at least 2 months alerted the police.

The cause of death is not certain as many problems with the child's health could have contributed to her death, including malnutrition, neglect and dehydration.

Initial findings concluded that the child could have been dead for weeks.

MSN

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh man, that is just terrible. I don't see how a human-being can be so screwed up to do such a thing...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx
Authorities have discovered a four-year-old child's body hidden inside a picnic cooler behind the house of the alleged murderers, the child's carers. Social workers who hadn't seen the child for at least 2 months alerted the police.

The cause of death is not certain as many problems with the child's health could have contributed to her death, including malnutrition, neglect and dehydration.

Initial findings concluded that the child could have been dead for weeks.

MSN

thats so sad that someone would treat a child like that

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Who sez anyone did anything?,what if the kid climbed into the cooler him/herself and inadvertently locked the lid,or maybe was in there just long enough to fall unconscious from lack of O2,I would think if these"carers"were somewhat conscious they would have come up with some way to at least get the kid away from their home to steer suspicion away from themselves,The story makes so little sense because it is cryptic,like all the media is,what's the point of reporting # like that anyway?,it happens all over the world every day.
Information overload.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well I doubt that a kid would wrap themselves in garbage bags...

What I want to know is since when did MSN start having its own TV affiliates? And in Australia no less?

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by TheyWatchYouToo]

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I must say the odds are stacked against the carers there. But to say a four year old wouldn't wrap themselves in plastic...........I wouldn't expect them to put their heads in plastic bags, I wouldn't expect them to touch trhe fire, I wouldn't expect them to drink cleaning fluid......but little Kids do these things out of curiosity.

It's really sad however the child died though

top topics

join