It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
First of all, sorry for being slightly off topic.
I know this is the end of the Mayan calendar(oohh, now aliens are going to land on earth, NWO takes over and the reptilians emerge
) but why do many people trust the Mayans instead of, let's say the Egyptians?
Have the Mayans been correct about something this far (not being sarcastic, just asking), or are there something pointing towards that they may be right?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Phood, you've been here for a while now...don't ya think there are MORE than enough "2012" threads out there that should pretty much cover the question: "What's with 2012?"

Here are some results from a simple ATS search that I find very useful!

2012 End of World?

is the world going to end in 2012 ?

What is the significance of the year 2012?

End of the world In 2012!!!!!

Significance of the ending of the year 2012

There's 5 threads, but in all I found about 86 threads regarding the topic of "2012"...happy reading!

[edit on 9-6-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood
Have the Mayans been correct about something this far (not being sarcastic, just asking), or are there something pointing towards that they may be right?

I think the Mayans have been pretty spot on and they believe that at 2012 we enter the '6th world', right now we are inbetween the 5th and 6th. I think they basically said that the 6th world is too hard to predict because of a massive change.

I don't think that it happens over night on new years eve but that 6th world phaze is a doozy

The reason why they get more credit is because from 2010 - 2015 is basically going to be when it's obvious on the world that Peak Oil is behind us and we are now officially going down fast. That's obviously going to set of big wars and big changes (already is).

There's a few other things which all seem to come to a point around this time aswell. I guess it's just a moment in history when a lot of the cycles of Earth cross path at the same time and it's bound to change things as we know it.

For the lifespan of the Earth thou, this is just a sneeze.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Phood, you've been here for a while now...don't ya think there are MORE than enough "2012" threads out there that should pretty much cover the question: "What's with 2012?"

Here are some results from a simple ATS search that I find very useful!

2012 End of World?

is the world going to end in 2012 ?

What is the significance of the year 2012?

End of the world In 2012!!!!!

Significance of the ending of the year 2012

There's 5 threads, but in all I found about 86 threads regarding the topic of "2012"...happy reading!

[edit on 9-6-2005 by mpeake]

Hehe, yeah, I know. I was just kinda lazy and not willing to search through a bunch of threads, sorry about that

Thanks for replys, mods please lock the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood

Hehe, yeah, I know. I was just kinda lazy and not willing to search through a bunch of threads, sorry about that

Thanks for replys, mods please lock the thread.

your wish is my command, and thanks mpeake for finding those threads and having the get up and go that phood must be lacking today

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join