It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camo dudes at Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I've seen short videos and some pictures of the so-called 'camo dudes' but how about a video of someone trying to get close to them?
Say, a bunch of people in a 4wd, they get as close to the border as they can then 1 or 2 of them run up towards the 'camo dudes' then someone in the car films it?

[edit on 9-6-2005 by TechniK]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniK
Then 1 or 2 of them run up towards the 'camo dudes'

And would these 1 or 2 people be prepared to be shot for the sake of a good video?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just thought that after I posted it.

What if they had got someone that would risk their life to do it? Maybe they had some disease and were going to die soon and felt they could help people by doing something like this?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What help would that be? To get a few meters inside the restricted area?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, we could see how the 'camo dudes' act when people enter.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
They'll probably do everything to stop you without killing you. If everything fails, you're a dead man. I don't know where they are recruited but i guess that they are former Military/Police and won't have much of a problem taking you down.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I heard they're EG&G Security, so if you did have video tape of your friend getting injured or killed, you could take EG&G to court, or at least you could take someone to court.

EDIT: Ah, but then again, you were braking the law too.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hmm, I don't think you could sue anyone since it was you who entered an area you were not supposed to enter after being warned (they'll sure ask you to leave before opening fire) and after passing signs telling you what to expect. It is more likely that you'll end up in court.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Mhmm, what if you did it wearing bullet proof vest and a SWAT style helmet? As soon sa they open fire you just run back to the car and drive away.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
And pray that they are not using armor piercing ammunition (which they probably do) and don't nail down your car by hitting tires/engine.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Meh, suppose you got a point.
But still, a video of them would be good instead of just pictures.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Would be fun to watch for sure. But I won't be the one making that video.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is a great thread.

Enjoy.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I dont think their first action would be to shoot you (even though they have the right to) i think they would probably tell you to get out of the area Right now and get the hell away from here (because you didnt cross the border yet) and if not they will probly take you down (heh) arrest you and take you to the sheriff's office. If you resist or break hold and start running toward the base area they will probably shoot you. If you wanted to get shot right away you would have to walk to their vehicle which is often on a hill and pose as a threat to them in example reaching into your coat or whatever or making gestures for them to feel that you are a threat and must be taken out.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the person above me. It is the most real scenario that I can see happening. But that at the same time isn't to say that there wouldn't be an exception if they don't like you for whatever reason and just open fire.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I heard they're EG&G Security, so if you did have video tape of your friend getting injured or killed, you could take EG&G to court, or at least you could take someone to court.

EDIT: Ah, but then again, you were braking the law too.

I'm not so sure they are EG&G. Has anyone every though that they might be NSA, or CIA personnel? After all, the CIA calls itself "The Company". When we tryed to trace EG&G's link to Area 51, what we found smell like a CIA Front from all angles.

It wouldn't be the first time they have tried to fool us! Did you Know: When it was first shown to the public, U-2 was said to be a NASA weather research aircraft?

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU! FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Maybe they had some disease and were going to die soon and felt they could help people by doing something like this?

LMAO that was funny. I cant believe some1 posted that.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Those "Camo dudes" are Active Duty Air Force security guards with Federal Police Officers to arrest civilians crossing the lines.

Truthfully. These "Camo Dudes" have a job to do and for the most part hot and pissed off trying to keep media, spies, and UFO enthusists off their base. For a few reasons, namely to Keep YOU safe and their projects classified. They don't want anyone running or driving accross the tarmack risking the lives of the pilots, plane crews, etc.

Expect the SAME reaction at ANY US Military base, be it 32nd st Naval Station San Diego, Vanderburg AFB, etc etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
whos with me...we should all go camping at the edge of the line where they are aloud to kill us....just a few feet away from the gates....just stay there for a few weeks/months...your bound to see something happen....and they cant kill you, that would go public and put a lot of focus on area 51....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OliverMan
whos with me...we should all go camping at the edge of the line where they are aloud to kill us....just a few feet away from the gates....just stay there for a few weeks/months...your bound to see something happen....and they cant kill you, that would go public and put a lot of focus on area 51....

No, too hot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join