It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy on the black comunity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Despite the operation the black comunity suferder back in the times of the 1900's to 1960's black society through that period fo time were a stronger hard working people who have made contributions in that time to society. Their inventions served as foundations for numerous ideas for the growing technological world in which we live.
but it seems that in the late decades there has been some kind of conspiracy on th black comunity to destroy it (by the NWO) with some kind of culture shift creating a new black role model or way of life which by some reson (the mass media and strong propaganda) now days the black man feels he must identify him self with this new degenerated created society. Late research shows that the black cominty from the 1950's was 45% more times productive then the black community now days.
black culture today is all about been a gangster and i feel that the gangster image is played out like some kind of brainwash.
hip-hop as a music has gone nowhere but down in matters of artistry and skill and legitamacy. i feel that the gangster image is played out to much. and that all that is left for them is to start kilingl each other and end hip-hop as it stands right now. this is coming from the fans since a young age. the gimmmicks, the poor writing, the even worse fashion that was all been roted from the changes in the music itself. what they have done to black culture is unexcusable. degrating woman and ourselves through stereotypical lyrics and videos. there should be something better out now than what they have. half of the major money makers in the "industry" now-a-days CANNOT RAP!! P-diddy is paying legends to write FOR him; Jay-Z is comparing himself to God; this is what there funding now days (NWO) back in the 50's African Americans had invented some important and interesting devices. Did you know that the black man invented jazz, did you know that jazz was born in the United States? Did you know that the drum set was invented by jazz musicians? Did you know that the word "cool" and "hip" were originally jazz terms?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
you make some intresting points here on which I will elaborate.

I have never seen those figures of 45%more productcive than today. I will not dispute this but will elaborate by saying this applies to other groups as well. I can tell this by what I see where I work. Alot of socializing, styling and profiling going on ..not by race but by culture period.
I am not exactly sure it is a NWO function but more a function of a unthinking culture ...easily swayed by what they see ..not necessarily by what they know....or are able to think through for themselves.
This stuff you describe about Gangster or the gangster image..is merely consumption rates..run amok turned loose to allow a ignorant people to define themselves by what they consume...not by what they know or can clearly define. This is happening in the non black cultures too.
These people are excellent consumers..on a treadmill...they are not necessarily good human beings. Consumers define themselves by what they consume..not by what they know or can think for themselves.
They are like a puppet on a string being pulled apart by a puppetmaster.
This phenomonon is happening all across the industrialized world...only affluent nations can afford such nonsense. The peoples of our fathers and grandfathers did not have such affluence to squander on such nonsense to rule our daily lives. Notice that this concept is not taught for what it is in public schools...people might be able to get off or reprogram the treadmill if they thought for themselves.

As for music..I dont like the gangster rap or such..I dont even particularly like Country music as it today has become more like rock and roll. The Music/entertainer I can recall who is to me a benchmark in the industry ..in any field is Nat King Cole. Nat has a rich melodious voice...which stands out even today..with all this so called talent out there. Remember something ...Nat was singing music before all these fancy electronic gadgets being used to edit sound were even available. Wonderful beautiful voice on him.

One more thing and I salute this person for taking a stand ...he is correct...not just for the black culture but it applies to all people...Bill Cosby. He doesnt cut anyone any slack in his rebuke. And he is quite correct...for all peoples. Not just blacks. He makes no excuses ...offers no makeovers...no consolation prizes. If you want it work for it ..learn and earn. I agree with him and salute him for saying what needs to be said for all peoples.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Most African Amercian dont know there history much and there Role Model is a Junkie who spit out word from the mic talking about sex,voilence and crimenial minds but in fact if everybody look at each other as a community and help each other .

Example make a community business that will help everybody and will make more opprtuinies . I not say buy and Oil well or something just a little shop.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
well, as long as there is welfare, section8, food stamps and rap, why worry about a future? this is what happens when you coddle someone to long for something you have no fault in, and they were not a part of. If they were left to fend for themselves with NO special privilages at all, they would be better off.

But hey, lets just give em more hand outs and wonder what went wrong....
hmmmm.........

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Spliff4020, I don't know if you meant your statement to be offensive, but I for one found it to be very much insulting.

When you say that welfare is "coddling", are you aware that most of the people on welfare are white? If your rant was specifically against the idea of social welfare, well then, I think I'd disagree with you and let it go, but what it seems to be is a rant against an entire race of people based on stereotypes and absolutely absurd prejudices which are founded on nothing except perception. A solution would be fixing the faults in the welfare system, of which there are many.

As for the insults against rap music, I'm not sure how one can insult an outlet of expression. Whether or not you like the music, it is a means to express views and feelings, in the same way that rock and country music do.

The idolization of rap stars and basketball players in the black community isn't the problem; it's the effect of a much larger issue, which is the way the black community perceives itself and its own abilities. If the myth that black children will only be successful if they become rappers or athletes continues to propagate itself, it will cause the circle to continue. I too applaud Bill Cosby for coming out and speaking on the issue, because I truly believe that it is an issue the black community has to resolve inside itself before people can issue judgments like "let's just give them more handouts and wonder what went wrong."

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Where to start, Where to start...
(Let me preface this by saying that I do not concider myself a racist and this is not intended as a slam or anything like that but its gotta get said
- Racism and hatred are for small minds and little people - )

It's not the NWO - they don't have to bother with "Keeping the Blacks Down" that whole concept is bogus. The reason the blacks are still down is because they oppress themselves. So why would the NWO or any orginisation bother to hold down that which holds itself down.

A great deal of the problem with the Black kids is simply they have surrendered themselves to the slave mentality. They use terms like "Us Niggas" EXCUSE ME!! Any Black man worth his salt would knock the hell out of any young buck using any term that would remotely remind him of the days of segration.

I remember the Race Riots of the 60's & 70's Phili, NYC are the places I saw it first hand (perhaps I shouldn't call them Riots - they wee more like wars) They organised and fought to get a foot hold so that their future would be equal. Then when they got it those that fought stopped fighting and the ranks fell apart.

Yes, there are a lot of very valid points made in the prior posts.

Part of the problem is the Kids are emmulating life inside the prisons. They talk and act like they know what the inside is all about. Sure because of this behavour they will find themselves behind bars. (I'm not just talkin about the black kids either - seems like the whole generation).

The biggest dis service ever done to the blacks was somewhere between Welfare and Anti discrimination laws. Welfare says you don't have to do jack and we'll feed ya, and give ya a place to stay. The Anti Discrimination laws say you can't hire based on qualifications - no you gotta have a certain amount of minorities. Then they Do this reverse discrimination thing and if your black you get an extra 20(?) points to start with Cival Service tests. All this says to anyone is "Ok, your black and stupid but we gotta give you a chance any way" If that isn't bad enough a chunk sit back and say I now got a job and if they fire me I'll sue them for Racism. Racism isn't the issue, the issue is your job is to do this - you ain't doin this - your outta here - and I don't care what color you is.

Question 1) At the end of WWII the most hated race in the United States was the Asian. Propoganda portrayed the Asian as Wicked, mean, and polite - etc, etc, Sure - look around now and where is the Asian?
He's at the top of the food chain. Japan has enough USD that they can call up the Federal Reserve Bank and say "You guys ain't using the Dollar any more, You are Using YEN". How did they do this? They worked 18 hr days for a shot at it. While the Blacks were sitting back saying the whole world owes me cuz my great grandaddy was a slave. -> Suprise nobody owes you anything - you gotta work to get what you want.

Question 2) History of the Black enslavement will show that a lot of the Blacks that were captured by the slavers were sold by their own countrymen. So, Why do the Blacks belive that they were the only race ever enslaved? Look at history, The Romans enslaved a good chunk of the world, Before them The Egyptians were doing a real good job on the Hebrews. Not to mention the many Whites whe sold themselves into servitude to get to this country.

Question 3) If you are from the North East - NY NJ that area ask some old folks about N.I.N.A. Those letters once appeared under every classified add going from employment to rentals Means simply No Irish(Italian) Need Apply. There were also neighbourhoods that specified no Jews could live in the neighbourhood. - Yet these peoples Overcame the Bull.

The Blacks Honour MLK - sure - great man - try LISTENING TO HIM! Read the letters he wrote from Jail in Alabama. Then, Maybe Then Another will arise - but if he does, will anyone follow???

Asside from BB King, Louis Armstrong, and a great deal of the Old Blues, Jazz the only Black guy I ever heard of that did anything worth mention Was the guy with the peanuts, and the cotten gin. (Ok, Famous Amos)
Bill Cosby and not that many more. Look at MC Hammer, the guy is on top of the world goes around trying to help anybody he can, and when times got bad everybody walked away from him - nobody said Hey man, thanks - Hey you stood by me when I needed ya, what can I do to help ya.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
dancer---well said..

If i have to read one more post about the "poor blacks" im going to scream. heres a clue...GET OVER IT ALLREADY. Noone feels sorry for you. Its not the NWO (thats almost laughable). Here is what it is.

Its the attitude. Its the lack of motivation. Its the free hand outs. Its the unreal expectations of celebrity and fame. I live one mile from gary indiana. It was the murder capital (per capita) for 3 years in a row i believe. go a mile away in any direction, and its normal little small towns with little or no crime. go there and its worse than Iraq. Thats not the fault of the NWO or the white man. Its THEIR OWN FAULT. They choose to live that way. Then they got the nerve to be insulted when we say we dont want em livin next to us! Well, look what you did to Gary!!!! It was once a beautifull clean city. Once the mills closed, people left and they stayed. What happened to that city is SOLEY THE BLACK PEOPLES FAULT AND PROBLEM.

If these people would spend half the energy findind gainfull employment and educations as they do bitching about "so-called" conspiricies against them, theyd be 100% better off. But no....its all slavery's fault. Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
dancer---well said..

If i have to read one more post about the "poor blacks" im going to scream. heres a clue...GET OVER IT ALLREADY. Noone feels sorry for you. Its not the NWO (thats almost laughable). Here is what it is.

Its the attitude. Its the lack of motivation. Its the free hand outs. Its the unreal expectations of celebrity and fame. I live one mile from gary indiana. It was the murder capital (per capita) for 3 years in a row i believe. go a mile away in any direction, and its normal little small towns with little or no crime. go there and its worse than Iraq. Thats not the fault of the NWO or the white man. Its THEIR OWN FAULT. They choose to live that way. Then they got the nerve to be insulted when we say we dont want em livin next to us! Well, look what you did to Gary!!!! It was once a beautifull clean city. Once the mills closed, people left and they stayed. What happened to that city is SOLEY THE BLACK PEOPLES FAULT AND PROBLEM.

If these people would spend half the energy findind gainfull employment and educations as they do bitching about "so-called" conspiricies against them, theyd be 100% better off. But no....its all slavery's fault. Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its not that but nowdays most people watch TV.

If the TV shows black voilence more than something useful it would been little bit better but as you watch in the TV Arabs are terroist ands stuff like that.

Imagine an amercain child has 2.4 second real thing with there parents that mean they belive what comes out in the TV than somebody close to them and somebody from the same blood

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Television is a drug to many people...they must have it. They define themselves by some movie they have seen. They are vicarious second hand watchers. They dont have lives of their own outside of their jobs.They and thier children live second hand through television.
How often have you heard someone describing some moral situation by something they saw in a movie...not thier own experiences.
I dont watch American Idol, Fear Factor, the Apprentice. I dont watch sports. I dont need second hand gods of sports or any other program.

If you dont believe me about tv....cut it off for a week and watch what happens.

I know a guy whose kids got so hooked on tv..they got up in the morning and got dressed infront of the tv...ate cereal in front of the tv...and talked on the phone in front of the tv... Their whole reallity was the television..and television values..what do you think puppets are going to do but what they learn and idolize from television.
I taught this guy to go to radio shack..and get a key lock type switch and put it in line with his power cord..so that the switch interupts the power to the television...nothing works till he turn the key.
His kids went ballistic...I mean out of control for a couple of days...till the drug wore off. Then they began to use thier imaginations to find things to do....even play outside more often. The youngest daughter began to read more.
By the way....you never buy your kids televisions for thier rooms ..it allows them to remove themselves from the family more. You make them join the family in the evening...not seperate. They can have all the television they want...ie...all the tv drugs they want when they get on thier own.

Anyway ..I like to think you get my point ...tv does all our thinking for us unless you have diciplined yourself to analyze what you are watching and the appeal level..of the programming. Over all the appeal and programming is pretty low...the lowest common denominator and getting lower.
Do not let television or any other media do your thinking for you. Learn to think for yourselves. To do this you need real information ..and tv is a poor source for info.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
(I don't even own a TV. Yay me!)

You're so right Tom; TV has become not only the drug of the masses, but the child-minder too. We spend hours watching and discussing what's on TV, yet how many hours are spent reading books? Going outside? Taking a walk? How often does a family sit down and talk, without the TV in the background?

Regardless, violence on TV does tend to show a bias against non-whites; but there's another factor at play here.

Gang violence, for one thing, is carried out predominantly by either black or Latino (is it correct to capitalise that "L", btw? I'm never sure) groups - this is reflected on TV. Sure, it seems unfair - but it's representative of the reality.

Similarly, it's very rare to see a non-white serial killer in either real life, or portrayed on TV. Is that biased against whites? Of course not. It's simply reflective of reality.

Domestic abuse is the same - in your average soap opera or made-for-TV movie, the victims are white women married to white men. Again, this is a reflection of our society. Is it biased against whites? Nope. Just accurate.

(the racial scenario of abuse that leads to murder is a little different though - it's generally black victims who end up dead versus injured).

Now, addressing the real issue. Is there a conspiracy? I'd find it hard to believe, to be frank. The truth might be more along the lines of...we're creating (or have created) a society where the sins of the father are to be remembered and avenged by those victimized. We seem intent on keeping grudges alive from generation to generation, and that's enabled us to keep this entire ""us versus them"" attitude alive. There isn't a race or culture who can escape guilt in that area - we're all guilty.

Once we can get our simple minds off of that roundabout, we might find things would be a little different. A little more tolerant. A little less hate-filled.

(edited for spelling. Gimme a break. I need more coffee...
)

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Very true, Most people live vicariously through the TV.

You might be suprised how many people do not really concive of life beyond the edge of their county. I know many who have never left their towns. Sure they see other places on TV and dream of going to the south pacific some day. But places beyond their sight are still unreal.

So to live they rely on the TV - it is perhaps the worst drug in existance, for once hooked one can easilly belive that it is true and speaks truth, when it is programing in the truest since of the word. It turns people into vegatables - mindless thoughtless drones. Controled by the media. (I am sure I am not the only one who has caught them rewrighting history - what is worse is the vast number of people belive stuff just because they saw it on the news).

Tv is nothing but advertising interupted by programing.

I do own a TV and if I watch it 2 hrs a week thats a lot. About the only thing I use it for is to play some movies - but the way the movies are going that isn't going to last much longer and I'll finaly drop it in the trash where it belongs.

If people would turn it off for dinner alone, I think fammily's would start growing closer - who knows - they may start comunicating.

Without TV maybe they would read - something worthy of reading.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Between latino's and blacks whitey is the new minority.

Take AOL for expample. They have "Black Voices" and Latino rooms. Can you imagine the outrage if there was a pure Whitey section or cracker chat.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think the black community was hit very hard by cointelpro. After trying to organize for more, the movements and groups were thoroughly subverted. While the CIA and FBI went after some white groups, they were much more brutal against the black groups. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and many other great black leaders are dead.

The CIA sucessfully brought drug dealing into black neighborhoods, and used it to put gangster-leaders in charge in the black community. Affirmative action and such are a method of taking potential black leadership out of their neighborhoods, and turning them into members of the establishment.

One of the most effective means of authoritarian control is divide and conquer. When you isolate the potential leadership, it makes it easier to continue opresses the masses. Drugs also help keep people passive, and less likely to rebel. Meanwhile, they provide a pretext for imprisonment.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Between latino's and blacks whitey is the new minority.
Take AOL for expample. They have "Black Voices" and Latino rooms. Can you imagine the outrage if there was a pure Whitey section or cracker chat.

Ain't that something??
Maybe it should be done - in the spirit of equality - If the mimorities can have their own, why can't the Whites?
(Don't forget the Feminist factions - eg. Lifetime TV - TV For Women -> portrays men as the bad guys.)

I Don't buy onto the whole CIA - FBI bit (Part of it sure). Sure they went in -but just cuz someone is passing out stuff doesn't mean that you gotta say yes to it. Drugs and booze are used by the underprivelaged to escape from their problems. The worse part is that the next day, your broker, hung over and still have the problem.

Another big thing is gambling, the underprivelaged spend more trying to hit it big - just once - than any other group. One of the problems with hitting it big is if you ain't used to having a lot of money you don't know how to manage it properly and no matter how much ya win your broke inside a year.

I do agree that Affirmative Action is only something that the establishment can point to in order to pacify minority groups. The problem with them is that people keep signing up for these programs and giving the establishment not only justification for these programs, but more control over these groups. - instead of telling the establishment to shove it -

A man can reach as high as he can dream, and can achive beyond that point if he remains focused upon it and spends every moment working towards it. Though most will give up after a few setbacks.
(Perhaps not the presidency, or astronot but perhaps a great leader or pilot)

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
I think the black community was hit very hard by cointelpro. After trying to organize for more, the movements and groups were thoroughly subverted. While the CIA and FBI went after some white groups, they were much more brutal against the black groups. Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and many other great black leaders are dead.

The CIA sucessfully brought drug dealing into black neighborhoods, and used it to put gangster-leaders in charge in the black community. Affirmative action and such are a method of taking potential black leadership out of their neighborhoods, and turning them into members of the establishment.

One of the most effective means of authoritarian control is divide and conquer. When you isolate the potential leadership, it makes it easier to continue opresses the masses. Drugs also help keep people passive, and less likely to rebel. Meanwhile, they provide a pretext for imprisonment.

Could be true as well as the part of the drugs and CIA is very high .

They been supporting and disbanding many organization around the world

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why is it impossible for the black race to say "Hey! We screwed up!!" Why must there be "blame". Isnt it just possible that their problems are their own self-inflicted mess? Hmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
for starters. Its not correct to assume that. believe me until you've been black you don't know about the demonizing and exploitations.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sure I agree about the black community focus being on rap more in the present.

However ther eis no one to blame for that than black people themselves. Rap denegrates women, promotes a culture of violence, sees weapons as an answer to problems, claims success in terms of bling, devalues education etc etc.

Maybe black rappers should promote pro-cultural images instead of negative ones. Maybe Blacks themselves should stand up and complain about their own cultural portrayals.

The only conspiracy I can see, if there is one, is totally black created and encouraged.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
and who funds and signs those rappers?

Listen most rappers are normal artists that want to succeed.

If you don't talk about hoes and selling drugs(drama and shock factor to sell records and merchandise cars jewelry) YOU ARE NOT GETTING SIGNED.

If your not a thug/pimp rapper then you are not gettin signed. THEY SELL .

It called cherrypicking the talent. Not all rappers are thugs probably a small amount are but those are the rappers Record labels give multimillion dollar contracts to. Its either be original and rap about love or politics or be a thug rapper and curse and talk about BMWs or degrade women and get a multimillion dollar contract.

What would you do if you were a hip hop artist in that situation and you really wanted to succeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join