It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of days guarantee...furthered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I have always asked this question...Am I a Christian only because I was born in a Christian country? And if so..How do I know what religion is the right one?...I earned high honors in party university from 15y.o.-about 25y.o...Then one day I knew I was at the bottom, as I could look back and c that all my life was producing was grievious at best. Then in 1995 I was given a night vision...which is this...( mind u that when God gives someone a vision during sleep it will stay etched in your mind as its profoundness never waxes)....I was walking down a path that had tall prarie grass along the trail. The sky a beautiful hue of blue.All the while on this path I kept noticing that I was feeling fine,like a state of perfect healthiness.Up ahead another trail emptied onto mine. From that trail a man that resembled Jesus and around 12 or so men that where following behind him emptied onto the trail that I was on, as the went in the same direction that I was going. I reasoned that if this was Jesus that I had better catch up. As I caught up only the man that looked like Jesus turned to me and said"come follow me"..Then after a while on the same path we came across a fork. The left fork went into a ridiculously dense forest. The right fork kept along the mountainside and prarie. Jesus and his followers went into the forest. I followed but I was wondering why it was they wanted to take this route. While on the path in the forest I noticed that the forest was so thick that u could not c any sunlight from above, nor anything through the thickness to the right, but to the left everyonce in a while you could see peeks down in the valley to the trail i was once on. We came to a stop in the forest when we ran into a small cottage that resembled a cottage in the alps tp my right. This cottage was surroned on all sides by fence even the top. The fence had 1 gate with a large padlock on it. The man that looked like Jesus turned to us and said" I will open this gate and give u what is inside so that u will know i am ur God".I could not understand how this would prove that he is our God. I then realized that this was not God at all. As I realized that I was tricked I told the others that were with me. The man that looked like Jesus then turned into a minotaur and came at me with a ferocity. I looked into his eyes and I could see through them. In his eyes held a great cold darkness unlike any darkness that I had ever seen. He was coming to kill me. I knew not what to do, so I closed my eyes and prayed. When I opened them the devil was stuck, he could no longer harm me. Then off 2 the left through an opening I could see black clouds roll in over the mountains. From the mountains a twister came took the devil, as the clouds receeded......The vision ended but a new 1 immediately began. In font of me stood 3 crosses. The middle larger than the side 2. They emitted a light that I have never seen. The light actually was so sharp that it cut through my being, it was as if the ligh revealed all the was hidden about and in me. I then awoke! I read the Bible on my own for the first time. I found Christian radio stations that I never knew existed....but....I assumed I was now saved so I just kept partying on...until...2004.. when the Spirit of God descended upon me...It was as if the visions meaning was downloaded in my mind......mind u from 1995-2004 I could not decipher the visions meaning...Now it was revealed...The trail represents my life....When I thought I was following Jesus, was what happened to me immeadiatly after the vision....I thought I was following him...but...i was not...The forest represented my total depravity in my life...I was so deep in sin I could not see out of the darkness...The cottage was my body...The devil will break in and steal...The devil could not trick me anymore when I recieved the holy spirit in 2004....Those who were with me are those who I will bring to the truth in the future......Y God revealed himself to me...and...chose me to complete some task...is beyond me...I am not much diffrent than others...BUT...I do know that this is the very end of these days...I also know that I am being sent out as a SHERIFF....which is what I am in life......I know the truth and I am set free..Lke I said Rome is the beast...harlot..of Revelations....Oil will bring the battle 2 the mideast and then to Jerusalem, just as predicted over 2000 years ago...This will happen in our days....I guarantee it...

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He resembled Jesus? And, you've seen Jesus before, so that you'd know what His physical appearance is?

You are unfamiliar with the concept of paragraphs? It makes the reading much easier

You are unfamiliar with the differences between religion and spiritualism forum and the conspiracies in religion forum? Hold on to your 6-shooter there, Tex and I'll relocate the thread for you!

Your friendly local ATS sherrif,
Thomas Crowne, THE ATS law!

new topics

join