It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why China Needs 1000+ Spies In Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If you haven't been aware of, 2 chinese defectors claimed that the chinese communists are running a huge spy network in Australia alone.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050608/ap_on_re_au_an/australia_china_diplomat_4

or a whole list of reports in a yahoo news search:

search.news.yahoo.com...

Why do the chinese communists need such a large number of spies? Imagine the number of moles in other countries, especially US and the Europeans powers.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A third has just been found now.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Confirmation from third Chinese

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

[edit on 9-6-2005 by NotheRaGe]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
it is an abosolute joke the way that our government is handling this. The goverment that has been in power has made so many terrible mistakes, and this is just another to add to the long list.

Falun Dafa (Gong) is a spiritual movement. In any other country there would be nothing wrong with it, but because it goes against the beliefs of the Chinese government, it is being systematically removed.

These people should be at least protected until definite answers are estabilshed, not left to fend for themselves while the goverment decides if they are worthy.

Since when did free-trade come ahead of socla and moral concience and personal wellbeing.

We live in some really dark times.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There's some serious stuff going on in Australia right now with Howard at the wheel, thou because it's not a focus like Bush/America, they get under the radar so easily. In the last couple weeks we've had:

1. Corby drug case media attention hiding the major Australian airport security holes.
2. Mulitple FAKE 'white powder' packages and letters in the post with constant reference the the US anthrax scare (which was traced back to a US military lab but never mentioned in main stream news). Which is purely an inside scare tatic as they always reference 'terrorism' and are blaming 'anonymous Corby sympthaziers'.
3. Indonesian police saying another strange package was sent to them from an Australian diplomat office - thou they 'believe' it's fake and really from Corby sympathisers.
4. Indonesia/US/Australia saying there will be more al-qeada attacks on westerners in Indonesia
5. Chinese spys being caught and coming forward in Australia.
6. Howard talking about 'reopening' the Nuclear debate since we have so much Uranium it's 'strange' that we don't use it ourselves!

Howard IS a NWO member, he's pubically quoted as mentioning a New World Order.
- Howard used the same tricks as Bush to win the election, basically flat out lying about the opposition to scare the middle class into giving him his vote.
- Howards refusing to sign any non-war treaties with the Asian nations because the US don't want him too which is causing tention because Howard also said that IF they had to pre-empt, they would.

Australia is getting very corrupted by this government. They are playing the US role in the pacific and they are getting away with it because NO ONE gets on their back about it.

2008 is going to be a big big year. Howard, Blair and Bush are no longer going to be able to be in power and will be giving up that power and you can watch that ALL of them are sharing tatics, they are all being smug to the media and all of them are refusing to answer to their critics.

They are getting ready for something big.

[edit on 9-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree totally with those comments, also in the fact that none has come up and said that it is wrong and should be stopped. I was always looking to the US governemtn for how bad they were currupted, but now it is in my back yard, and I really don't like it.

I hate to think what else this country will lose within the next 3 years. The main problem that i think we have now, and probably will for some time now, that nothing can be blocked in the senate because the major party has the majority. ANYTHING can be pushed through and nothing can be done about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy
I agree totally with those comments, also in the fact that none has come up and said that it is wrong and should be stopped. I was always looking to the US governemtn for how bad they were currupted, but now it is in my back yard, and I really don't like it.

I hate to think what else this country will lose within the next 3 years. The main problem that i think we have now, and probably will for some time now, that nothing can be blocked in the senate because the major party has the majority. ANYTHING can be pushed through and nothing can be done about it.

Yeah these 'tax cuts' is another smokescreen. We have Costello saying that the Australian people (his Howards mates) can't get their tax cut because Labor won't allow them to have it now even thou they'll have no say in it when the Libs controll the senate. He's deliberatly making Labor out to be the bad guys who don't want Australians to have their tax cut and are only delaying it to be a pain - they don't mention the fact Labor are demanding Costello DOUBLE the tax cut because he can easily afford too.

The more and more you watch the Liberals talk, the more and more they are relying on two tatics - 1. Blame the opposition or 2. 'Reject' the accusations or 'we're not going to play games'.

They don't answer to ANYTHING anymore and when they have the Sentate, it's going to be impossible to get them to admit or be responsable for anything.

The reason why it's important to watch the US and Bush so closely is because that's how you spot Howards governments corruption and dirty tricks.

Bush used the threat of terorism under Kerry if they voted for him.
Howard used the threat of interest rates under Lathom to scare the average family into believing they'll have more debt - first thing that happened was interest rates went up under Howard and he did nothing about it and held no one responsable!

Also, a lot of people were going to protest vote or 'Donkey vote' as it's called and Howard loved that because very few people realised that Howard worked hard about a year before the election to ensure the Liberals would be at the top of the ballot and by default the top listing gets the 'Donkey votes'.

He said we won't send more troops to Iraq - we sent more troops and after he gets the Senate, we'll send more.

They are very sneaky and double faced and they constantly just slander the Labor party each time the Labor party presents valid information. It's really getting bad, we should have a two term policy in Australia otherwise you get people like Howard who ONLY know politics and business and are too far seperated from real peoples needs.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

Oct

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Former Chinese diplomatic defector Chen Yonglin has made public three documents, which he says show the Australian Chinese community is being spied on, and said that Chinese officials have approached Sydney councils to get them to restrict the activities of dissidents, and in particular, Falun Gong practitioners.
www.theepochtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join