It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Gregnow,

Lets call this the hidden capabilities of mankind.Which has been supressed by time,our spiritual selves.When we should be advancing spiritualy, we advance in technology.How many times must our technology proceed our spiritual level?No wonder the Ancients have said the most probable future for humankind is "The Great War".How many times are we gonna blow ourselves up before we reach the conclusion, Technology shouldn't take precedence over spiritual attainment.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As a species/race we are very territorial and primative. We don't understand that nothing "belongs" to us. we are just fortunate that we are living on a very fruitful world. Not to say that other species do not desire this world or some of the fruits discovered. Gregnow, you do understand how very warlike we are as a species right? It appears that some aliens/entities/whatever are also intrigued by the same spot of rock we inhabit. Be it lizards/greys/nordics, anything that has a lick of intelligence would notice that among these dead worlds there is a shining jewel. Now what they want to do with that jewel is strictly up to their own agenda. The "beings" i came incontact with have their own agenda as well. Even if i asked them what that was, do you think that would be the whole truth? Even thought they have shown the most honest way of passing information, they could also be lying through their teeth (or whatever). as for my take, my information says that if other side ever approach with the intent of good wishes always question their motive.

-Aza

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Mengaurd, you just answered a question about techno and spiritual that i never asked and that i already read the unibomber state in his mainfesto in the Washington post like over 10 yrs. ago.
You keep giving me answers to things i already understand. how do you not understand the question I have asked you in about 6 posts now?
YOU say the "ancients" are telling you things that to me seems like they are telling you things that would be of help to us but at the same time you say they are trying to hold us back and dominate us.
Just one example in your first post, you say they told you about a machine they have that captures souls. Why tell you this? If they want to hold us back and dominate us why bother telling you that they capture souls? They are then giving you info. that could possibly help us to avoid what they are up to. They are contradicting themselves and defeating their own purpose.
Can you just address this question please and stop answering questions i am not asking and already understand anyway?
I am seeing holes in your story here and trying to give you a chance to explain them but you keep failing to do so. That then leads me to believe you may not be telling the whole truth here and may just be making things up to some extent.
You have to realise that you are telling a pretty "tall tale" here and i am trying to give you the benifet of the doubt by having you explain some of the holes i am finding in your story. So far you have not answered my questions at all. Instead you answer questions that i am not asking and that i already understand anyway.
Just answer the question i am asking, thanks.
DA2ndSeed knew right off the bat what i have been asking and attempted to answer it. However he brought up the point of different alien races saying diferent things. You however are not talking about that, you are talking about 1 race, the Ancients, so his answer does not answer my question to you.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Could those of you who have the ability to communicate with these beings perhaps sketch out what they look like so we, less enlightened ones, may get a more visual understanding. Also this may perhaps verify that you guys have been in contact with the same beings. I understand if it is inconvenient... Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What answer are you reaching for Greg?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
AZoth, that's not what i asked about "warlike". Mengaurd made a comment about 2 different races that are of the "light". He said one is more "war like". I asked how is being "war like" also being of the "light".
but that was not even my main question anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
GREGNOW, I don't think your going to get what you want. I don't know if your into trying to tune into different frequnecies (meditation) but so far that is the best way to contact anything on a higher frequency. I'm not one to say that they can't physically appear to you either (but at least in the former you can cut contact..well to some things)but why would you want them to? If you saw something that looked like it just stepped out of an Lovecraftian novel, I bet you'd be prone to scream. So would I. So would anyone that just watches something appear from nothing, its just not something that we can comprehend. Not to be off topic but I lived in a house that has spirits in it for 14 years of my life. And as far as I can tell they are just living on a different frequency then we are though it overlaps sometimes like a record skipping. I suggest trying to do your own research on this matter. It is very possible that you might "run" into what your looking for. Though its usually not everything you hoped or wanted. But then what is?

-Aza

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mengaude, how can i explain any more clearly what answer i want from you on the contradiction you seem to present when talking about the Ancients?
2NDSeed got it right off the bat and i have asked the same question to you now in about 6 or more posts. how much more clearer do i need to be? i mean really.
I actually believe in a lot of what you are saying when it comes to the "spirit world", light and darkness, etc. None of the things you are saying there is new news, it's been stated and written about by numerous people for decades.
what i have a problem with is the stories you have here about the Ancients and the holes i am finding in some of the things you are saying, espcially the contradiction of why they would tell you things that can help us when you also then say they want to hold us back and dominate us. That makes no sense but i am trying to give you a chance to answer it, yet you have not.

link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Just one example in your first post, you say they told you about a machine they have that captures souls. Why tell you this? If they want to hold us back and dominate us why bother telling you that they capture souls?
[edit on 20-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

Power of suggestion. From another perspective you could call it bluffing. In 4d what you believe, manifests. So if you believe your soul is stuck by some machine the ancients built and then you die, it may just manifest. These guys are tricky. Sorry, I know you are asking for an answer from Menguard. Just looking out for ya'll.

link   
Gregnow,

Are modern society seems to be war like yet we are of light.We almost have to be before we see the bigger picture.If we were very spiritual we would know this is an old tune played many times over.We would have our past lifes to show what has already been staged over and over.We are in a repeating cycle of humankinds evolution process.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Shadowhasnosource,

You most definately could be onto something there.The more energy given to this particular subject could benefit them or might not. I think it depends on what direction we take it.Hopefully in the power of mankind.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Azoth, i don't think you have read my main question i asked to Mengaurd about 6 or more times now. I don't need to "leave my body" for the answer, i just need him to answer it.
Now as far as leaving my body and seeing things that look like they came out of a Lovecraft novel, i have done that (not by choice) and i have felt the cold fear that comes with it (more then once) and i am fairly certain it was not just nightmares. However, i have no interest in writing about any of it here on this site though as it would simply look like a story i am making up, people would ask for some kind of proof which i can not produce, so why bother.
I just want a answer to a simple enough question about the contradiction in what Mengaurd is saying the "Ancients" told him because it seems to me to be a clear hole in his story. WHY would the "Ancients" tell him things that seem to me would help mankind if as he also says they are trying to hold us back and dominate us? How does that makes sense? It's like me saying to you, look i am secretly trying to keep you from becoming who you can truely be but here are ways you can avoid that and then become who you can truely become. I'd be defeating my purpose.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Gregnow,

What do you know of them that way I can get a picture of your scenario?

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No Mengard, we ARE warlike and we are not being of the "light" right now. We may be here in 3d "learning" to be of the "light" or learning to once again become of the "light", but it does not seem we are doing such a great job of actually being of the light.
Anyway still does not answer my question about the contradiction with the Ancients.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Mengaurd, i don't want to talk of the dark forces out there because i have a pretty good understanding of them or at least what i have encountered and there are to many ignorant people on this site that would then want to make contact with all that. If they truely knew what it feels like to come in contact with certain things they'd have no wish to do so. It's not like horror movies that to many take for granted.
Anyway, again i have no intrest in talking about my expirences has there is no way for me to prove them and that's what people will demand and i can not do that, so again why bother?
Please, just answer my question on the contradiction already though, i am about to give up trying to get an answer.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Gregnow,

I am glad that you pointed out we are warlike this is the first step to a higher awareness.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My only response would be perhaps "one" does not share the same views as the "others". But that is not my question to answer.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Also on a side note, one "dark" thing said something to me about 10 yrs ago.
first it looked like it was going to attack me and then it stopped, smiled and said "good, i see you already know the vipers kiss". then it just disapeared. It made no sense to me then, but about a yr. ago it seems it may have come to make some sense to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Gregnow,

This is interesting can you tell me what you get of this encounter with them?I know it's like going back into the past just let the emotions trigger the uknown.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
That thing sounds alot like something from this thread
As i said before, they are of both negative and positive energies. So its quite possible that one just wanted to bully you around.

-Aza

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join