It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The sons of light and the sons of darkness:
The light of the sun and the darkness of the eclipse.Each serves a higher purpose.Their is no positive nor negative just energy in motion.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
"Know your enemy well,for he could be the one that sets you free."

The energy body would remain grounded on the earth plain vibration.So When you leave your body you would just be sent back to the vibration thats within your frequency/vibration.If you don't get past the third dimensional vibration/frequency look to be reincarnated back here.Because the human soul never moved up in ascension to a higher plane.

Exactly.

They are offering eternal imprisonment. We are their food source.

I don't know any of it to be truth but it is nice to see that others understand the information that is available.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

"Know your enemy well,for he could be the one that sets you free."

The energy body would remain grounded on the earth plain vibration.So When you leave your body you would just be sent back to the vibration thats within your frequency/vibration.If you don't get past the third dimensional vibration/frequency look to be reincarnated back here.Because the human soul never moved up in ascension to a higher plane.

Yes, thats it!!!! They said thats why they need us and in return we live on forever...

Maybe thats what they ment by "What is the light worth,forever?" I guess they are purposly using us and want us to continue in this cycle, and as long as we give them light our soul remains on earth forever.

Menguard doesn't that sound sinister?

But why am I prohibited to communicate with the Ancients, it makes no sense and lets say I do what can happen?

You know what I'm thinking don't you? I think you ask to speak with the Ancients again. But then again, maybe that's what they want you to do.

Isn't it interesting?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My higher self is my only means of contact now.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

My higher self is my only means of contact now.

Ask your higher self what the mission is.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My higher self said to defy gravity/time,hope this helps with the question.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What is needed to successfully defy gravity/time?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ascension to a higher state of being,hope this helps with that one.

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
How is it accomplished though? Obviously, if we accomplish it we would know. And I've tried a bunch of stuff. What is the most important thing needed that most humans overlook?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Dear menguard:

Can these "Ancients" teach you to put a space after each comma and after each period? Can they teach you the proper usage of the words "there' and "their"?

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Mengaurd, why do you keep answering questions for me that i am not asking? I am simply asking about the contradiction you seem to have in your story here. You say they are telling you things that can help us yet at the same time they are trying to hold us down and entrap us? That does not make sense. Just answer the question. Why would they tell you things to help us when at the same time you say they are trying to hurt us? Why can you not answer this question?

[edit on 19-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
Mengaurd, why do you keep answering questions for me that i am not asking? I am simply asking about the contradiction you seem to have in your story here. You say they are telling you things that can help us yet at the same time they are trying to hold us down and entrap us? That does not make sense. Just answer the question. Why would they tell you things to help us when at the same time you say they are trying to hurt us? Why can you not answer this question?

[edit on 19-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

Gregnow I know you directed your post toward Menguard but in all do respect I myself been in contact with the Ancient also and I can honestly tell you that yes there seems to be some contradiction to Menguards post but this very thing has happen to me, I am told of good things and knowledge but then I was told I am not to speak to the Ancients by some other source of entity.

It looks like there is more than The Ancients in that demension, what I can understand is that yes they "The Ancients" can help us, I'm not saying they want to help, it is solely an option. They tried to make it tempting and well convincing and it is very well played. I agree with Menguard that they Reptilians are tools of these Ancients for the two contacts made with The Ancients laid it clear, On my first contact I was told that they are also known as the Emsamcios and I couldn't really make out several pronounciations to their words since on occassion their words we're slurred, yes' like a ssssssnake saying things, as an example they refered as being (Sons of Osiris or Suns of Sirius) their slur made this difficult.

Also they mentioned about plasmon emitter which they have told Menguard was a Harp machine but anyhow this emitter generates a gyroscope they use to teleport light from the 3rd to the 4th demensions, before I go further why does demension sound so close to demon?

Gregnow you then ask menguard "why would they tell you things to help but in the same time hurt us?"

Well on my second contact I was approached by One entity who at first presents was negative, there was a feeling and the first words from him is that I am Prohibited to speak to the Ancients!!!

Gregnow.....
Well I am not going to get into it word for word , for that just read my prior posts on this thread , I want to get to the answer you wanted. The Ancients used the Reptilians as a front since the reptilians are shape shifter these reptilians can take on a welcoming apperance and presents, once you can trust them they can tempt you with knowledge and how good this is but they never say why its good, anyhow on the second visit there was a diffrence in the being it was more bold, like solid, not material solid,but solid like darnkess it was present but the whole area felt empty, anyhow it told me not to speak to the Ancients, but this being was one of the Ancients trying to say that my first contact was An Ancient, so what the answer is they The Ancients pretend to be what they aren't and Aren't what they say they are.

They will help us only if we help them...If we give them Light they'll give us Forever...Eternity!!!!! Do you understand Gregnow?
Its like what goes on here Food for Oil, or lets say Knowlege and Power for our Light.

I know its hard to understand heres another example: I send my brother to sell you a Auto, I say dont buy that Auto this Kite here is good for you for the money dont talk to the guy selling you the car, but if you buy this kite I can get you that car for free, just spend your money on this kite.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thats right.Trade away the one thing that makes you what you are.. I mean it doesn't really do anything now does it?

I've had contact with beings as well but these beings being of darkness. These beings seem willing to help as well. These beings are from the 5th density. They have told me many things. They told me that everyone has a choice. You can help yourself or you can let them help you. They are of both positive and negatvie energy complexes. These beings I feel are closer to our soul composition then anything else. When i asked them about other races, they simply replied "Who are we to say? If we told you the truth about them does that still mean that you would believe Us? Who is to say that We are not lying ourselves? You must be the judge, for it is your Self that is of consequence not Ours."

I have been able to contact these beings many times. The downfall though, once you've contacted them you never will be free from their prying eyes. If there is a way, then i must not of found it. They don't despise the light but it does hurt them a bit. They can be as spitefull as we are if tormented. Other then that they aren't dangerous. Frightening but not dangerous.

-Aza

[edit on 20-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Orions are the Sons of Chaos and The Sirians are the sons of Order.Both are of the Light order.The Sirians even made it a point to say that the Orions are of the Light order make no mistake.They pointed out that they are the ones that really make us shine.They are neighbors of one another but have a contrast in teaching methods."Both are of the Light Order."The Orions are more war like, and The Sirians are like spiritual scientists.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How is being "war like" a way of the light? I am not rrying to be smart, just not sure on that.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Shadowhasnosourse,
Contact with their spiritual side,getting past the materlistic egotisim,learning to tune in when their higher self is contacting them.Getting rid of old habits that hold us back.Being energy effecient,by not wasting ones energy to defend the ego.Do not take things personal.Tuning into your intuition to know when to take action.Learning to tune ones will through his or her actions.Be aware of what you are creating with your thoughts and learn to control them to your behalf.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The battle tunes the spirit so it knows its true capabilities.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
2NDSeed, i understand what you are saying and waht you are saying makes sense if you are talking about "different" entities. However, it seems to me that Mengaurd is only talking about the "Anceints" when he says they are giving him info. that seems to me would help mankind but then he also says they are trying to hold manking back. It is totally contradictive. Mengaurd is talking about one race of aliens from what i can gather, not more then one like you state you have encountered. Then instead of Mengaurd answering my question about the contradiction, he keeps answering questions that i never even asked???

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Gregnow,

There seems to be divisions amongst the Ancients,in the star system.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Mengaurd, your answer to my how does "war like" being of the "light" does not really make sense. First off it would be foolish to go into any battle without knowing your capablities first against your enemies capabilities.
Also why can you not answer my question on why the Ancients are giving you what appears to be contradicting info. You say they are giving you info. that to me seems it would help mankind but at the same time you say they are trying to hold mankind back.
It just seems there are holes in your story here.
And as far as an eclipse being an example of darkness and light both serving higher purposes, that really seems like a bad example. An eclipse is neither good or bad. however hitler was clearly a "dark" force and i fail to see how he served a "higher" purpose. In a sense are you not then saying that it does not make a difference if you are on the forces of light or forces of darkness?

[edit on 20-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join