It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
oh cool, tell me what colour my guitar is.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
We are at pretty much where Atlantis developmental age was.Hopefully we will not repeat the same mistake.We are a reflection of that point in time except we are the slaves.Slaves to a hidden condition from our past.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If and when this takes place it all started from the subterrainean attacks from the grays.This will create a war of massive magnitude due to the fact that their are hybrids in power also that are human and alien.This will be a human race war when it evolves from the underground to the surface.Humans will be fighting for both sides until they know where their allegiance lies.Some are double agents that will flip flop.Like I said, "this is a war of realities".Whose truth will you except feel for it,use your heart.Some won't even know they are half and half until the the time of the end and switch.And some that are thought to be predominate more pure will swich sides because of the mutual basis agreement.The wars between our underground races has already transpired,they will want to bring it before we reach maxium integration of our alignment.Being that the greys our a hive mentality they will communicate through each other as a unit.They are all about action.I believe our Ancients will help with the human condition.Thats also why they are seeking us out.They know what can transpire.On the surface this might just look like a war between humans but it's not.It's a war between humans on an alien agenda.All in the name of territory disputes.These alien races will want to attack us before we become enlightened of their intentions.Before we reach our true capabilities.With all these affiliations you won't know what side to trust except your heart,choose the path of heart.I'm just giving the worst case scenario.Only time will tell what will happen iF iT happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I still say i'de go with the ancients, according to the Dulce papers, the grey's are very dangerous to humans, they like to expiriment. According to what menguard says, the ancients want to help us.

Also; I doubt we'de enslave another species. Maybe domesticate, but all the species we've domesticated weren't as intelligent as we are and are incapable of speech. In this day in age we have too many "right wing's", "liberals", that I think it's impossible to enslave anyone in the USA.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well , humbled_one , ofcourse was wrong.

(BTW getting yourself banned from ATS is a bit extreme, to prove the obvious! IMO)

Anyone can judge by my background image

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was just wondering ,duh!!! Why don't you ask these (Mole Men) Ancients something like, did Humans come from apes?

It's only obvious that if they been here from way who knows when, they'll be here until we're all ANCIENT History.....

So ask em' how can we capture a few Grey aliens, so we can expose them jerks!!!! Since no actual edvidence exist of them....

Atleast ask em for a riddle , a message or some type of clue, something that is worth something....you Ancient lover............you!!!!!

[edit on 16-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
DOnt worry menguard these primitive humans haven't broken from thier programmed consciousness.People like me you,vertu and earthsister,lizzardsamok have.I guess the only way to settle this is Time.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Time doesn't exist

It's a manmade concept to prevent chaos

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In all due respects I'm serious, if you can communicate with them ask em something that you yourself can benifit from and share with those whom seek knowledge and truth.

Its a good thread and I am aware you want to share the insight you have of them, but com'on so their gonna fight the greys, well if they wanna depose them greys how can we help?

Can we get a grey under our possesion asap?

Besides what they want you to share with us, what good is it for you if your not getting anything from them in return?

Be smart or just cast em away, read a verse or two from the Bible in their presents, be a saviour......Since you have the oppurtunity to witness something that no one else has....get the physical proof...

[edit on 17-6-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Okay, crash course:

Get information as to what they want us to do, get some evidence they exist, and please tell me what colour my guitar is!

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
2nd seed,

All the answers we seek we already know.Go into a meditation and connect with your higher self and you will be surprised how much you know.I haven't heard anything new reguarding The Ancients,from my higher self or from out oobe.This is all the information I have in this moment of time,when I have any more information I will post it.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For the record, I don't believe nor disbelief any of it. The following is just a collection of things I read that my mind automatically tried to put in a coherant order. Therefore, this is not known to be false information nor is any of it from me personally. A paraphrase, if you will, of all things I've read on the subject.

The "Ancients" are none other than the Orion Reptilians. They are a 4th density race. They have enslaved mankind for hundreds of thousands of years. They foster wars, disease and all the things that cause misery in humans. They then feed off our emotional energy. They are the demons, nephilim, etc. They use many different names in order to confuse the issue. The greys were created by them to do the dirty work needed between densities 3 and 4. We are merely food for the Orion Reptilians (ORs). The ORs serve a higher order as well. They are merely pets, slaves and servants of this dark higher order.

They do not possess the technology to hold human souls after death. A soul is 5d and is a light being. Technology does not exist in 5d and no technology can manipulate 5d because it is not a physical realm. Only 1d to 4d are physical realms. If a human has a soul then they have a 5d body in a 3d body. The interaction produces a 4d body which can then be used for astral travel or to just hang around as a ghost after death. The more one acts from the 5d body the stronger the 4d body gets (this works for light and dark). It is possible to have a strong enough 4d body to hold the 3d body and jump densities (aka Ascension).

The Orion Reptilians are 4d so they can appear as big as they wish. It is only mental manipulation of the complex energy body. You can do the same once you master the astral body. The Lacerta Reptilians have no direct relation to the Orion Reptilians. Lacerta Reptilians are not hostile towards humanity. They did evolve from dinosaurs.

We are in the process of hitting a higher planetary frequency. This is being hindered by the low frequency barrier. This makes it difficult for humans to feel the higher vibrations. The illuminati, NWO, and basically most governments and people with large sums of money are the 3d human henchmen that have sold out humanity for the promise of Lordship over the planet. They also assist in dividing humanity. Us vs Them mentality can be seen all over the place. Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the book but it works when the frequency is being artificially lowered. It's keeps people distracted. The frequency barrier is being kept in place by microwave and cell towers. HAARP does play a part but is used for other purposes as well. Also, the concrete in cities is a dampener between us and the natural frequency of the planet. The concrete also allows the microwaves, ELFs and Cell frequencies to bounce off instead of being absorbed. The chemtrails are putting certain materials into the ionoshere so that these same frequency waves are bounced back down creating a closed canopy that can be manipulated from both 3d and 4d. The project is not complete but it is nearing completion.

It does boil down to dominion. They want to control us when we cross to 4d. They will do whatever it takes to keep their food supply. If you are of the type they will try to befriend you. But rest assured that the human leaders now realize they too were lied to. They will say what will best work for each individual. Our souls interacting and feeling misery through the 3d body creates the energy in the 4d body that they feed from. Expect more misery. Expect more war, famine, pandemic disease, economic collapse and basically whatever they can. It's an all out war.

The only hope that humans have is knowing what's going on. When you consciously know what's going on you can decide to exercise your free will and intent. The stronger your will and intent the less they are able to manipulate you. The more you know the more specific you can be with your will and the intent of that will. If the will is of good intent then the 4d body will grow stronger with the light of the 5d body. If it is of evil intent then the 4d body grows stronger through disception and enslavement of others. It learns to use the darkness to it's advantage. And soon the game will be on a level playing field. We will be at no disadvantage since we won't have 3d bodies.

So does that confuse the issue or clear it up?

[edit on 6-17-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thankyou shadow.Another user who prooves that the lacerta files are true.MY previous thread ws moved by byrd and moved back by gazrok(thankyou) but byrd moved it once again.YOu dis info agents are running out of time.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We exist in many forms that are all existing at the same time.You would be surprised how many different forms and species we take form in.Your higher self is the coglomerate of those different forms existing in unison at its apex of knowledge.You would be surprised what your name is in those different layers of time.I knew my other selves when I was younger now I am unveiling what has always been.These are all you just in different states of being.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Menguard have you ever herd of Emnacio or Emsamcio?

Not quite sure the proper spelling just curious.

If you can u2u me I can explain it a little further with you, I prefer you do because I don't want anyone to think I'm nutz!!!!

But heres an insight. "What is light that shines on me worth,forever"

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Warthog911, you keep failing to see the valid point that most are trying make. How does Shadow Writing what he did write here "Prove" anything??? I could write the same thing, but I am not "proving" anything. It all may be true and it all may not be true. Until a mass of people see a "reptilian" or there are pictures or something, these stories are in no way proof of anything. It all may be true, but again it all may not be true. Peopleare not "disinformation" agents just because they demand "solid" proof of something.
Warthog911, no disrepect intended, but how old are you?
Also Warthog911, you said in another thread that has been ended, that you never said that the bible said the "reptilians" said "let us creat man in our image. You did indeed say that and I and others read it and commented on it. You yourself could be said to be a "disinformation" agent on that since the Bible never says anything about "serpents" creating us.
I don't think you are a disinformation agent , What you are is highly ignorant in that you believe anything that is written on the net about "reptilians" without having solid proof of any of it.
Warthog911, have YOU ever seen a reptilian, have you ever seen the "galactic federation", have you ever seen anything you rant on about being proof?
All of this may be true and all of it may be false and all of it could just bits of the truth or all of what you say in itself could be disinformation put out by people that want you and others to believe in reptilians when there may be far more or far less to the story of what is realing going on with UFO'S, aliens and NWO. Bottom line is no one has presented any solid proof of anything except written stories.
I sent you a thread on that Dotor that was on the radio that says the nordics are in control of the greys and he says nothing about reptilians. What makes his story any less the truth or lies then any of the stories you believe in?
Where is your porrf of any of what you say is proof? A story on the net or even a lot od stories on the net is not proof of anything.
How do you nor get that? Again how old are you exactly?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
2ndSeed,

Post away my friend you did have a meeting of the minds with them go ahead and post away my friend,I had a hard time with their name even when they said it twice.I think the Emnascioes was the closest to it.Well done.

Shadowhasnosource,You also have included more to the whole thank you.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mengaurde, maybe I did not read this thread right but i think i did. What i do not understand and does not make sense to me is if you are saying that the ancients seem to be trying to keep us from being who we are really, then why would they share any info. at all with you about that? Is'nt that defeating their purpose?
I am not saying i believe anything you are saying as you have given no proof , you may be telling the truth also, but who knows for sure.
anyway , can you answer my question?

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They only answer questions when the right answer is posed to their cryptic statements.They are teachers to a degree.Kind of like mystic teachers in a sense.You are the one that has to discern whats truth and what isn't.Some people give half truths and some full truths.It's kind of like just asking for one point of view.They give me their truth from their perspective.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Then how do you know they arn't giving you "half" truths or that are just flat out lying to you to decieve you? It still makes no sense that they would tell you what is going on if there goal is to keep humanity in the dark? what am i missing here?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join