It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sounds like heroin

How can we be sure you're not just insane? Or make sure you've not been injected with something?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I guess will know when we leave our physical bodies.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You want me to tell you something funny they wanted me to be their ambassador of diplomatic affairs.I told them I wouldn't know where to begin.I refused this privelage but they made it official in their minds.

Mengaurd,

It would seem that they have made a poor choice, they really should have listened to you !

Edit: I'm sorry not to be rude ,but really posting on ATS isn't going to do much on the Diplomatic front.

And I would like to know why you think that any information you might gleam, while being asleep, has anything to do with reality?

[edit on 13-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
menguard read the dulce files and then it would give you an idea.These saurians are playing a game imo.the greys work for the saurians.They are going to do a fake ufo invasion and then they are going to say you need NWO and then they are going to take over.Our only hope is in the galactic fedetration.I hope earthsister is right.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lost shaman,

I never said anything on ats being a place of diplomatic affairs or not being a place of diplomatic affairs. I just post my experiences of what I have experienced.Personally no matter what happens I think we will overcome any expectations or conclusions to an end of being.We are survivors and adapt to whatever situation is at hand.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wholly appreciate your findings, Menguard, there will always be skeptics. For you to share such accounts of personal seekings to us all is very special in its own way. Your methods are ahead of our times and please continue to annunciate your discoveries.

The Ancients scenario is a frightening one though it can only scare if one permits such emotions. There are major lessons to come for us Earthly persons.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
WARTHOG, I am so glad you are around with all your "facts" on exactly how things are and how things are going to go down, now i know and i feel i know how i should act. No, really again, you keep quoting things that are written on the net as though they are stone cold facts. Could things go down as you say ther are going to? Yes, but again things could go down in other ways that people say on the net as there is no solid proof of any of what anyone is saying. Warthog, you need to keep a more open mind and not believe something just because someone put it out over the net. How do you know that the stuff you have been reading is not just "misinformation" to confuse people. Believe it or not, i believe some of the things you point out may be true to some degree, but the fact is neither you or I can say anything of what people are putting out over the net is "solid fact", because neither you , nor i, nor the masses of people out there have and proof that it is indeed fact...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If everbody tries to open the ancestral part of ourselves I believe they will know that The Ancients do exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is the symbols I have seen one lools like an eye ball of sorts that was on the underground doors of the cavern here is the link to it on page two at the bottom,I found out it means unity.The second link is to the snake biting it's tale.If the first link is not going directly there just type in ancient snake symbols in yahoo search and look for the first links web site.

Heres the first link: www.populationprayer.com...

Heres the link to the second symbol:
www.literate-lemur.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Alright, i will never say someone is not telling the truth, but i will say we still have no "solid facts". Now here's an idea, why don't a group of people actually find out where some entrance ways are to the underground places that all these reptilians are supposed to live and why does not a group of people just go in an see for themselves? So many people are talking about all these underground caverns, so someone must know some entrances at this point, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Now Menguard, if this is indeed happening then when is it going to cultivate to a decision? What do we equate in the formula? How soon and what can we do? I don't see why they wouldn't answer a few simple questions. What would happen if you showed them the symbol of infinity. two snakes eating each others tail? Ask them that. I await a response.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Menguard..........Forgot the dot before html:

www.populationprayer.com...

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Azathoth,

It's hard to come to an overall conclusion due to the fact realities overlap one another.The universe is always expanding with it our time too.Our linear time feels like it is being condensed because our universe is expanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The universe isn't expanding..the universe as you call it is infinite. As well as the different frames /dimensions. In this frame and dimension what will happen to the entities that exist in our frequency and frame? Does the Ancients have a plan for our frame and uniqueness? Or do we not fit in their plan of unity and infinity? Response please.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The universe is expanding but being replaced with new truths.Everytime we fail a state of being so to speak we look to advance into another point in time.I believe the infinite symbol is an eight that is sideways.Picture traveling this eight so many times that you know the course so well to speak that you start to see that the path that you take is enlarging everytime you complete a full completion of it.With everytime you make a full cycle this eight grows in size yet stays the same.Infinite can never be completed just renewed.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
menguard,

I ask why you think that info you receive while asleep , has anything to do with reality?

I too, have had conscious control over the dream state. While that is like your brain becoming a billion mega pixel VR machine, that is all it is , is your imagination IMO.

Can you visit my room in that state and tell me what poster is hanging on my wall , for instance . That would go along way toward, making me a believer! Or better yet tell me what do I have hanging from my ceiling, very common object anyone can recognize!

This would be an open challenge , not limited to menguard!

A very simple task, comparered to some of the things being claimed in this thread.

Although it is a very common , and recognizable thing , it is perect for an excersize such as this , becuase it also is very unique, and guessing the answer would prove to be difficult.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That still does not explain their plan for us. Do they not trust you enough to tell you? Universe is infinite so it can't be expanding. Technically Everything has already happened just in another frame. Its weither or not we are in that frame does it matter. Since they "know" they should know what frame we are coming upon and what we or they needs to do. do we follow like sheep or do we standing like sheep waiting for the headlights to get closer?

-Aza

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is the point in which they have to see how we moved from one point of being to move onto a new present for them.We keep doing this cycle over and over.Everytime we come to the point in which we shift our awareness to a higher state of being they will be here to see how the shift came to be.Whether we do something or nothing it won't matter because it will shift on its own natural course."Our perception of the universe is expanding."

[edit on 14-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In one point in time known as Atlantis,we were the masters of the reptillian race.They would dig for gold or any valuable we wanted.We abused our power so much that we also became greedy.The reptillians got tired of our ways and plotted an uprising against us.We becoming so power hungry we never thought this slave race would try to overtake us.The end result was a major fallout and earth was desimated.I feel it was a nucleur fallout.Our technology caused this end result,the Atlantans never thought they would be over run by them and in a desperate attempt to stay in control unearthed "our tormentor of realities".The nukes do create a rips in our space and time continium.Our future selves are trying to repair the rips in it by time jumping to help create a new shift in there present reality.This was all unlocked in me one day by my higher self it was so depressing to know what we did in one point in time affected our future selves.This just makes me sick in my stomach."The cries of a million voices into eternity touched me on a level that was ancient in myself."

[edit on 14-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
LOST SHAMAN, i travelerd out of body to your room and saw that you have a "dream catcher" hanging from your ceiling...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join