It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hmm. So the rumors about him escaping and living till the 60s or even 80s, are "imaginations" ?

Thanks for your efforts my friend, s'always appreciated

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No that is basic assumption, He ended with his reign.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's something that many find interest to "Our Flag".
Red=PassIon =1
White=Spirituaity=2
Blue = Peace=3
3=TRIANGLE
Colors mixed Colors together 4TH =Purple=BALANCE=STABILIZER
4=Squared=Multi 4SQUARED ROUNDED WOULD BE A CIRCLE=ONE WHOLE.
See in the beginNing we are Passionate, then we will move to Spirituality, then onto pEACE AND FROM THEIR NEUTRAL ZONE.And IF oNE WERE to give that CirCLE a HaLf TwIST, We would have "Eternity"=8
We will experience "ETERNITY"

FIFTY STARS REPRESENTING "EARTH BEINGS" UNDER ONE STAR NATION.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We are nothing more than one small light onto One bigger Light.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

We are nothing more than one small light onto One bigger Light.

When the light sources fuse with higher sources, is it clensed, expelling the impurities? Are these impurities what helps feed the darkness?

Not sure, just asking.

AAC

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"Life is but a mere myriad of images made to make man think about himself and the oppurtunity to make real the unreal."

"See life consists of certain contingencies that perpeptuate a path for many to unfold themselves, just through their learning."

"If you can be truth, than truth will bestowed upon you"

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
‘Be a light unto yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold to the truth within, as to the only truth.’ Buddha
‘All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world.’ Buddha
‘We are, each of us, angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.’ Luciano De Crescenzo
‘Kind words can be short & easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.’ Mother Teresa
‘I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.’
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. June 23, 1963

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hello menguard. I have just found this web site, just found this thread, and have never posted to one of these before. But this thread, where you speak about "the ancients", is exactly in line with what I and a group of my friends have been learning. This particular information is relatively new to us, but NOT a surprise!

Although this is a very long thread, I read about half of it. You seem to know what we know and have recently learned. One thing you spoke about, which no one picked up on, was that emotions were important. Have you ever heard/read Gregg Braden's "The Lost Language Of God"? It is not a religous thing, he instead speaks about the science of the DNA, etc., and how that is what we use to "create" when emotions are in alignment with love, and also implies having the mind of God (unconditional love) can overcome the attempt of control by others.
Have you ever heard of Abraham (Esther Hicks)? Your posts seem to indicate you have!

I have been reading the thread trying to get the "history" of the species settled in my head. You seem to know/understand it. After I first learned about the Mayan calander, then learned about the conspirycies of the governments, (the movie at www.zeitgeistmovie.com is a good place to learn all about that!) then learned who (what) was behind them (through a book given to me by a friend written by David Icke), and finaly after learning about the energy shifts due to the approach of Nibiru, I feel as if I am finally starting to see the entire picture. (I was aware of the energy shifts on the planet and of ascending to higher dimensions, www.whatsuponplanetearth.com )

I read in one of your posts about how you were able to travel in dreams to another dimension. I learned about that years ago (through self-help audio tapes from Nightingale-Conant, and another company who I can't remember the name of, something called "HigherDimensions I think), so I know that is real. I never attempted it, because instruction was never really given as clearly as you gave it. I will now.

If you know of a clear, concise book or something, somewhere that would explain the history of the "people", please point me in that direction. David Icke's writing seems too filled with hate for all, when I don't think everything (everyone) different is "evil" just because they are different. If there is not one, maybe I'll write one.

I almost can't believe I am saying stuff like this. A year ago, I would have thought I was nuts, but both my husband and I learned a long time ago to purposely be open minded.

Please use my e-mail to respond to me if you can, I know nothing about how to find an answer to this on the site, although I will try. [email protected] Thanks, Elaine

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElaineS

I haven't read any those books, but thanks for the outlook. I will check them out.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The "moon" is there to "hide space operations". Thats the reasons why its in its particular oRBIT.

The moon is a vital organizer and scheduler of physical life here on Earth. It also was essential in the regulation of our diurnal cycles and also the tides; both of which are adjusted 'just-so' in order to promote and sustain life.

In regard to why it is in its particular orbit - that is all about the numbers - math equations and the fundamental principles of physical science such as inertia and centrifugal force.

I say these things not to argue with you but because I know them to be true - not because any ancients told me but because I, myself, am ancient. As we all are - it isn't a matter of being different or alien....it is merely a matter of recall and awakening memories into a distant past that most of us have not yet realized we all have shared together.

If you consider that energy is life and therefore the essence of spirit is life and is universal...then it becomes apparent that the idea of 'aliens' is merely one of limited perception. There is but one universe - full of dimensions and all sorts of yet unnamed unexplainable planes of existence, to be sure - yet UNI means 'single; one' and so all that exists is fundamentally united into a singular whole - vast and limitless but yet it retains the singularity with which it first sparked itself into being.

This is not knowledge that only certain ones may access - the idea of initiates and exclusivity is headed for extinction because it is in direct conflict with the meaning of UNI. All of us can remember and realize and come to understand parts of the whole...and when we share freely with one another without egoism and competition we all have the same opportunity to grow and to evolve and to become more cognizant of our reality instead of largely in the dark and often confused and fearful.

Viva la Raza - long live the race
The Human Race!!!
Throughout the universe!

PEACE

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Here's something that many find interest to "Our Flag".
Red=PassIon =1
White=Spirituaity=2
Blue = Peace=3
3=TRIANGLE
Colors mixed Colors together 4TH =Purple=BALANCE=STABILIZER
4=Squared=Multi 4SQUARED ROUNDED WOULD BE A CIRCLE=ONE WHOLE.
See in the beginNing we are Passionate, then we will move to Spirituality, then onto pEACE AND FROM THEIR NEUTRAL ZONE.And IF oNE WERE to give that CirCLE a HaLf TwIST, We would have "Eternity"=8
We will experience "ETERNITY"

FIFTY STARS REPRESENTING "EARTH BEINGS" UNDER ONE STAR NATION.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by menguard]

Does this mean that all the other people that live in country's that dont have those colours in their flags will not experience these things.
Just curious as to why were all being left out.

mojo

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No that is basic assumption, He ended with his reign.

So is the idea that the world can escape having to face the truth about WWII (and WWI) by simply laying it all upon the head of the one participant who had the wits and foresight to escape the aftermath. And the earlier the exit...the sooner the return.

Hitler once said: 'The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.'

HOW TRUE.

Did anyone ever ask Churchill if he told the truth, nothing but the truth, and the whole truth?

NO.

And even though he is now gone, too, as well as FDR and Harry Hopkins and Heinrich Himmler and Joseph Kennedy and Joseph Stalin and Chaim Weitzman and David Ben-Gurion and Herman Hess....

....the truth (yes literal TRUTH as in factual events recorded for posterity in the form of official documents and news clippings and interviews, etc) remains behind as an impartial witness testifying of all the above-mentioned personages.

Churchill, in particular, spoke out of both sides of his mouth with both sides of his tongue. And he seduced FDR into supporting the war in Europe financially even before Japan took aim at our nation...the US never had any reason to fight Churchill's war.

The War in the Pacific was ours and ours alone and our defense became victory even as we spread ourselves too thin fighting for the very crown we had successfully freed ourselves from less than 200 years earlier.

And it is only a matter of time before it will be spread far and wide for one last propaganda fest.

The MOST effective propaganda is TRUTH.

Propaganda is simply:
1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause:

Now the common remembrance of the outcome of WWII is that the US and Britain saved the world and upheld freedom by defeating Germany.

Right. And does :mkny: look like my uncle?

What WAS the eventual outcome of Russia's invasion of Germany? 30 long years of passive-aggressive warfare commonly known as the 'Cold War.' Some victory, huh? Especially for those poor souls who happened to live in East Berlin!

When did Germany ever threaten to invade our shores? Who made the first declaration of war in 1939? Not Hitler, not Stalin, not Hirohito.

It was Neville Chamberlain officially but unofficially it was, in part, rooted in the 1917 Balfour treaty between Arthur James Balfour (Foreign Secretary) to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, declaring the Sovereignty of Palestine would be transferred to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization. The only problem with such an agreement was the fact that only a year earlier, in 1916, the British had promised the Arabs the same thing in exchange for help defeating the Ottoman Turkish forces in WWI.

Conflict of interests...leading to an intensely motivated campaign of Jewish nationalism which tragically led to great catastrophe among their own.

We reap what we sow. In DEED. And all's fair in love and war - even death is nothing more than the crossing of a threshold - one that we all have crossed innumerable times.

So what REALLY matters? Blame? Accusations in Nuremberg? The incarceration of WWI heroes in the UK who dared speak out against a repeat of the unspeakable carnage of the Great War? The daily violence that continues to this very day on the streets of Palestine, bringing sorrow after sorrow to one innocent family after another?

DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER?

Yes it does. But it is not something that can be remedied by blaming dead men who cannot defend themselves and it certainly cannot be healed with enforced misinformation in which belief is literally required by law in many countries!

What WILL help is a dispassionate examination of facts and circumstances aimed solely at closure and redemption through lessons learned...by all of us.

I've dug through the documents for countless hours and still there is so much I have not yet got my hands on...but the true story is there for anyone who is willing to detach themselves and play the part of judge for a day. The double-speak speaks far louder than the quiet and consistent words of an honorable few; yet for those who have ears to hear...the truth is loud and clear.

I would think that your 'ancients' would have considered education of these matters a top priority - after all...ones so wise as you claim surely know the consequences of disregarding history!

All these things you speak of, menguard, are impending future perils and even present danger for us all...and yet they are just echoes upon echoes of lessons unlearned from our collective past.

What good is being ancient if one has no recollection of what took place less than a century ago and is therefore doomed to repeat it alongside the poor mortals who have forgotten themselves?

What good is paranormal access to information that provides nothing in the way of help but is instead dry kindling ready to burn once again?

And even though much of what I have come to understand has come through the traditional means - study - there is also a great deal that I, myself, have personally remembered. Both as a participant as well as an observer. And in the course of my awakening I have gotten myself a pretty decent 'network' of both new friends and long-lost companions...both in the tangible realm as well as the cosmic.

And I am more than willing to share freely all that I know and can also offer inquiry services on most things although I won't be so brash as to guarantee anything. I will say, though, on a personal level, there hasn't been anything that I have sincerely desired to know that hasn't come along in a timely manner...and subsequently proven in some fashion or another.

So what's say, menguard?
Wanna throw down?
My 'network' vs your 'ancients?'

en guarde!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Does this mean that all the other people that live in country's that dont have those colours in their flags will not experience these things.
Just curious as to why were all being left out.

mojo

This is my flag, mojo:

Can you dig it?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Can you dig it?

Why yes i can.

Inclusive not divisive.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Inclusive not divisive.

Exactly!

United we stand but divided we conquer...ourselves!

Which is highly illogical, Captain.
Bordering on stupid, actually.

And I refuse.

Live long and prosper! Let the rebellion begin!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

You have made me smile not today, nor tommorrow, but forever in eternity we shine.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

♥♥♥

We all shine on...

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

It means a lot of different colored spirits are here in the states, white, blue and the reds.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mans ability to see that all things in the human condition are just that a condition to learn from.

We humans have endeavored ourselves to the unveiling of a new system that is set-up through ourselves. Everything mankind has to view is through the potential of the growth of the Internal Connection within.

We will have a lot of (outside interferences) in our lives to learn and grow from.

All these (Outside interferences) our are (own thoughforms) showing us a higher or more -understood self- into the labrynth of awareness.

Our own mind is a trap that lets things open up in the consciousness part of the Eternal Brain.

That brain is existant in all living things. We have the capacity to expand and contract our awareness as we please, but in doing so we are noticing different angles of ourselves existing simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join