It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree Steve. But then I also imagine that an intelligent race would adapt to what we would need them to reveal to provide our initial comfort. I recognize their existence, I just don't have a lock on their motivations.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
AAC knows I was a skeptic. But I took the plunge in a leap of faith. LIGHT CANNOT BE DESTROYED. Only by yourself. Nothing to fear AAC.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
They are good just different by supply and demand

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
AAC knows I was a skeptic. But I took the plunge in a leap of faith. LIGHT CANNOT BE DESTROYED. Only by yourself. Nothing to fear AAC.

Your profile keeps changing, I'm dizzy.
I like though.

How about false realities being influenced for calculated results? Am I paranoid?

Honestly, I believe in your contact, and feel the results of a true awakening, but what does it result in being connected?

I already feel as if I'm part of a universal software update that enables my development almost involuntarily. So what am I missing?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

They are good just different by supply and demand

Is it possible that I am not neccesary for introduction? I truely am not afraid, just indifferent to my plunge. Which make me assume it is not neccesary. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Mengaurd, I have been to the other side. Not through organic mediation, but much like the teachings of don juan. I was introduced to an ally spirit in salvia divunorum (an AZTEC ritual) which showed me the other side yet the spirit stripped my memory of it before I came back, so that I couldn't bring it with me. But I know what I experienced, and it was beautiful.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
AAC it is no problem to concede that 'interstellar friendship' is not necessary for exponential development. True as far as I'm concerned. My only thought is -- why constrain your mind to Eden. MY loyalties lie here yet I would not ignore another of god's children - as in my signature. I agree this is a very complicated process, and one which I have put on hiatus myself - just the fundamental first experience provided me with 'trust'.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Steve, I do appreciate your experience and info, and I do believe it is benificial to the developement by means of universal (proof), but I have yet to need that affirmation. Also, I believe that in the future, all realtionships will become surfaced.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Its a choice nothing more or less.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Its a choice nothing more less.

As is everything. But I push my existence to greatness, and expect many great things for my time here. In your intuition Mengaurd, will this choice effect my universal maturation?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well AAC, I beleive you will make the best choices and enable diversity of experience = greater collective knowledge. If this means no star bros, that is logical.

Menguard can you affirm a visual trip I had - do sirians (or zetans) consume paste foods? It is utilitarian is it not?

Thanks guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
AAC,

I am a free agent.No worries mate its a choice I am bound by no ones laws other than my own.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

AAC,

I am a free agent.No worries mate its a choice I am bound by no ones laws other than my own.

Is it possible to reach the same nexus point by arriving from completely different directions?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
AAC, STEVE,

Any direction that gains you awareness of the world around you is a good one.See they offer their settlement you just have to deny it.There are many LevelS that you will deal with when you move up into the interplanetarY heirarchy not just them.The ladder goes up.I am part of the Great BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT.The level attainment doesn't matter its the soul objective.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

AAC, STEVE,

Any direction that gains you awareness of the world around you is a good one.See they offer their settlement you just have to deny it.There are many LevelS that you will deal with when you move up into the interplanetarY heirarchy not just them.The ladder goes up.I am part of the Great BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT.The level attainment doesn't matter its the soul objective.

What am I part of? The independents?

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Awareness makeS you part of everything thats what it is about.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I beleive that we can assume command of the powerful invisible forces that are thoroughly intertwined with every material process and the status of the light ether on Earth - my route has dealt many benefits through earth magic and magery.

I occassionally dabble in all that you two recommend, aswell.

[edit on 16/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Awareness makeS you part of everything thats what it is about.

Cool. We can be eachothers crutches otherwise.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Guys we are co-creators we can create whatever we want to experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
AAC, for reference, regarding the galactic bro's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Guys we are co-creators we can create whatever we want to experience.

I am taking off for some social endeavors. I appreciate all your discussion, and will reflect for the next few days. Thanks.

Have a good evening Steve and Mengaurd.

AAC out

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join