It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
As for these reptile critters, I hear they taste like chicken.
-Aza

Aza....you have now become one of my favorite posters

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I really would like an answer to my questions, since this thread has grown so large, I will re-state them.

If these Ancients are so massive, how do they fit in the center of the earth?

If they create quantum singularities on a scale like you say, how is it that they keep them from sucking up the entire solar system?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Iori kiori,

They aren't that big compared to these underground caverns.These caverns probably could house a ten story building.The Ancients decided that it would be probably best if I met them in spirit form.Or be contacted through my higher self.For meeting them in spirit was staggering enough let alone in a physical form.They said that," the Kamaodo Dragon" is the closest known form on our earth right now that looks like them and acts like them.The Ancients also taste the air.They also communicate through a snake sounding language.While The Reptoids seem to use telepathy to communicate.The Reptoids have more of a genuine respect for the human race,in my opinion.Due to the fact that they are picking up more of earths conditioning.As far as the black hole vortex machine it is also used for creating new tunnels.They have overheated this weapon before,it used in short pulsating bursts.A deep rumbling sound takes place when used.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorry, but It's impossible for some intelligent species to live underground. And if they wanted to become known, they could very easily do so. And I still refuse to belive your encounter. It sounds like a story my cousin would make up, who thinks banging his head against the wall is "fun".

Also; If they live UNDERGROUND, after 100,000 years of human living, I would assume there would be some record of someone contacting one or seeing one. The only thing I heard closest to this was a post someone made, it was a story by some indians.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions.

This thread is definately interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
HEy mensguard next time you meet with them ask them
1)when in the name of god will there be full peaceful disclosure
2)do they watch human movies and how did they react to movies like star wars and jurassic park
3)how long to they live and how do they produce and in a battle btw human babe and a reptilian babe which one is more good looking.

4)would we go to the 4th density in 2012

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You know, I'm a bit confused about this higher dimension density thing, are you saying that we'll live in it, or that we'll discover it, as in be able to see it.

Actualy, its not really a mattewr of living in it, as it is being able to see it.

Its my opiniom that our universe has four spatial dimensions in which we live, but we only observe/notice the first three of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Guys and gals don't get all freaked out about this information I am bout to divulge.The most possible future outcome given to me by the Ancients was that there is going to be a war called "The Great War"and this is between the Grays and Ancients.Now if this takes place which I have felt something is brewing quickly we will be aboard some motherships depending on our status with their fleets.Now this isn't for certain but a possible scenario.The Grays have made the first initial attack on our lizard buddies.They ripped apart one of The Ancients underground settings.The Reptoids took security measures of this in stages before the alien disc shaped craft went through their underground and broke through a mountain side.Well all bets could be off.The Grays think that The Ancients have made a shift in our thought patterns towards Grays hence the first strike.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
AHh it is all going according to the elohims plan.Fake invaison,fake second comming and then the real jesus would come.I must say our creators were one helluva astrologists.ANd also menguard what space ships do the greys and the ancients have?do they have tie fighters,x wing fighers,star destroyers,super star destroyes or even a death star? and how many of them they have?

[edit on 12-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
hrm not only is this thread confusing its very mixed and all over the place if you did actually make contact i think your imagination took over halfway through

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Guys and gals don't get all freaked out about this information I am bout to divulge.The most possible future outcome given to me by the Ancients was that there is going to be a war called "The Great War"and this is between the Grays and Ancients.Now if this takes place which I have felt something is brewing quickly we will be aboard some motherships depending on our status with their fleets.Now this isn't for certain but a possible scenario.The Grays have made the first initial attack on our lizard buddies.They ripped apart one of The Ancients underground settings.The Reptoids took security measures of this in stages before the alien disc shaped craft went through their underground and broke through a mountain side.Well all bets could be off.The Grays think that The Ancients have made a shift in our thought patterns towards Grays hence the first strike.

Mens......I take it they have computers and stuff down there???......

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The earth has an iron core,about 4300°C on it's exterior surface.

Sorry,no goliath's down there...

[edit on 12-6-2005 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hey Mengaurd......
There is a VERY interesting thread here, CLOSED now however. But it seems to relate to what you are saying....you may wanna check it out?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is Kangaax's very unusuall thread FYI

[edit on 12-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wait..

According to what I've read, the Grey's are "friends" with our government, which let them abduct people, and these other alien civilizations are telling us they're already taking over by that itself. Now, the Grey's, friends of the US Government, are at war with The Ancients, who live underneath us. Which tell us The Greys don't want to be friends, but rather just take what they need and leave. And then there are all these stories of the Ancients befriending humans, telling them, warning them.

So, should we be on the Grey's side, because then we're on the government's side, which has a crapload of weaponry and such, or should be do what is truley right and be with the Ancients, who are fragile as us on this planet.

I say go with Ancients.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"The Great War is suppose to be the war that ends all wars."I was informed by The Ancients,the only way we know for sure is when it unfolds.They have an ancient sybol which is symbolic to the earth being locked in tight by The ancients.And this symbol is a snake coiled in a circle swallowing his tale.The cirlce of life,it's a road we go down many times ,only when we know the ins and outs of the circle will the snake release its bite.The people of light are a reflection of our future, while we are a reflection of their past.We are at the point of where we will be one with the stars.The shift is already occuring,if it happens to fast it could be destructive if it happens to slow we could lose our ascension to a higher state of being.A lot is determined by the overall consciousness of earth.If our overall energy projection on earth is one of a higher vibration,then it will become a beacon of light for many that we achieved the impossible and our planet transcends.And us being the babies of the universe we will reach a new state of being for human life.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Could you give us information as to how to communicate with them? I mean, you have, but in detail. How do you know when they want to talk to you? Are they telepathic?

And, ask them if they'll let you take pictures

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Vinci...it is impossible to take pictures in the OOBE state...as it is NON physicall.
Making anything that goes on in the Astral virtually impossible to prove.......

Bummer hu?

People have to just GET THERE on their own......a big undertaking.
The answers are found within yourself.
Meditation is the key.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They contact me through my higher self,but yes I guess you can say it is telepathy.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Vinci...it is impossible to take pictures in the OOBE state...as it is NON physicall.

Mensguard

Why not ask them to get you proof of thier existence? If they're so advanced. Also, what does it feel like when you're communicating with them?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's like your brain feels light as a feather,like you are being uploaded with information which is light.Your higher self tells you things with ultimate authority over your soul.It's like death touching you and consoleing you,the ultimate authority of what is what,The death of ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join