It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Turn yourselves inside out!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Would it be possible to compile your thoughts and produce more material per post?

Please?

Your posts are not 1-liners, granted, but they are rather succint.

just asking...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't mean to Criticise but it seems to me every time a new tv show or movie comes up with a concept a new idea like this one pops up. This sounds similar to the ancients in the show Stargate Atlantis with a slightly different take. Seems to me plausible denyability or coincidence cant explain every show or concept, they cannot all be true. Seems people take ideas they have seen in the media in their subconscious it gets swished around until it manifests as a "story" or a "true" experience. i dont mean to call anyone a liar, i just mean that peoples beliefs can be subconsciously "fiddled" with. given the abundance of, "I saw the men in black" "the Stargate is real" and "priory of psion" stories is this not a more plausible idea?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The "moon" is there to "hide space operations". Thats the reasons why its in its particular oRBIT.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Chew on that for awhile and see what happens.Lol

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm asking politely, menguard.

[edit on 16/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I know brother I am just shedding LIGHT.hUMOUR

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
And the one lining posts are causing problems how?

This is Menguard's thread afterall.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It blocks the SCREEN from ONLOOKERS.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Time to work off our BTS deficits I suppose.

It was just 30 minutes ago that I wondered about the moderators leaving us alone for so long ... then, speak of the devil!

Did I curse us?

Oh well. C'est la vie.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I remember the ancients, they were from FF VII

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Truth is truth no matter where you are at.It doesn't matter the position of the title but the Thread.The thread will live on and so will the human hearts.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
True. Menguard, pretty straight up question, did the judeo-christian god "light being" create Earth life? What is his part?

Just thinking.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He helped create it through form.A physical manuscript.See its just a thought repeated through time.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
IS there many 'generations' of Source?

Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Many beyond comprehension.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Great post menguard....just had a question for you...i sent you a U2U and didn't get a reply. I want to try a new for of meditation so i can unlock the truth within. I've done soo many good deeds with people here on earth but yet I feel that the only way to see the true me is to meditate so I'm asking for guidance here or a technique that worked for you. Thanks in advance for the info

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here you go:Go into a Meditation and let your heart lead you to your circumstance.It doesn't matter the form or technique but the "Position" in which you place yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are there "peak locations" or "positive vortex" that we can find on Earth's surface - if so can you disclose any. Or clues to hunt for them.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The problem is that i don't know any meditation forms that work. I've tried a few and they don't work. All i know or what i've been told is go to a quiet place, sit straight (Indian style) close your eyes and focus on your breathing...i've tried that but i fall asleep....so maybe you can help me figure that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join