It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"The Ancients"

page: 34
2
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is earth meant to fix the universe from itself? That there may be no more victims or victimers, only peace and experience/expression?
A simple question.

AAC

[edit on 14-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]




posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

How can you raise the temperature without causing temperatures to rise?


I may steal this.
beautiful and clever.

Was it (earth) supposed to be a secret?

[edit on 14-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You may brother but don't forget the source.Oh brother I have said too much.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm just starting to read your thread and it is getting interesting. However, what do you want to accomplish by informating people? Have you considered that these Ancients have a decieving plan against your efforts?

Thanks;
7A



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

You may brother but don't forget the source.Oh brother I have said too much.


I will slide Mengaurd into my credits every time.


So does obvious interjection on earth pervert the purity of the light being created? Elaberate, if you will, on the reasons for neglect )for lack of better word).

AAC



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Hello,

I'm just starting to read your thread and it is getting interesting. However, what do you want to accomplish by informating people? Have you considered that these Ancients have a decieving plan against your efforts?

Thanks;
7A


Keep reading friend it is all right there.Remember this life is a "Cosmic Rollercoaster".



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No it helps manifest itself.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Interesting. And positive and negative outside influences, are they always balanced?

It doesn't seem so.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It comes in fluctuations.The truth is in the middle.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

It comes in fluctuations.The truth is in the middle.


I see. And I'm sure time distorts my opinions on the matter.


I gotta run bud, thanks for the time.


Talk soon.

AAC



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"Picture jumping into the ocean the middle is the deepest part"



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Honestly! What would any spiritual/reptilian/draconian/ancient/grey/ being want with our souls? Do they use them as punctuation marks in some grand cosmic novel? You people need to get out of the house more. Take a nap. Take a Xanax. Take a spelling class. I can't believe this drivel has gone on for 30+ pages. There are some seriously lonely people out there that are not getting near enough attention in their lives.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

"Picture jumping into the ocean the middle is the deepest part"


Good one.


I'm swimming there as fast as I can.


AAC



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Like a blossoming flower, Earth shall manifest its shining glory once again,
The ice shall melt, the bitterness shall ease,
The weary travellers step into the warmth of Love,
As children of Gaia and God,
Garden of Eden take your rightful place as Queen amongst planets,
King amongst Hearts,
Success and Rejoice across the Galaxy of Light,
Friendships amended, Poisons neutralized, Wounds healed,
Visitors from other worlds,
Step down onto the fertile land and be welcomed by all,
People come and go as they please,
Harvests like bounties, perfect fruits, pristine waters,
Birdsong without restraint, laughter without guilt,
and Harmony among Men.




posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Steve,

I like it a lot it sounds like the wind has unspoken words.



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Like a blossoming flower, Earth shall manifest its shining glory once again,
The ice shall melt, the bitterness shall ease,
The weary travellers step into the warmth of Love,
As children of Gaia and God,
Garden of Eden take your rightful place as Queen amongst planets,
King amongst Hearts,
Success and Rejoice across the Galaxy of Light,
Friendships amended, Poisons neutralized, Wounds healed,
Visitors from other worlds,
Step down onto the fertile land and be welcomed by all,
People come and go as they please,
Harvests like bounties, perfect fruits, pristine waters,
Birdsong without restraint, laughter without guilt,
and Harmony among Men.




Beautiful. I'll take two.


Now I'm heading out. Play nice.

AAC

[edit on 14-2-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sometimes the "best results" come from Philosophical studies.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by menguard]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks guys. I shall polish another time.

The wind has many words.

[edit on 14/2/07 by SteveR]



posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The "rise of the serpent" is really a rise in the electrical field.The Kunduhlini system.A rise in earth and its inhabitants.

The funny thing is I got symbols a year back that was a green circle with a black s inside of it was the s from the bottom of the circle to the top.Geo metric symbols come to us for a reason their messages of light.

See the black s is a "snake" and the "green circle" is the Garden.

Have no "fear" we are its inhabitants.



[edit on 14-2-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 14-2-2007 by menguard]



posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Also take notice any symbol with a Snake in it is a "GALACTIC SYMBOL"
For aliens being near.




top topics



 
2
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join