It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
See in the near future the body will hold "fourteen light chambers" within the human body then onto sixteen.Yes this deals with the chakra system.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
okay. When someone asked us to get back on topic the thread had been off topic for the past 10+ pages as everyone waited for new news on Ancients or whoever had the privelege to contact them or be contacted by creatures under the earth. New to ATS, and lost my password from my other account, and it won't send my password to my email address after several attempts, so I have to get my privelege to U2U people back from scratch. Will I post nonstop? no. But now i see people being banned, and I am not able to see their post that others responded to. It seemed some were on a 1 way conversation with someone who was no longer there\seen. I would like to choose who I will ignore. this isn't some adolescant game forum where people have to power freak on every flame. I think people who are mature enough to decide on their own what is real or not can decide on their own who and what they will ignore.

Noone has spoken about the ancients in this thread for the past 10+ pages. It seemed it was just on idle chats and great information shared. But there are better venues for such information. 31 pages I read through and i read about ancients plus a whole lot more. I am not sure if it was more of the whole lot more than the ancients i read about, but it seemed on an even plane, except the last few pages.

Do i believe this? I believe it to an extent that I can make my own mind up when the time comes. If someone is going to ask me for my soul so i come back to this earth to read 31 pages again, then no thanks, i will get to the akashik libraries and get my library card and do my reading there undisturbed by moderators who choose what or who i can talk to. This is a good thread, but I feel it is just a little too small to be a stage for one guy.

People living under the world? people living at the edge of the universe? wherever they live no matter to me. I will kick their butt if they decide to attempt to break plato's belief in that noone can harm anyone beyond the point where they can not make their own mind up. something like that.
can they go beyond that?

But all in all, good thread, and many good theories, and responses were read. Hope everyone is having a good time, and all is well. Good day.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It is about making one Globaly, Galacticly and Humanly aware about other existances,other potentials, other facets of Reality, co-existing breeding on the same timeline of life.In the end I am here to make people "Aware".
I am a soul bearer of Truth.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I understand, but to me it still seems you hijacked your own thread. I am still trying to figure out something. I am not that bright mind you, but to think of the obvious if your speaking on behalf of the ancients or on your own behalf from your own experience. This was your thread, and you talking about the ancients then start on your own agenda it seems. If this is the ancients agenda, why would you start on that when it has not been confirmed their intention? Propaganda...lurung. What are your own intentions?

To me it seems like a machine trying to see how it works....what is important? that it works? or how it works? Is it necessary to look behind the scenes while the show is still going on? Is it that important for you to tell everyone how things work? Is it anyone's need to know? It's redundant. sorry but I feel this thread is crazy. not of content, because it all is subjective, and to each individual's choice to follow up on. No amount of information can be fully absorbed passed on in one thread. Wouldn't one only need to know to make up their own life decisions, and that would be enough. We arent on a higher frequency, we are the frequency we are because thats where we are at any given moment, live your life and stop trying to make things so molecular.

I still am interested in what you have to say, but let me confront something. why don't you just enjoy your human life? Maybe if we all just lived it on a human level our progression would be progressive. how progressive can it be if everyone is trying to find how it is on higher frequencies.

Well hope this is clear and not coming off as a flame attack or something. Hope everyone is staying healthy, and well, have a good day and be safe!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

That is why our society is warlike, because we forgot about the other potentials out there.We were naive to think we are the only ones out there.It is a coglomerative group affection.

Our society is warlike not because we forget about other potentials, actually, we, as humans, are warlike because of our base instincts. At the heart we are animals, animals strive to be the top, the head honcho, you know the boss. We fight to try and become stronger, be it as a nation, or alone. We fight to be on the top of the food chain, we fight to maintain that place.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The basis of this thread is not to conform but to inform.Everbody is smart enough to make up their own minds. I am just confirming what others know or not.Truth is within, and I feel it is a responsibility to inform others on things that might be important.Another question one might want to ask themselves is why are we so territorial and instinctive and warbound not all but by nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Answer:We "chose" to experience it in this layer of being.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Spirit leads us into form.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
See where E.ts are physically is where humans are spiritually.It just so happens they get to inhabit a higher form of Human.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
See when you reach a "certain Level" of awareness they make a bid for you so to speak.There will be all kinds trying to knock your door down for a reference.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Heres the biggy question?Well, why not be a free agent?Well then you can exhibit your own form...

What will you choose when that point happens which will you choose to go with your own agenda or somebody elses in form.Do you want to be bound by someones elses laws or your own.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why not "EXHALT" the human through human form!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That is the "BIGGEST BOMB" I could ever drop here.In a good way.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Love and Light to all of you.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
See when you reach a "certain Level" of awareness they make a bid for you so to speak.

True that is how it happens, remarkable how they know. It is almost like we set off some kind of beacon.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"Thats why I keep coming back". Get it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes your "Light quotient" reaches huge levels.Off the planet levels hint hint..

[edit on 14-2-2007 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thrilling!

Never stop posting, bro.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is how you become alien through the "human experience".And you can choose to keep coming back to help the human level here on earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"Never will unless something unfortunate happens to me" nah,, that will never happen its not part of my "Reality".

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join