It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ancients"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No not necessarily,when you are conscious of your surroundings only then does it make it a reality.Dreaming is the gateway between the physical and the spiritual realm.In dreaming you can be manipulated by other beings and wake up with nightmares.Why because you weren't aware of your actions.Lets say that you go into another realm and you come back but you have a visitor from that realm right in front of you when you wake up.There are beings out there that wait for openings like this to take full advantage of.Dream recall helps you find out truths also,this helps unlock secrets from yourself.While out of body you can slow enviroments up or down.You can travel at the speed of light because that is what we are.Lets say you were watching cars go by above the freeway.You could from your perspective stop the vehicles or make them in slow motion.Or you could speed them up to all you see is a blur.You can magnify things who knows how many times.If you pull this off while you fall asleep you will see what I am talking about.The possibilities are endless."You can create your own real reality through dreamscaping so that it manifests into our physical reality".

[edit on 9-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You still have not answered my questions, and I would really apreciate it for you to do so.

cl_l

[edit on 6/9/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Reptoids are just The Ancient ones experiment so to speak.The Ancients know the right force or should I say the right balance to use in the Earths center.And compared to us I would say they stand 45-60 feet tall.The Reptoids are the ones in the foreground while the Ancient one is the one behind it all.The Reptoids are in a service so to speak to them.And let me tell you my encounter with them is a humbling experience by every sense of the word.Warthog in reply to the Lacerta files this is highly accurate from my own experience."I finally checked out this file and this is highly accurate."The Ancient ones weren't happy when I voiced my intent to see who was running the show.

You say both things menguard.First you say that the ancients created the reptiods as thier servents and now you are saying that the lacerta files are true and the saurians evolved from dinosaurs.WHat are you trying to say?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
2nd seed,

I think that the Illuminati are just reptillians caring out the ancient ones wishes on a human level.As a last resort they know we would try something that desperate.I posed the question to them and they answered it.This in reply to the nucleur issue and ILLUMINATI

What you & so many others describe as reptilian seems to fit the description of a demon. Since you were in Astral traveling which I'd assume is a type of spiritual or out of body travel. Since you were in the spiritual realm at the time wouldn't be reasonable to say that what your describing at reptilian could be spiritual evil entities commonly called demons?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Since you say the Anchients are in the center of earth, is there a way to see or meet them without dreamscaping.?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Ancients are more dino/dna and the the Reptoids are more reptilian/dino/dna.The Ancients are more the anscestors of the Reptoids.Reptoids evolved from the ancients.This was very confusing I am still trying to make sense of it.It was more like a genetic mutatation.The Reptoids are at Antarticas underground cavern base. This is where they are residing I was told when I asked this question a year ago.Yet you could still call the Reptoids the Ancients because thats where they derived from.These beings also have their own space travel through earth which they created.They made their own transportation which they were very proud of.And these beings are" Warriors "by every sense of the word.Yet if you were in their vicinity you would notice how loving they are towards one another.Yet the original Ancients still hold rank over them.You want me to tell you something funny they wanted me to be their ambassador of diplomatic affairs.I told them I wouldn't know where to begin.I refused this privelage but they made it official in their minds.These beings are very one sided.Once things become a majority vote you are selected.They came to like me and I think they made it on this judgement alone.Well for being their selected diplomat so to speak I don't recall any more meetings with them.They are located in Antarctica.I humoured them when I said, alright but who knows what I signed up for.This seems so unreal yet I know it happened.They did let me know why it was because they said I am an other worldly visitor and therefore I would be right for the job.Meaning I have been in other realities or planes of existance and I would be a natural communicator.Whether their good or bad each serve a higher purpose in the scheme of things.It just depends on the perspective in which you are viewing that reality.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am no longer going to post in this thread for the following reasons.

1. My questions have not been answered after I asked three times.

and

2. This thread has completely gone out the window of being any bit beleivable.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yup i u2u'ed him and he didn't replied.THis story goes wilder and wilder.First the galactic federation and now this.Tell me menguard are both the stories true?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Warthog 911,

I sent you a u2 I just finished typing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The Reptoids are ranging from seven to nine feet tall.They were wearing black and gray looking outfits the gray oulined the black suits.There was something strange about their thumbs.There body tempertures can change rapidly depending on the enviroment.They prefer warmth over cold.The heat seems to enhance their overall activitity.They had on their wrists some metalic looking wristbands that looked like the knights glove armor without the hand being covered except more reflective.And in the caverns there is like a symbol on these doors that are warning areas for what I am trying to remember.The symbols were in red.I think the symbols start to glow red when they are being invaded by other hostiles or threats.
The greys are in conflict with The Ancient ones.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is all over supremacy/dominion.They want to have the backing of earths spiritual warriors that being of us of course.Being that we are creators we are also guardians of realities.We have the power of shifting outcomes into new beginnings.Everybody needs to start unraveling who they are and where we come from and what our purpose is here at earth.It goes way past any mundane idea of humanity,but humanity is tied in with the spiritual evolution scheme.Thats why I have said," when we should be moving up in spirituality instead we move up in technology"Don't let technology take precedense over the human spirit."Instead of billions of dollars in technology unlock the gods on earth with spirituality".If everybody only knew the extent of our thought projection through the universe.Our universe is the way it is through our projection of thoughts.The reason our earth is shifting is also because of our thought patterns as a whole.We want to know the truth!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I didn't get the u2u menguard.ARe you sure to spelled my name right.ALso you say that the ancients are in conflict with the greys which vertu also says.Let me say something goto www.thewatcherfiles.com and the owner of this site is a diehard christen and disses the reptilians like no tomorrow.Listen to her radio.

Also have you read the dulce files,its totally the opposite.It says that the dracos control the saurians and the saurians control the greys and they are also known as the unholy six alliance and want this planet and what about david icke saying the the queen is a reptilian?

[edit on 10-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The Ancients are reptilian but pure,the Reptoids are a descendent in dna.Their genetic composite has changed or been altered with time.And this is a big reason why The Ancients feel superior they haven't shifted in any way.The Reptoids are I guess you could say second in command.The Reptoids take care of businees when The Ancients are tending to other affairs.And another reason why their called the Ancients is because they were here on earth before the Dinosaurs.The Ancients have left earth for awhile but are back and pleased by their counterparts or second in command.I have a feeling, The Ancients fear genetic mutation.It seems every time there is a shift in the earths vibration they are scarce.The Reptoids have nothing to fear they are already evolving.The Ancients have a hard time with energetic changes.The energy on our planet is shifting to a higher frequency/vibration.Meaning more light is being absorbed into the earths atmosphere and creates physical changes,but before this it makes energetic changes it shifts things to a higher vibration.The Ancients are happy because The Reptoids are starting to interact with humanity more.The Reptoids are showing that they are not that different from the human species which has potential for their race.Unlike the Grays they want us as companions.But between the Ancients and the Grays one wants supremecy over the other.This reminds me of the song, "we got friends in low places."

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Do you work in the govt? and where do you live.YOu yet to answer my questions like why david icke disses the reptilians and you have to u2u me.ALso how many different alien species are on or above this planet and when will disclosure happen.you said that then ancients were before the dinosaurs and yet to say they evolved from dinos
Is prophet yahweh the signal of end times?

[edit on 11-6-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
menguard,

my first questions,

recently you said that:

There body tempertures can change rapidly depending on the enviroment.They prefer warmth over cold.

when before you said that:

They are located in Antarctica.

why would they set their base in a place where they do not prefer such an environment for living? is it a cover, as a place they least likely be found or something like that?

other than this, your claims are very interesting, mostly in regards to 'dreamscaping' (i think that's what you called it). i'd like to know more on techniques or meditations to achieve such a state. please u2u me when you have the time.

deaf fences hit

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Is there anyway you have credibility of this encounter? Because, I can too make a very convincing story, Not that I'm calling you a liar, but I'm just thinking it's a bit far fetched. And I think if they encountered you, they wouldn't release such information to you, and if they did, they wouldn't let you tell it to others.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hmm my view of this post is mixed. While the original poster brings up some useful things (dreamscape or dream wandering) he also brings up some things that makes completely no sense. He is also stating that this race which looks upon us a pathetic weaklings decided to choose him over perhaps hundred of others that have more control over their subconcious rather then this guy. Sorry man but this post sounds like you went out on a weekend bender and then decided to post about it to rile someone up. As for these reptile critters, I hear they taste like chicken.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I heard that are DNA is wanted so they too can change with the vibes as some of us will if we choose to. Thats why there are highbreds of Alien with human DNA. Is this correct?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Are you saying we* have DNA samples of Aliens? Who even knows if they have DNA.

*: We..the public/people, not MJ-12. They probably have some

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wenty,
You are on the money but this is also so they will be more human to us.They want our backing too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join